Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,328 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (188505 Views)

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Simitrendy: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
I got a crush on a particular bae on NL
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Emmm... What an exercise in futility
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by DEEMARIA(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ther is nothing Romantic other than an alert from the bank #shoroniyen
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by MRLINGTON(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks OP

We were suppose to be celebrating Buhari's victory on dat day!

#Sai Buhari
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
*groan*

If you receive a message on Saturday, plonk it into Google, screenshot results, send back, and wear your undecided face.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by lalasticlala(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
msmon:

Hmm! Romantic msg on NL FP at a romantic period of the day. Lalasticlala, na ur handwork be that ooooooooo. *roftl*

Lol.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by justhelp(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
ok oo
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Paulchris(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wat if she has already read this before me?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by felicity111(f): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
3 and 4 are my best
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by nedz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nothing Romantic about it...more of lovely recitation to me tongue
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by dljbd1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
These mods sef! Eh...why put this thread on frontpage. Now she will know where i copied the text from! angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ellahzy(f): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
We dont celebrate Valentine in my Area. sad

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by tayoxx(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
me and my bed for val....
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
So those that don't have partners should goan DiE abi;(sad
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2015
dljbd1:
These mods sef! Eh...why put this thread on frontpage. Now she will know where i copied the text from! angry

LWKMD,LMAO!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by claudia001(f): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
The only type of sms that Naija Ladies enjoy is bank alert.

It turns them on.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by wildikeman(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Mtchewww!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Islie: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Lovely message by the OP.....

But, shey ladies just only love the messages this days without the necessary tool to show them the appreciation

Which is kudi, owo, money
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by olopan(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
feel like val is here and i wanna share

Today am so so happy and I am sharing recharge cards (quick fingers)

MTN 2000 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Etisalat 2000 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Glo 2000

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Airtel 2000

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or razor blade for easy scratch on your screen.

Don't bother to thank me...

What are friends for? cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
priscaoge:
Heheheehe It's few days to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink wink.....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones kiss kiss kiss....It's a month of LOVE so show some love smiley smiley

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!
God will bless you OP, aside the Val gift im getting Nkem tomorrow, I had plans to write short love notes like ds in small pieces of paper nd seal it in an envelope for her to tear it open in anxiety to see whats inside.
I hope she'd b happy

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by iheanyi40(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2015
8 n 9 make sense sha
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by eduxerxes: 1:19am On Feb 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

Just Trolling.
Cute messages actually wink
I been think say u be Congo!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by NEROSKY(m): 1:53am On Feb 13, 2015
hannne:
i love no 9 especially now he is not on talking terms with me.dont know wat i did ooo

Gobe!!! No gift 4u
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by mashnino(m): 2:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Yuck!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Lovi wantiti
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by soulfood(m): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Best Valentine gift ever
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Chommieblaq(f): 3:26am On Feb 13, 2015
cute messages
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2015
#####copy n paste things on my mind#####
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by mooremadu(m): 5:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.