Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. (13887 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by neowelsh(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2009
@sweetmum
ur name sound like a MILF dats why am surprise to hear dat virgin stuff 4rm u. Its ur choice if want to remain a virgin, but remmember dat shocu-shocu bush go grow full everywhere. And i doubt if any 1 wil marry a girl or guy dat cant satisfy him/her sexually. Even if dey do, along d long run dey wil cheatin on u. tongue
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2009
I prefer not to be a virgin before i get married. . . being a virgin is frustrating and its plain torture. . . make me tire jor.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by DonPedro21(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2009
neo_welsh:

@don
that is a mistake, that guy is preparin 4 his first school leavin certificate and not neco or waec, but its likely he wil pass.

Oh! thank, i was mistaking him to be my younger sis.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by romsky: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2009
DonPedro 2:

I like ur gods. don't let Romade catch u oh!

thunder fire ur balls na me u dey talk about lyk dat bah shameless ewu, runner up of a chimpazee in biuty contest
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by DonPedro21(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2009
romade:

thunder fire ur balls na me u dey talk about like that bah shameless ewu, runner up of a chimpazee in biuty contest
oh! come off it romade. you don't even know your potentials. God knows why he made me a runner up to you in that beauty contest . grin
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by neowelsh(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2009
Am a good judge and gab is also lets not send thunder, we can re-do d beauty compitition. Jst tell me wen and where u want it to be hold wink grin
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by neowelsh(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
For those of u new, 21st of october 2008 a chimpanzee beauty pagent was held at Belevedere Hotel in paradise city, an romade came up first and donpedro2 as d runner. But there seems to be d judge was bias, so d competition is to be hold again. Come one come all gate fee: $500 for VIP and $200 for popular. wink grin tongue
Announcer Mrs. Gabry Tony
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by DonPedro21(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2009
Despite the fact that I have defeated Romande three times He Never accepts defeat. He is like 9ja politicians-Always claiming of rigging.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2009
Neo, Ok,. . . I dont think I want to be called as gabry Tony anymore. . . I feel awkward. . . Its like Im married to him embarassed lipsrsealed OMG! Now I feel like barfing. . .
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by DonPedro21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2009
Gab how u dey. I wan make u my campaign manager.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
I dey fine jare. Campaign manager of wetin?
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by DonPedro21(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

I dey fine jare. Campaign manager of wetin?
for the beauty contest.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2009
shocked shocked I no want ohhh. . . Am not stable. . . sad
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Orimili(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2009
It's been months and there are still virgin threads? (And in the wrong forum, no less.)

Honestly, as some have put it, virginity is way beyond the physical. It is a state of mind. At the same time, however, when making the connection between virginity and spirituality, and what constitutes as the loss of virginity, take the scripture for example: "All has fallen short of the glory of God." This passage means that EVERYONE has fallen or sinned somehow, and it is up to what you are doing about it now that you realize it. When talking of virginity, this expands to beyond the physical state of "virginity." Virginity can mean absolute purity, which I am quite positive that nobody in this board has attained, unless they were born again.

Getting back to the topic, sex can be defined as any activity that involves the exchange of intimate behavior between a couple, usually in a stimulating manner. It is also usually described as physical intimacy. Such activities can include any activity that is sexually stimulating, such as sexual intercourse, MouthAction, and even kissing. I guess the problem here is that people are trying to draw their own lines as to what is sex, assuming that simply no physical sex == virgin.

The term virgin is usually associated with purity, which includes physical, mental, and other states. When one part of the system is not pure, the entire system is impure = non virgin. For example, you may have never had sexual intercourse, but you have thought of what a girl looks like naked, or had a wet dream, or engaged in sexually stimulating activity (which includes such activities as heavy petting or tongue kissing). How can you consider yourself pure if you engage in activities that are impure, or considered impure outside of marriage? One surely isn't thinking about God while their tongue is down someone else's throat, or when staring at a woman's breasts.

When you look at this whole virgin thing from that perspective, the word is truly meaningless, because, as virginity is an absolute term, nobody can achieve it. It is especially meaningless if the definition changes so rapidly that nobody can keep up, so why bring up a virginity thread every 40 seconds?

I've put some serious thought into this issue, and I have come to the conclusion that the term virgin is thrown around as a sort of social status, to show other people that you are somehow too good, or holier than them, which is basically a sin in itself and defeats the purpose of describing ones self as pure.

If you are are or choose to be celibate, do it! If someone has a problem with it, move on, it's that easy, but these threads need to stop it, because it's getting extremely played out.

I'm sorry if my argument seems all over the place. I'm sick and half-asleep.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2009
Hallo. dude, did u even read the poster's post? Its meant to be a joke sha undecided
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
Orimili:

It's been months and there are still virgin threads? (And in the wrong forum, no less.)

Honestly, as some have put it, virginity is way beyond the physical. It is a state of mind. At the same time, however, when making the connection between virginity and spirituality, and what constitutes as the loss of virginity, take the scripture for example: "All has fallen short of the glory of God." This passage means that EVERYONE has fallen or sinned somehow, and it is up to what you are doing about it now that you realize it. When talking of virginity, this expands to beyond the physical state of "virginity." Virginity can mean absolute purity, which I am quite positive that nobody in this board has attained, unless they were born again.

Getting back to the topic, sex can be defined as any activity that involves the exchange of intimate behavior between a couple, usually in a stimulating manner. It is also usually described as physical intimacy. Such activities can include any activity that is sexually stimulating, such as sexual intercourse, MouthAction, and even kissing. I guess the problem here is that people are trying to draw their own lines as to what is sex, assuming that simply no physical sex == virgin.

The term virgin is usually associated with purity, which includes physical, mental, and other states. When one part of the system is not pure, the entire system is impure = non virgin. For example, you may have never had sexual intercourse, but you have thought of what a girl looks like naked, or had a wet dream, or engaged in sexually stimulating activity (which includes such activities as heavy petting or tongue kissing). How can you consider yourself pure if you engage in activities that are impure, or considered impure outside of marriage? One surely isn't thinking about God while their tongue is down someone else's throat, or when staring at a woman's breasts.

When you look at this whole virgin thing from that perspective, the word is truly meaningless, because, as virginity is an absolute term, nobody can achieve it. It is especially meaningless if the definition changes so rapidly that nobody can keep up, so why bring up a virginity thread every 40 seconds?

I've put some serious thought into this issue, and I have come to the conclusion that the term virgin is thrown around as a sort of social status, to show other people that you are somehow too good, or holier than them, which is basically a sin in itself and defeats the purpose of describing ones self as pure.

If you are are or choose to be celibate, do it! If someone has a problem with it, move on, it's that easy, but these threads need to stop it, because it's getting extremely played out.

I'm sorry if my argument seems all over the place. I'm sick and half-asleep.

Why the epistle na!
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by lysaa(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
@topic,

proudly one. . dig it or d'is it cool tongue
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Omolola1(f): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ topic

what a meaningless and useless topic undecided

@ poster

what a stupid post cry

VIRGINITY IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF cheesy NOT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY undecided
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by dani1luv: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
TOPIC MOVED TO ROMANCE SECTION
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Taken(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2009
<Take it or leav it Viginity is not diginity it's simply lack of oppurtunity.>

Please if you are a True virgin, please don't get side tracked by some of this comments and don't loose your virginity anyhow.

Some of these pple are jealous cus they lost theirs while they weren't looking. shocked cool grin
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by CrudeOil2(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2009
I dont think so.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2009
i b virgin and no b say i no get oppo. smiley wink cheesy angry sad shocked cool
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by blomindiva(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
If virginity is lack of oppurtunites den i 1nda y afta a guy deflowers e cnt use his moni 2 buy it bak 4 er.Som guyz r DAFT! lipsrsealed
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by blomindiva(f): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2009
Im a virgin and im PPROUUDDDDD 2 be. grin cheesy wink smiley tongue
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Vladislav(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sorenzr,, you must be out of your mind, let me rephrase, You Have Lost Your Damn Mind,

Virginity is Purity, it's a beautiful thing, not lack of opportunity, you need to get your mind right.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by jibbygirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2009
@op
your opinion. lipsrsealed
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by manakims: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2009
arramyjay i would like to be friend with u pls txt me on 08023123631
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Freshu: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
Friend, U sound to ignorant. There are several opportunities but what matters is that the fear of God is the key being a Virgin.try it in your next world (if any) if u have lost yours.
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by touchmeder: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
Na lie!
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by raregem004: 1:33am On Jan 29, 2009
New arrivals (Brand new center rugs) in different shapes and sizes.Prices are affordable.

For more information call 07030079719
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Vuitton(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2009
@ raregem: Are you lost
Re: Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. by Gabry(f): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2009
Dani, maybe you should justr delete this Expired Yam Thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / I Love This Soldier / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.