Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Worst Day Of My Life! :'( - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( (21598 Views)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / My Worst Day Ever / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2015
LewisO:
KingTom, why? cry

Is she around that night?

This is tragic, don't u have a friend number to have alert u?
Lewis my guy, that was 2006 na, boys never hammer by then, I don sell my phone sef that year. Broke things grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2015
lolaxavier:

grin grin
Our Ogun state witches no dey tie wrapper grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Situation001:

Almost happened 2 me too.. but I thank my God tho
Well it's one of those things sha
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Missmossy:
KingTom na you ooo most serious student grin
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2015
ggrin:
am fine sisgringrin
Egbon mi cheesy
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 1:59am On Feb 21, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Chai bross, I bin don warn you that night say make you no try am, you no gree. Shey Prof and Dr. Olu later come allow you flex the exam? cheesy
Guy you be bastard! You no even look for me for inside hall grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
I had similar experience in my first year, that's about 10 years now. but my own case was different.. Was living off campus.. The exam was supposed to have been taken in the afternoon, I was busy jacking.. only for my Nebo who was doing the course as a borrowed course breezed in with the question paper. That they have taken the exam.. I almost fainted.. Bcs I swore never to have carry over.. So it happened that the exam was moved earlier than the Tim scheduled earlier..
Sad experience
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2015
nikkyshyne:
OP must have been a loner. No friends to call you?
My dear, in 2006 I was a very, I repeat very broke student. I don sell my phone and shoes finish na just to sip garri. But now we thank God
Surulere Suru laiye mi O grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2015
djeezy:
If it were me, definitely friends would be calling. If am not around people always notice. Anyway take heart. It's not the end of the world. Knowing you've deprived yourself sleep. You should have just put an alarm just in case. That's how I do. I put an alarm whenever I wanna take a nap prior to exam.
My bro, that exam was one in which every man stood for himself, besides I had no phone then embarassed
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2015
tchidi:
grin grin grin

Your village witches go just de time you like referee! angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:
King Tom, as a self-taught gynecologist, let me enumerate the basics for your exam re-sit, if that is allowed.

If you will for a moment imagine a hot 22 year old woman with 36D jugs, stripped down and legs apart on your examining table, while you endeavor to appear dispassionate and scholarly.

Now as you peer into the promised land, there are three major areas of interest - the Labia Major, the Labia Minor and the Honey Hole.

The Labia Major and Minor are of paramount import to unrepentant beaver-eaters like yours truly, while the honey hole is where you came from originally, and where you spend your every waking moment trying to re-enter.

The above refresher course is all you need to know for your A+ grade. Study hard, but leave the practicals till AFTER your examination.

Thank you for your cooperation, and best of luck passing your papers.
grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by theorbiters: 4:02am On Feb 21, 2015
MimeeTee:
I know say na A u go get....scholar!
Lol. Scholar ke, me wey still dey learn for ur side
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by AdeniyiA(m): 4:02am On Feb 21, 2015
this one is Aworinde Awosunlo...

3 Likes

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by MizTyna(f): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

I used to stay about 2hrs away from school and this almost happened to me in 100level,was just lucky I decided to come early to school to study that day. Since then even if the exam'scheduled for 3pm,I'm in my faculty at 9am!
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
that is the effect of nescafe and kolanut u took
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by englishmart(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Bros pls forget! If u are the type that studies, u'll understand the O.P. On many occasions, after reading 2ru d nyt, i'll beg people around to wake me cos i knw how i sleep especially after preparing for an exam. I'll also make sure i take nescafe before the exam to avoid stories like this.

It does happen bro.
and you think I don't study?
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by fidira(f): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
My dear it was horrible sad
Heiya take heart.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by eyinjuege: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
My dear, in 2006 I was a very, I repeat very broke student. I don sell my phone and shoes finish na just to sip garri. But now we thank God
Surulere Suru laiye mi O grin

You young man, are hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
and you think I don't study?

u may but i'm sure u don't study for a long period. If u do, u will understand d O.P.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by ggrin(f): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
Egbon mi cheesy
sister kilowa? cheesy
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by MzCorleone(f): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2015
I can just imagine the shocked expression on your face and the weird ways your classmates would ve been staring @ you.

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2015
ggrin:
sister kilowa? cheesy
Egbon mi, Mo wappa o grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by ggrin(f): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
KingTom:
Egbon mi, Mo wappa o grin
opololobo grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by pappizeezu: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2015
That's d side effect of takin drug whereas u can't cheat nature...sorry enh

1 Like

Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Straight from the village
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Man I know the feeling, has happened to me a couple of times, and it's most painful when you've genuinely really studied for it, ah
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by activelyA(f): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
That's DEEEEP shocked shocked shocked shocked
did you dream while sleeping wink wink grin grin
spiritual force cool cool grin grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
taiwolusol:

So that was really the beginning of his problem shocked shocked

But come, who was checking?

Lolz, he had carry over ni
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
ggrin:
opololobo grin
Okoki grin
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by allnalevel(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Before God delay is not a denial, by then u most ave tink u ave bad luck now u will realize dat is not how soon but how well.
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by lanicky(f): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
KingTom:
It is the 8th anniversary of one of the worst days of my life l. my final exams. I had been preparing for this bastard course in Obstetrics, As usual I strolled to night class, I read like mad dog, I full flask with nescafe coffee, come combine am with Kolanut. yeah the combination worked, and I did not sleep throughout the night, I took my bath by 6:00am and went to the venue, our exams was for 9:00am and some other department were using the hall. I then decided to have a little nap in the hall opposite that one. cry cry
**************************************************************•****************************************************************•********************************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I realized that i had an exams to write, I must get to the hall at once I screamed. i reached the hall and and saw my friends coming out with question papers. the lecturer saw me and shouted "Aworinde! Where have you been, you have missed your exams! it is 12:45pm by my time"
I collapsed cry cry

Aworinde!! shocked

I blv u now. tongue
Re: Worst Day Of My Life! :'( by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
lanicky:

Aworinde!! shocked

I blv u now. tongue
I am not PDP na, I no dey lie! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.