Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( (21599 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / My Worst Day Ever / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by ggrin(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
Stop derailing this thread! how are you today? grin
am fine sisgringrin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by englishmart(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
I had similar experience in my first year, that's about 10 years now. but my own case was different.. Was living off campus.. The exam was supposed to have been taken in the afternoon, I was busy jacking.. only for my Nebo who was doing the course as a borrowed course breezed in with the question paper. That they have taken the exam.. I almost fainted.. Bcs I swore never to have carry over.. So it happened that the exam was moved earlier than the Tim scheduled earlier..
someone who has his exams at heart wouldn't sleep some hours prior to the exams. I'm still investigating thr story ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
You made me really laugh. Your situation is actually very common
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
It happened to a course mate of mine too, back then in 2008. And it was also d beginning of his problem

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
God made night for a reason.....................

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Abduletudaye(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Loool...next time don't try such..hmm..sleep Is inevitable as well.. You cnt cheat her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by GboyegaD(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have learnt to inform people of my whereabouts in times like this so that they can be on the look out for me.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by GboyegaD(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:
someone who has his exams at heart wouldn't sleep some hours prior to the exams. I'm still investigating thr story ooooooo

Sometimes, you cannot cheat nature. I have seen it happen to a roommate before.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Missmossy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom na you ooo most serious student grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by caphtunde(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is very serious grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Happened to my brother.

He woke up 9:30am for a 9am paper. He practically ran from the hostel to his faculty in pyjamas. As a law student, he was sent back to put on White and Black. He pleaded but they insisted. Before he came back, exam don finish. That alone gave him an extra semester.

But today, he made it tops out of Law School. This life sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
which uni did you go? if located in Nigeria, do they write summer exam in Nigeria.? shocked
where in Nigeria do dey write summer exams? You never spend one year for US to dey ask this questions o
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by nikkyshyne(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
OP must have been a loner. No friends to call you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by yemicoal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Happened to me once, thank God twas a 1 unit course embarassed
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by toprealman: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
YET MEDICAL STUDENTS ACT AS IF THEY ARE THE SMARTEST..MTCHEW
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by emiye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:
very wrong, a chronic lack of sleep will defeat a heart filled with exams

4 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Adeola29(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
You must be kidding
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by micronut(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
funny enough am taking the same kola to pull all nighter for a postgraduate paper tmrw............sleep na bastard, dat thing no dey respect hardwork and schooling investment.......pray for me too ooooooooo....make i no repeat the same feat 8years to come ooooo.......... after doing these for 18months some people wld now say i no go school abi? ok am coming back for u all........ @op thank god all is over now, its good to share story of against all odds...am sure u are practicing now, so the huge salary wld cover up for the suffer-suffer..

out of here 9pm is my paper.... Operation Management! takes my garcina kola with water jare
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by fairygeh(f): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lmao.my dad told me a similar story during his days in u.i about his friend who miscalculated the exam time and was asking the others who came out of the hall after they had finished the papers if they were prepared for the paper.hahahahha.my dad said the look on his face when they told him they just finished the paper was epic and he ran as fast as he could like someone being pursued cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by djeezy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
If it were me, definitely friends would be calling. If am not around people always notice. Anyway take heart. It's not the end of the world. Knowing you've deprived yourself sleep. You should have just put an alarm just in case. That's how I do. I put an alarm whenever I wanna take a nap prior to exam.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Your village witches go just de time you like referee! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ndo 0000(english it is a pity)
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Penboy: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
toprealman:
YET MEDICAL STUDENTS ACT AS HE THEY ARE THE SMARTEST..MTCHEW
why the beef bro?

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Situation001(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

Almost happened 2 me too.. but I thank my God tho
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Jerrick(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry bro

It is well wink
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lolaxavier(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by iwriterng(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Had similar experience when I was writing my O'level exams (WAEC precisely) I slept off on the day I was supposed to write Yoruba, not because I read all through the night, I slept off because I thought the exam was slated for 2pm not knowing it's earlier than that.

Needless I say, I missed the paper and I had "AB".

PS: Not that I know what to write in the exam anyway, and my folks still couldn't get their heads around why my Yoruba result had AB, thank God I passed the prerequisites, my dad would have made more enquires about the entire result.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
It happened to a course mate of mine too, back then in 2008. And it was also d beginning of his problem

So that was really the beginning of his problem shocked shocked

But come, who was checking?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by PapiWata: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
King Tom, as a self-taught gynecologist, let me enumerate the basics for your exam re-sit, if that is allowed.

If you will for a moment imagine a hot 22 year old woman with 36D jugs, stripped down and legs apart on your examining table, while you endeavor to appear dispassionate and scholarly.

Now as you peer into the promised land, there are three major areas of interest - the Labia Major, the Labia Minor and the Honey Hole.

The Labia Major and Minor are of paramount import to unrepentant beaver-eaters like yours truly, while the honey hole is where you came from originally, and where you spend your every waking moment trying to re-enter.

The above refresher course is all you need to know for your A+ grade. Study hard, but leave the practicals till AFTER your examination.

Thank you for your cooperation, and best of luck passing your papers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
op, its not natural, dem do you from ur village grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.