Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,429 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? (20790 Views)

4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

I rest my case cheesy

grin, phew! Finally. Let me go and rest now.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin, phew! Finally. Let me go and rest now.

I never said I was leaving and you can't leave until I let you go.

Self centered nincompoops like you make promises that they can't keep.

I'll be here to give you the home training that your parents didn't give you grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

I never said I was leaving and you can't leave until I let you go.

Self centered nincompoops like you make promises that they can't keep.

I'll be here to give you the home training that your parents didn't give you grin

grin for ya mind o!
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin for ya mind o!

Thankfully you're right, I would hate to have anything to do with the mind of a juvenile delinquent who lacks internal fortitude wink
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

Thankfully you're right, I would hate to have anything to do with the mind of a juvenile delinquent who lacks internal fortitude wink

grin For ya mind now o
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

grin For ya mind now o

No more pictures? wink
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
CityNG:

No more pictures? wink

For ya mind eeee! grin grin grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

For ya mind eeee! grin grin grin

No more pictures? wink
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

No more pictures? wink

For ya mind ba? grin grin grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

For ya mind ba? grin grin grin
No more pictures?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

No more pictures?

Fir ya mind you funy O. Ha ha, its all good. No more pictures grin you win. Ha ha haaa! For ya mind eehhhh. Lol.
2 can play the game.

NB, dont you think the no more picture quote is becoming dry? For ya mind now you dey achieve something ba? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I will humour you sha. Lets make you believe you are taking me for a ride. Lets help you believe that you are the boss and you are succesfuly clowning me. grin grin grin grin grin
Yes Sir, for ya mind, you have arrived.
You win since nau , what other victory have I not given to you? I declare you the winner for the most foul mouth on NL. What more do ya want?
Oh shooot..........you want more pictures grin grin grin grin grin, fly you, you dont deserve it. You so stupid if I wrote letter A with cocoa house, you still wont be able to read it. What diff will any picture make? Go figure son. You are a dead dog. Anyhoe, you are still winning grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

Fir ya mind you funy O. Ha ha, its all good. No more pictures grin you win. Ha ha haaa! For ya mind eehhhh. Lol.
2 can play the game.

NB, dont you think the no more picture quote is becoming dry? For ya mind now you dey achieve something ba? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I will humour you sha. Lets make you believe you are taking me for a ride. Lets help you believe that you are the boss and you are succesfuly clowning me. grin grin grin grin grin
Yes Sir, for ya mind, you have arrived.

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....

Stop the nonsensical ramblings and post more pictures ehn cool

PS.: For there to be a win, there has to be a competition
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....

Stop the nonsensical ramblings and post more pictures ehn cool

PS.: For there to be a win, there has to be a competition

Ha ha childish. grin grin grin grin I rest my case. Dead dog.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha childish. grin grin grin grin I rest my case. Dead dog.

Live Camel grin

Where are the pictures?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

Live Camel grin

Where are the pictures?

Better than a dead dog. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

Better than a dead dog. grin grin grin grin grin

Dead Dog, done > Live Camel continues to be a beast of burden.

Wey the pictures?
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

Dead Dog, done > Live Camel continues to be a beast of burden.

Wey the pictures?

Ha ha. grin No pictures. Abi you no understand ni? Ok let me write in capital letters. Maybe just maybe you will be able to read and understand it......this Time

YOU, WIN! NO MORE PICTURES. grin grin grin grin grin
You too stupid to understand them. Its like putting a gold collar around the neck of a dead dog. Its worthless.
Do you get it now that its in capital letters? You win ehhh. Most abusive nairalander grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. grin No pictures. Abi you no understand ni? Ok let me write in capital letters. Maybe just maybe you will be able to read and understand it......this Time

YOU, WIN! NO MORE PICTURES.
You too stupid to understand them. Its like putting a gold collar around the neck of a dead dog. Its worthless.

Even more lunatic ramblings.

Post more pictures, I find them more entertaining than your rambling incoherent epistles grin

More pics please.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by delishpot: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
CityNG:

Even more lunatic ramblings.

Post more pictures, I find them more entertaining than your rambling incoherent epistles grin

More pics please.

Ha ha. You too childish, let me leave you to grow up. You win. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. You too childish, let me leave you to grow up. You win. grin grin grin grin grin

For two days now you've been "leaving".

You can't and wont leave, your bruised ego won't allow it.

Post more pictures.
Re: Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2015
obongproff:

Tanx bro. Rily appreciate.

you welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Anambra And Imo Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.