Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (24331 Views)

1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=30674623][/quote]
undecided
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by inteli: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
mikeansy:
The man is asking Nigerians to cherry pick his records and remember his history selectively!

Now that's dishonest!

More like corruption! grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
lukaino:

But that is not going to change my unflinching support for the General.
The earlier Nigerians tell themselves the bitter truth and stop lying to themselves, the better for them.

[size=28pt]AJA TI Y'O SONU, KONI GBO FERE ODEH[/size]
tongue

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by fritiyo: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
why wont nigerians use ur past judge u.
is it not the past 6 yrs Gej has been in office u pple are used in judging him.

so ur past is enugh to judge u mr less integrity

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by mickeymimi: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari has the carriage and charm of a great leader ready to accept responsibility for everything that his leadership faces. . His response was intelligent and articulate. He had a good grasp of the issues discussed and his response to the question on his actions as a military head of state was smart. The only thing might be his accent but we all have differing individual accents.

He certainly spoke better than GEJ on his previous appearances on Amanpour.

This is a man who is where he is today on account of his goodwill and not stolen wealth unlike most of our other leaders, I don't see him squandering that goodwill at his age. It is an easy choice for me. GMB will not do wonders but he will position Nigeria back on the right path, GEJ on the other hand will be the end of this country.

Truth is, he has the "Hausa" accent but did Ammanpour complain of not been able to hear him speak?. His responses to the questions were straight on point, not beating about the bush like our supposed "ph.d" president. And if you say you didnt understand him, then I'm sorry for you; since Amanpour clearly did and never threw follow up question s for more clarity.

VOTE FOR CHANGE. VOTE FOR GENERAL BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
mickeymimi:
Buhari has the carriage and charm of a great leader ready to accept responsibility for everything that his leadership faces. . His response was intelligent and articulate. He had a good grasp of the issues discussed and his response to the question on his actions as a military head of state was smart. The only thing might be his accent but we all have differing individual accents.

He certainly spoke better than GEJ on his previous appearances on Amanpour.

This is a man who is where he is today on account of his goodwill and not stolen wealth unlike most of our other leaders, I don't see him squandering that goodwill at his age. It is an easy choice for me. GMB will not do wonders but he will position Nigeria back on the right path, GEJ on the other hand will be the end of this country.

Truth is, he has the "Hausa" accent but did Ammanpour complain of not been able to hear him speak?. His responses to the questions were straight on point, not beating about the bush like our supposed "ph.d" president. And if you say you didnt understand him, then I'm sorry for you; since Amanpour clearly did and never threw follow up question s for more clarity.

VOTE FOR CHANGE. VOTE FOR GENERAL BUHARI 2015

Really?

please what was his response on how he will tackle boko haram? state it here word for word and tell me how any of that is intelligent?

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by kuzee(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
tellmoon:
So many pple missing the General's point. All he is saying is, pple who are shouting to high heavens that his decisions had no recourse to the constitution are not being fair in their jiudgement. As a military administrator, u can not work with the constitution which is civil. It does not however implies that he would embark on the same track of suspending the constitution under a civilian administration.
madt follower of GMb

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by kuzee(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

Has GEJ said sorry to LSL?
Has he said sorry for comparing the Yoruba leaders to motor park touts?
Has GEJ come out to take full responsibility of boko haram even though it became a menance under his nose?
Has this man apologised for telling Nigerians he didn't give a damn about declaring his assets even though he illegally acquired them from the pockets of the Nigerian government.
What has he done to bring back the abducted girls? I'm sure you won't be thinking like this if it were to be your niece or sister I hope not.
So before you start pointing fingers at someone look within yourself first.
guy become a president and tell mi if you wnt be worst than any of the president that ruled naija

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Poddy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Popemax:
all is not well.....he feels he owns this great nation...bt he will fail again
lets just be prayerful...

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Youngzedd(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari is missing the point! No matter the system a leader is judged by the choices they make in office. So yes Buhari's 1984 record is an indication of what he will do now.

But it is clear for all to see that even Buhari is not proud of Buhari's records in 1984 and yet this man does not have the courage to say sorry to Nigerians!

So you just want to hear sorry

He is coming back to make an amendments.

#Change
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by kasiem(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Let's not judge him with his 1984 record cos as at then he was still a soldier but now he is a terrorist.......that's what I understood o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Senjuchiha: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

Has GEJ come out to take full responsibility of boko haram even though it became a menance under his nose?
Has this man apologised for telling Nigerians he didn't give a damn about declaring his assets even though he illegally acquired them from the pockets of the Nigerian government.
What has he done to bring back the abducted girls? I'm sure you won't be thinking like this if it were to be your niece or sister I hope not.
abeg,na who create ds supporter of APC mofo?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by KanwuliaJara: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
A leopard does not change spots, EVEN WITH CAMOUFLAGE! kiss

OBJ, THE GARRULOUS, BARRACK TOUT was the same KILLER from the bunkers when he came the 'GODFADA' of DEMON-KRAZY in 1999!
Then hijacked the democratic power of the people and installed a half-dead dude and JONATHAN GOODLUCK as his stooges in 2007, when he FAILED WOEFULLY to garner a THIRD TERM BID.

Bye BUHARI!!!! ONCE A KILLER. . . ALWAYS A KILLER!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
billyG:

Dnt listen 2 all u hear verify facts,he ddnt kill journalists,he didnt jail journalist d law existing @ that time did.
He ordered for the killing of those journalists...sir!
You can't defend this very one.... We know who the tyrant is....he never wanted a democratic government...so why is he striving?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
kasiem:
Let's not judge him with his 1984 record cos as at then he was still a soldier but now he is a terrorist.......that's what I understood o
Hehehehehe....... He's a terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Sajio(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
This Man has lots of hidding agenda which I believe the socalled tinubu does not know! But God will disappoint U... buhari

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by hilary26(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
becos we didn't see anytin sensible in what the brainless pdp goats have been commenting!! What buhari meant was,desperate times requires desperate measures..and we are enjoying the dividends today!! Nigeria would have been like jamaica today in terms of drug..during buhari's regime,the highest nepa can take light a day is 3hrs..we all know what going on today in gej's era..pls when u people have better things to say,let us know..we r tired of cheap propagandas,bring up a big one so we can tackle it together

Oh u actually owned the name 'e-rat' so you reacted.
What breed are you,. . rat? Belgium rat abi lagos gutter rat?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Bluepamex: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
byrron:
which other record does buhari wants us to judge him from apart from his well documented antecedents which were all during his military dictatorship era?
seems he has another private and hidden records aside from his despotic military profile which Nigerians are not aware of.

Don't mind that old dictator,after fooling his cows,he think he can fool Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Onasa22: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you don't want to be judged by your 1984 record that you know that was ull of evil, then when in the history of Nigeria that your so-called "Mr Integrity" was recorded? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
hilary26:

Oh u actually owned the name 'e-rat' so you reacted.
What breed are you,. . rat? Belgium rat abi lagos gutter rat?
what are we saying and what's this mugu saying?does the trash u just typed correlate with the topic? Why don't u try to use the remaining 1.5% of ur damaged brain to say something reasonable? And u even have the gut to quote me! I don't blame u though,I blame ur paymaster who has filled ur head with cheap propaganda like sawdust..when u have something tangible to bring to the table of the wise,let me know if not,quote me unreasonably at ur own peril..
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Onasa22: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you don't want to be judged by your 1984 record that you know that was full of evil, then when in the history of Nigeria that your so-called "Mr Integrity" was recorded? Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by sniperr007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
azimibraun:
Buhari you are on point jare... morons are never going to understand you.

Will u give Abacha a chance to rule Nigeria asa democratic leader? Tink logically.

Wat abt d lives he ruined den eg Ambrose Ali. Can dos lives b replaced? Don't use sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by bidex(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
misquotes.. na wah for naijas ooo. una dey shout he killed this, he killed that, he killed those, una ever ask what was their offenses? what crime have they committed? why should the military use civilian constitution? na so e dey work? why has the civilian did not use the military constitution then?
abeg make una dey think before una open una dirty mouth.
My stand will always be simple, who ever wins must eradicate this high level of corruption and crimes
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Senjuchiha: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m To Adamawa IDPs.
Wonderful, Holier Than Thou.
Am speechless, so his wife has such an amount of money to spare and her husband
borrowed,??
I think Nigerians can now see the LIES of BUHARI and his APC PARTY...
Lol... Nigerians Una need to wake up... Who is fooling who? I dey laugh.
With this her husband borrowed 27 million to buy nomination form and she is
donating 135 million her hubby said he has 1 million in his account and 150 cows.
This family must be overloaded and some fools tell me he lives a decent life with a
daughter in uk his wife donating millions himself travelling in bullet proof car and
chartered aircraft anyways 2.8 billion in action.
Buhari you can not deceive people always you are a loaded corrupt man stop telling
us you are poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

I remember, gej once called the yoruba people RASCALS
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by 4C2215131: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
azimibraun:

Morons like who?...you?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by donJ2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
hedonistic:
Very disingenuous talk. You don't want to be judged by your negative 1984 record, yet the ONLY so-called selling point of your presidential ambition is your 1984 perception of "integrity" and "incorruptibility"!

If you want us to remember you for your so-called incorruptible stance in 1984, why should we not also remember you for the undoubted tyranny and sadism you displayed in the same 1984? You can't pick and choose for us.

You want us to remember only what makes you marketable and forget the things that make you unmarketable! What a shameless hypocrite!

D man jst exhibited Cluelessness of d Highest order.
If a learned president is clueless wait till u experience d cluelessness of an illetrate grandpa, whose brain's operating system still runs in java... grin

What is der to even remember abt his anti corruption moves during his 1984 tenure...som1 dat backdated the constitution/decree jst to kill people

Dat is corruption to me.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by donJ2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
azimibraun:

Comments like dis make me weep for Nigerian youths esp those clamouring for BACKWARD change.

Youths r d leaders of tomorrow, in 2015 a 72 year old is contesting for power....plz wen will dat 2moro come for d youths

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
becos we didn't see anytin sensible in what the brainless pdp goats have been commenting!! What buhari meant was,desperate times requires desperate measures..and we are enjoying the dividends today!! Nigeria would have been like jamaica today in terms of drug..during buhari's regime,the highest nepa can take light a day is 3hrs..we all know what going on today in gej's era..pls when u people have better things to say,let us know..we r tired of cheap propagandas,bring up a big one so we can tackle it together
...Dis so called almajiri peoples coward apc can never be realistic in life, always negative!! where is d propaganda in dis issue..? if u got nothn 2 say..y not shutup? must u comment? Was he interviewed by any pdp member? Y cant u pple call a spead a spead, watz al dis rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by logica(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
...is this the closest to an apology that we can get?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
donJ2:

Comments like dis make me weep for Nigerian youths esp those clamouring for BACKWARD change.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
sallama884:
...Dis so called almajiri peoples coward apc can never be realistic in life, always negative!! where is d propaganda in dis issue..? if u got nothn 2 say..y not shutup? must u comment? Was he interviewed by any pdp member? Y cant u pple call a spead a spead, watz al dis rubbish!!
firstly,ur whole generation including ur untrained father should shut up..secondly,I can see ur people has no money to train u that's why u called a spade spead!! People like u are product of asari dokubo university that's why u r so daft to even comprehend a simple write...now to ur foolishness,that guy was trying to badmouth buhari,I was only giving him reason as to why buhari did whatever he did back then.u didn't even read thru what I wrote,because of sentiment,u just typed nonsense for ur father not me because if u were properly trained,u won't talk like a mannerless she goat...so if u uote me again,na thunder go fire u idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Gives States Autonomy To Produce Power / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.