Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38931 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by sultan457: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!... You this savage booharist, Go and tell your brothers not to kill innocent souls. Did I hear you say no muslim will ever think of doing that... You must be a twerp.
Like Buhari like supporter. angry

When Asari Dokubo,Tompolo were giving threat to cause war if Jonathan did not win.Where were u den.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by frankyychiji(f): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonte:
seen? none, 2011 post election violence that killed over 800 people was carried out by.....who's supporters again?
burning of campaign buses and chants of sai buhari was carried out by who's supporters? if there was just 1 human being at the time of burning those buses who tried to stop them because he was a GEJ supporter what do you think would have happened to him/her...? in as much as you like mr general buhari, you should also acknowledge that he has lots of violent supporters who don't waste time showing what their capabilities are

Yes I don't only like him but luv him as well. afterall he didn't ask them to do so, it's election and such things are bound to happen therefore putting blames on those contesting isn't a gud idea..
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by mrrock: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can bet you that letter was instructed by Buhari and was just passed off to someone else to act on his behalf as a front man. He already petitioned AIT and NTA for speaking their mind. That letter was authored by Buhari.
This illiterate fully believe we're still in military rule.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by bumtos(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
this Hausa people behave like an animal. Buhari that have lost already. Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kuzee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
sai buhari
For Boko u Haram ari click Like

sai goodluck

For Going oo DownLiar uck click share
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
monthee:
tell dem oo,mst times I wonder if buhari so called supporters are Nigerians,cos I wonder were dey are wen he was vomitng about blood share in last election,still after dat some idiots like him still go out telling me buhari 2015,mteeeew
Don't mind the illiterates... They're delusional.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Miss... Are you in Nigeria?
I can't believe someone is asking this.
No I am in Algeria
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by eunisam: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
apc=violence!

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gej 2015

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by symbianDON(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
dustmalik:
OP, the name of your thread is very misleading. It should have read, 'A group in the north', not 'Buhari's supporters'. The name of your thread suggests all Buhari's supporters in the north, which is very misleading. Why do you guys (mods) always have to be biased?
By the way, this news is from an unknown journalism outfit, which means it could all be lies.
thaaaank you! I have this strange feeling that the purported letter is fake just as was the supposed buhari medical certificate that was faked to look like it was issued by abu teaching hospital. I keep saying this, people shouldn't swallow everything we read hook line and sinker. politicians have a devilish way of heating up the atmosphere just to create an environment of sympathy towards themselves. any single individual could have written that letter for just about any stupid reason.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
No I am in Algeria
See your ugly face. grin
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrrock:
I can bet you that letter was instructed by Buhari and was just passed off to someone else to act on his behalf as a front man. He already petitioned AIT and NTA for speaking their mind. That letter was authored by Buhari.
This illiterate fully believe we're still in military rule.

How do you know Buhari gave instructions to write the letter?

If you know something about the letter...you should be telling the Police....not Nairalanders.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
badmrkt:
slave deffending her master as if her life depends on it...nice job

back to sender ,are you not an African?are you free ?colo mental!Bloody African calling another African slave.get a mirror.Oloshi!
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See your ugly face. grin
lyk ur sister's own, I have got no time for your kind of people, I think your likes are many on nairaland so I will advice that you find them. I hate insulting people but if you force me I swear you won't be able to stand it afterall it wasn't your post that I Quoted
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by buchilino(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

This is just propaganda !AIT was engaged in false information about buhari ,and you think its fair ?

one question, how old r u?. secondly either ur from the north or ur head is filled with pap

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Coolguy89(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Very stupid of you... Your demigod is killing innocent souls and you can't see that, in fact, you support him to kill more.
if der is. Any serial killer out der is ur so called jonathan,who is d sponsor of boko haram#jona must go
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nuezha(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
POSSIBILITIES

PDP could have masqueraded the letter to disrepute APC as violent & undemocratic.

APC could have self-styled the letter to handcuff AIT on the character assassination documentary on Buhari.

Riff-raff political sympathizers could have contrived the letter to give their party a winning streak...stupid!

Anything is possible.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
mascot87:

Keep quite,GEJ supporters aren't saints either
oh really
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Wilson125(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

To call you a fool will be an insult to fools, how many GEJ supporters have you seen killing people
bros u get mind oo, asin u mean say d guy own no b even foolishness, nawaoo
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by symbianDON(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
bumtos:
this Hausa people behave like an animal. Buhari that have lost already. Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww
It isn't right to condemn any one ethnic group outrightly. besides, that letter could have just been written by about anyone and tag it from a northern group.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ramalot(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
The letterhead should read:

COALITION OF NORTHERN TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chaaaai!!! see lie. I'm sure Okupe and Omonkey has a hand in this. that document is bloody fake.

1. I have never heard iof a group called conmy.
2. the letterhead written in Arabic is nothing related to the name of the association. the. arabic text means "he taught man what he knew not" how is that translated into Conmy.

these AIT people are going too far. the northerners can burn down your business but would not warn you. no northerner would do that.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by enkay0525: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
I thought that with the postponement of the election, tension will cool down. Infact,its d opposite. Everyone should calm down. Una wan burn Nigeria? These politicians are the genesis of all these troubles.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
lyk ur sister's own.
tongue tongue tongue.... THE TRUTH IS BITTER. YOU LOOK LIKE A RASTAFARIAN. YOU TALK LIKE Buhari.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by malachytochukwu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
I use to wonder how some people consciously or unconsciously allow their brain to be formatted that in the name of tribal or outright hatred, decide to look the other way when the truth stares them at the face. They are trying so hard to convince themselves against the realities on ground....that Buhari has so well changed! Everything against APC is propaganda. Its rather unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by organic973: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
I see this as scam.

But what AIT and NTA broadcast on GMB has a very "HUGE TRUTH VALUE" let's be sincere to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ramalot(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
san316:
Chaaaai!!! see lie. I'm sure Okupe and Omonkey has a hand in this. that document is bloody fake.

1. I have never heard iof a group called conmy.
2. the letterhead written in Arabic is nothing related to the name of the association. the. arabic text means "he taught man what he knew not" how is that translated into Conmy.

these AIT people are going too far. the northerners can burn down your business but would not warn you. no northerner would do that.

Your logic is funny.

What does a tag line have to do with the name of a group?
That's probably just a philosophy they claim to align with.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by thewarrior72: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
BUHARI IS A MUSLIM & HIS SUPPORTERS ARE MAINLY MUSLIMS, THAT EXPLAINS THE RADICALISM INHERENT WITH HIS SUPPORTERS, NORMALLY, EVERY MUSLIM IS PSYCHO COUPLED WITH ILLITERACY THAT IS PREVALENT IN THE NORTHERN REGION, THEREFORE, WHAT U HAVE GOT IS THE WORLD MOST DEADLIEST COMBO.

a little illustration on how to make/become a Muslims>>>>>

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Dammyrosky(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls don't let us harm ourselves, i hope buhari will caution his supporters in the nothern states. because he dose not encourage violence. Dat's buhari 4 us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Read President Buhari's Newyear Message To Nigerians / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.