Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (59933 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:44am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it.

Going by the silly nature of Ur comment, I have no other option than to conclude that U ARE A SIMPLETON.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by domwas2(m): 1:47am On Feb 12, 2015
I quote "Nigerians are not asking for too much. They are not even looking for saints as their leaders but they want men and women who are less greedy and more caring. Unfortunately, they’ve searched in vain for too long and it seems there is no end to this misery.
This is why in frustration they have turned to a man who left power 30 years ago, General Muhammadu Buhari. No one should blame us. It is in the character of human beings to run to the elders of the house in the days of tribulations. Everywhere you turn today what you hear is the cry of change. A wife rejected has suddenly become the beautiful bride in retrospect. Let no one envy Buhari because it is not his fault if those handed power on a platter of gold trampled on it.
From what I see and feel, Buhari’s time has come and he looks unstoppable. People are simply tired of being lied to and they want to use someone as scape-goat. Sadly, President Jonathan is the one they see in front of them and it is a cross he has to carry like a man. Those who misled him are just waiting for their flights to a safe haven leaving him alone and forlorn.  Such is life."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:48am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

You're the one behaving like a tout. Your statements are inimical to the well being of our polity. GEJ in his media chat today wasn't impressed with your likes who think they are doing him a favour.

Education should have liberated you from the chains of bigotry. attack issues and leave tribes or people's religion out of it

God Bless U bro.

U gave him the perfect answer.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:51am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
check well bro, ya attacked me first. I ve ma rite to free speech and am doing dat so pls respect it.

Speaking like an idi.ot & hiding under the umbrella of freedom of speech!

Indeed U are a simpleton.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by hedonistic: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, she only quoted The Economist. That was the title of the editorial of the current edition of The Economist.

Oh well, but not withstanding. I still feel it is demeaning to seek validation (for that is what it is) in the international media at the slightest provocation.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2015
myhoodlink:
Violence does no good. Attacking each others both online and offline could be one of the fears that led to the postponement of the election due to too much apprehension in the air. Democracy is all about freedom of choice. We should learn to see everyone is vital to the Nigerian dream.

God bless President GEJ.

I would have loved to say that: may the menace of GEJ's tenure locate U but I don't want to place curses here.

Can't U see the incompetence of GEJ in the lives of Ur countrymen in the north?

Can't U think for once of making a vote that (might) make things better for them ?

Are U really this self centered?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by babadee1(m): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2015
akatonero:
When Jonathan said he has no shoes people said if they dnt vote for him they will die now buhari has come with same speech.... wake up Nigerians the devil you know is better than the angel u dnt know.

I rebuke you satan! No wonder the bible says even the devil masquerades himself as an angel of light. GEJ is the devil pretending to be an angel and he must leave Nigeria alone so we can prosper in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by domwas2(m): 2:04am On Feb 12, 2015
deletrue:
Am not wishing him dead but his appearance is very clear. But you can see the neck. Does Buhari any difference from a the normal sekeleton? He is very straight like a pipe. He appears like a walking corpse very dry looking.
He go bellly full you this night
U r in a public forum, it gonna be better u stop repeting that statement...if u which to grow old

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Aida13: 2:06am On Feb 12, 2015
I've checked out the video, I don't really know what to say. Who is the lesser evil, who has more of a chance of actually fixing anything----I don't know. But I'd rather go with someone new than stick with this Jonathan of a person. Just sayin'.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by vicchi12(f): 2:20am On Feb 12, 2015
wachukwu11:
..................... Please which Jesus?

"Our" Jesus
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nuahall2k14(m): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Chai...so ashamed of jonathan..*spits*
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by xhamel89: 2:31am On Feb 12, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Just see how this man spoke abeg, brilliant!

Now compare with that of GEJ grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uql5VkMQSmA

Have your laugh cheesy grin grin

Christiane Amanpour shaking her head in shame at 4:05

Obvious lies from 4:53 till the end.

Oga, no lie at all. You dont use your own experience to judge. In my area, to be specific Ogba, in Lagos, I have enjoy stable electricity for 2 years now. In fact, i have enjoyed 4 days without a shake. Open your heart next time when you want to compare. You think US is your friend?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Richhard(m): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it.

i have given "awards" for best comment,best advise etc on Nairaland.

This above is the dumbest comment i have ever read on Nairaland,so absurd,trying to make sense out of it.!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Do u need to be schooled about Nigeria politics? I presume the answer to that question is yes going by your write up. However, let me make it clear to you that Yoruba don't need your freaking votes to become a president of this country; all we need is northerners' votes cos of their population.

In Nigeria politics, you guys are not relevant as long as northerners' votes are not at your side(like 1st republic and 2nd republic when you formed an alliance - government with northerner party) but going by history being repeated today(Aguiyi Ironsi regime;the most tribalistic regime ever and the support given to him by Ibos just like Jonathan today), northerners and Westerners have learnt their lesson again and you are like a man with leprosy at moment and in the future cos nobody ll ever trust you guys anymore except Ijaw people, but unfortunately Ijaw votes won't take you guys close to Okene talk less of Abuja......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by n3rve(m): 2:46am On Feb 12, 2015
Listen to Kenya's President:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vunsGNnwIU
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by odehaj: 2:53am On Feb 12, 2015
BUHARI's interview pure class,issues-based.Gej's media chat thief -ole-corruption all muddled up.#saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by musiwa97: 3:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari election will be cancel because it is a trade treaty. Obasanjo election is illegal in a trade treaty
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by annexworld(m): 3:24am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

A loss isn't the end of the world. I have nothing personal to gain from a GMB govt other than good governance that will impact the whole country. If GEJ wins, then i can only pray he starts getting it right. whoever gets in must get it right otherwise you and i and indeed the entire country are screwed big time
what a comment. I respect ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by guttentag(m): 3:28am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wad happens in las vergas stays in las vergas, so be civil abt it. Am not in religion section, if am in dat section I move and flow in d spirit, buh as dey say we all political animal( homo politicus) and am entitled to air ma views. If ya feel offended, bro ya can just commit suicide cos I owe no c*unt and explanation. Mind ya, a man dat one ruled dis nation, as far back as 29 years ago now coming to rule again, wen is it going to be ya turn? I guess ya rule in hell lol.

Are u in Las vergas cuz I see you are do daft like the clueless one at the top

Age does not matter in governance

You want a young flexing guy to rule Nigeria so that he will loot us more than the clueless one himself
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Capitano1(m): 3:30am On Feb 12, 2015
People keep saying trash about him...the end will say it all

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by agabusta: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dis she reallly say that? shocked

She said it with style, claiming she was quoting newspaper headlines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by nijanigga: 3:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Ph.D with oluwole grammar "... that is not correct, that is not correct, I have said this severally, ..." I would rather be an agbero and speak good english than have Jonathan's type of Ph.D. In Yankee's slang, that's garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by belloedris: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2015
U PRAY O......NO B ONLY.
Creamz:
Gen Buhari talks with sense, hearing him talk will only convince you more that you have made the right decision to vote for him. Interesting interview. March4Buhari
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2015
sheymoni:
"The Nigerian Presidential election is between a FAILED President and a former DICTATOR" - Christine Amanpour ............ I swear, Jonathan Don suffer. but Let me make a prophecy tonight: by the time you wake up or go to bed tomorrow the Presidency would have fired a few missiles at AMANPOUR!

Nigeria only has two options: worst and worse
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by 989900: 4:21am On Feb 12, 2015
I've seen many graduates in this country, whose command of the English language is far poorer than the General's.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:24am On Feb 12, 2015
If I were nigerian I'd go with GEJ.

Most ppl would rather work through a difficult relationship than to risk a new relationship full of unknowns preceded by lofty rhetoric

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2015
He looked very hungry
As if he wanted to eat akpu and onugbu soup

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.