Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (188145 Views)

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by lacreamieboie(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Picture or I don't believe it! undecided
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by priscaoge(f): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

Your DP shows the kind of girl you are undecided you wanna tell me you are loyal to your boyfriend or you have other guys shinning your congo

What is this one saying?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2015
priscaoge:

What is this one saying?

Go and sit down. Forming fly on social media. Fake gals undecided
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by EkoJoy: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2015
No be small love things ooooNo be small love things ooooNo be small love things oooo
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by KEVIND: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Okay.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by damilare442: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Hey guys. dont be fooled if a girl that has not called u for ages eventually calls u today or tomorow cos u nd i shud be smart to know their tricks....Them dey find MAGA!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

God will bless you OP, aside the Val gift im getting Nkem tomorrow, I had plans to write short love notes like ds in small pieces of paper nd seal it in an envelope for her to tear it open in anxiety to see whats inside.
I hope she'd b happy
Hope say no be frame you wan buy for her, becausr she will pieces the glass on that your brown bean head.
Last warning......no try am :/ :/
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by p2t2r(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Valentine day, so many sins, so many grls re going down. So many grls will lose dem virginity, wad a pity. I don't do val, its a day of sin. Grls exchanging dem bodies for gift, and boiz wating to be laid on dat day. Sex dat day is a duty for d grls and rite for d boiz. Where re d ladies of old?
thunda go fire you. na people like you go carry belle on that day.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2015
p2t2r:
thunda go fire you. na people like you go carry belle on that day.
oga, shigo front. If ya like deh dere dhe find attention tinking am a grl, I be guy so how d belle wan take happen.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by FredHandsome(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Nothing as real as composing ur own msg than 'copy-pasting' msgs that's already gone viral... Or a txt msg that's already become a 'household name' grin! U might end up sending him or her same msg she's/he's already received from another chick/dude... Na f-up na!
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by funarosho(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2015
dis babe try ooo. nice one
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by thaoriginator: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2015
priscaoge:
Heheheehe It's few days to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink wink.....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones kiss kiss kiss....It's a month of LOVE so show some love smiley smiley

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!
I love you this Valentine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by tociano009(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by notoriousbabe: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Op pls help me translate that number 6 into hausa language,I neeed to send it to my abokii friend
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by AkpanUnanam(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2015
story for the gods and sms for the sinner
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by sugarberry123: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] dem ladies like am cheesy
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by esbjaygmailco(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
nice post
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Funkychic(f): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Story for the gods......no time for this shit jor
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by suitor(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmn,nice
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Funkychic(f): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
olopan:
feel like val is here and i wanna share

Today am so so happy and I am sharing recharge cards (quick fingers)

MTN 2000 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Etisalat 2000 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Glo 2000

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Airtel 2000

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or razor blade for easy scratch on your screen.

Don't bother to thank me...

What are friends for? cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink

lols.....funny you
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Defcon1(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't appreciate unoriginal love/compliment messages.

love should be expressed in a way a person really feels about their loved ones,not how another person feels

l'd rather get a genuine,simple love message than a long poetic one

but that's just me
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ifihearam: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2015
3,4,8 and 9 bam
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Hope say no be frame you wan buy for her, becausr she will pieces the glass on that your brown bean head.
Last warning......no try am :/ :/
lmao....frame ke?? my Adanna is worth nd deserves more than that.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by JohnsonEmma(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wat about we that don't have lovers??
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by dboye(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
hannne:
i love no 9 especially now he is not on talking terms with me.dont know wat i did ooo

He is trying to avoid buying you valentine's gift ni
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by herroyalty(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
priscaoge:
Heheheehe It's few days to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink wink.....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones kiss kiss kiss....It's a month of LOVE so show some love smiley smiley

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day.

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!

Nice one gal! happy VAL.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.