Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" (19392 Views)

18 Photos Graduates And Undergraduates Can Relate To / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / Neco Gce Nov/dec 2014 Released Check And Share Your Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezegozie:

My friend Shut Up! If you dont have anything meaningful to say and stop derailing my thread.

You spend your whole time in religion still you dont know what it means to rejoice and give glory to God with your friends.

#Bunch of Hypocrites.

I have not insulted you in any way, my initial comment was just a tongue in cheek statement. Your reaction shows the quality of your person. If you really were intelligent enough, you wouldn't get a scrapping 2.1, your lecturers would know you very well and would be the first to disagree with any rubbish CGPA. They would vouch for your abilities.

You scrapped by, fella.

Go and do thanksgiving wink

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Ezegozie(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
MrPresident1:

I have not insulted you in any way, my initial comment was just a tongue in cheek statement. Your reaction shows the quality of your person. If you really were intelligent enough, you wouldn't get a scrapping 2.1, your lecturers would know you very well and would be the first to disagree with any rubbish CGPA. They would vouch for your abilities.

You scrapped by, fella.

Go and do thanksgiving wink

LOL.
You know what? I even blaim myself for responding to you in the first place because you ain't just making any sense. Sorry to say this, Your sense of reasoning is very poor.

But if I may ask,
Why are you so embittered that i scrapped 2.1? Did I offend you by any means

I am still waiting for my statement of result maybe they will write graduated from department of Geology with a scrapping 2.1, that is only when I will know that you are making any sense.

Seriously i sense jealousy and sadness in your posts definitely because you have something eating you up, which i dont bloody care anyway.
Did I tell you that I am intelligent enough in any of my posts?
For crist sake, what is actually wrong with your brain?
Remember the reason why I am sharing this online is for people to be aware of my problem and be careful enough to avoid that, and you just come out from nowhere spilling bulshits.
Why not go and hug transformer if you are jealous?

Seriously you sound so embittered and you are taking this whole thing personal, that makes me to start wondering if you actually know me personally.
Folks like you should be ignored because you are a grade one sadist and I know that if you unfortunately become a lecturer, you will be deadly.

Last bullet, God has blessed my little effort whether it is 3.5 or 4.49 na still 2nd class upper. So go and hug transformer if you are jealous or you can even commit suicide if you wish
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Ezegozie(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Emlina:
I'm sure d wise has taken note of this. Nl still being Nl, is sure 2 mk gd posts look stupid. Congrats OP. 3.55 no b beans. Sm ladies Sleep wit old smelling men jst 2 get it. Go n enjoy.

Thank you so much my dear.
Success comes to those that are happy with People's success.
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezegozie:

LOL.
You know what? I even blaim myself for responding to you in the first place because you ain't just making any sense. Sorry to say this, Your sense of reasoning is very poor.

But if I may ask,
Why are you so embittered that i scrapped 2.1? Did I offend you by any means

I am still waiting for my statement of result maybe they will write graduated from department of Geology with a scrapping 2.1, that is only when I will know that you are making any sense.

Seriously i sense jealousy and sadness in your posts definitely because you have something eating you up, which i dont bloody care anyway.
Did I tell you that I am intelligent enough in any of my posts?
For crist sake, what is actually wrong with your brain?
Remember the reason why I am sharing this online is for people to be aware of my problem and be careful enough to avoid that, and you just come out from nowhere spilling bulshits.
Why not go and hug transformer if you are jealous?

Seriously you sound so embittered and you are taking this whole thing personal, that makes me to start wondering if you actually know me personally.
Folks like you should be ignored because you are a grade one sadist and I know that if you unfortunately become a lecturer, you will be deadly.

Last bullet, God has blessed my little effort whether it is 3.5 or 4.49 na still 2nd class upper. So go and hug transformer if you are jealous or you can even commit suicide if you wish

You misconstrued my intentions right from the very beginning. I never wished you any evil, it was just a harmless tongue in cheek comment that one would expect you would take in good faith, playful banter that you could well have flung back without insults.

I do know what it takes to graduate with a 2.1 in Nigeria's harsh academic environment. You did well brother. lol.

Congrats Ezegozie, my friend wink.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Ezegozie(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
MrPresident1:

You misconstrued my intentions right from the very beginning. I never wished you any evil, it was just a harmless tongue in cheek comment that one would expect you would take in good faith, playful banter that you could well have flung back without insults.

I do know what it takes to graduate with a 2.1 in Nigeria's harsh academic environment. You did well brother. lol.

Congrats Ezegozie, my friend wink.

Now you are talking. Actually that your previous comment made me so angry and I actually didnt find it funny.
But I am happy now you said you mearnt no harm.
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Ezegozie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
freegaza:
Mine is 3.85 but they placed 3.64 should I apply for remarking or just let it go?

Since what they got is still within the same class with what you got, no need applying for a remark.
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Ezegozie(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
100Cents:
If you score A's in all your results. You won't need all this stress.

Even the secretaries, your HOD, the class monitor, the lecturers will defend that is not your result.

NEXT !!

Did you score A's in all your results?
If "NO", then stop talking from imaginary point of view.

If "YES" you would have made 5.00 GP which would have made you known all over Nigeria.
I won't blaim you, TALK IS CHEAP
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by vonn(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ask Google tongue

But you are fine sha cool
Thanks....
You nah prince charming!
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by penzino(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
dljbd1:
Your own better na. @least your sch knw say u b their student and dm get ur name for record.
I remember sometime in 300L during course registration. I approached my department to register course na so them talk say I no be their student. Shu! I nearly burn the school that day. Nobody tell them before them fine my record comot. lolz angry imagine...@ 300L
do you remember why I was delayed serving? I just that I have no record in the school. After paying 5years school fee writing exams, Gidan kwano stress.dem con say I no get record. Lol engineering know say dem train person that day. Lol
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
thanks to the Op and buhari once again! God bless you guys.
Abeg change it
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
adebayor1490:
Abeg change it
sweetheart what should I transform ?
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by chinwaji(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
I realised that this may become a problem, so I designed a GPA calculator for my department (which can be adopted for other departments). I religiously calculate and recalculate my GPA after each result is out.
The most annoying is omissions. And they will ask u this stupid question: "Did you actually write the exam?" "What is your script number?" Because of that too I always write my script number on my exam paper so that I can quote it if that situation comes up.
Anyway, I was fortunate this didn't happen to me. But the lesson is well taken. Thanks op.
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by yusman14(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
ayodijex:

yeah,quite a while,as expected....in civil.
Hello bro..my younger brother is aspiring for Civil engineering in UI.. please can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" by ayodijex(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
yusman14:
Hello bro..my younger brother is aspiring for Civil engineering in UI.. please can I have your WhatsApp number?

Alright. 07085001428

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Institute Of Management And Technology (imit)enugu Post Ume / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.