Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38943 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by genearts(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Flye:

Seun and his mods has thrown Nairaland to the dogs, the way his mod moves any lies to the front page without verication or authentic source is alarming while the threads that favours buhari will be left to decay even when it has been verified with a good source to back it up.

Look at this thread and the source, who wouldn't know that it is a lie but lalastical or so quickly moved it to the front page.

Anyway if God is ready to deliver his people, no matter the amount of conspiracy he will do it.

Mod or seun can hide this post as usual but God gave you this platform to liberate people but if you wish to use it to put them in bondage, continue God is with you.
Thanks and God bless you.

The whole thing is jst tiring my bro
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by AONO: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]
Eleyi ponun sha

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
You are a pig,what truth are u talking about if the whole lots of people in the world were as useless as you are then I would have preferred dead. fortunately they are not,daft fellow and who ever told you I need an ingrate like you to compliments my looks? you are nothing but an ill omen in the society. I am happy I don't know you in person becos you really sulk. Nyam etim

Sister a beg. I Neva check your profile o. but a beg, take a break from speaking engliah . if you get ugly face and speak this kind oyibo, person fit get acute paralytic dysphlebiotic depression.

Thank you as you comply.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Aarewa: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
CONNMY should just approach court and fill a suit of billions of Naira against the AIT,so as to vomit out of billions of naira collected for the act,instead of druming violence.I see us not having law at all excpet ink on a paper,if not what is NBC doing on this?Their attention had bn called to this but kept mute.Infact,Nigeria is A FAILED STATE WHERE NOTHING WORKS.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
san316:

Sister a beg. I Neva check your profile o. but a beg, take a break from speaking engliah . if you get ugly face and speak this kind oyibo, person fit get acute paralytic dysphlebiotic depression.

Thank you as you comply.
hahaha I think you are sick in the head, yes I am a proud ugly gal,and if I may ask what is wrong with being ugly?
can you create?

3 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

Ur a big liar. so u want us believe they will not do that after seeing that Arabic write up like shekaus own? I was in buhari tent before but from today me n my family will vote gej let the heaven fall and there would be a country. buhari n his supporters don't have monopoly of violence,arrogance and destruction alone. God bless gen for ur calm nature if we loose this man we are doomed.

5 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by badmrkt(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

check yourself before you throw that at another African.You call me slave ;Dwhat about you?wetin you be?funny.
be free young lady...if can't then you need Jesus. No more quotes...

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by vislabraye(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
That would be so so bad. they shouldn't even think of it, violence is not the way, lets all shun it and accept whoever wins the election in peace and harmony.
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

See one of them. Terrorist on the prowl.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by anwo247: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
san316:

See, let me tell you. I have been a member of some Islamic youth group. on the letter head, the name of the association is written boldly in Arabic. the English is written under and maybe their motto could be either in English or arabic. if the arabic text is wht we go by, then it is a motto which cannot come first in the letterhead. apart from that, that text has nothing to do with youth so what is the link? or do you think peoplx just choose mottos for the fun of it?

Nigeria is a country based on constitution and we don't care about your Islamic ingenuity

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by duality(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
After Reading this.

I SAY . MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD FORBID THAT I VOTE BUHARI IN THIS ELECTION

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD FORBID BUHARI FROM WINNING THIS ELECTION.

MAY GOD FORBID THAT NIGERIANS ARE INTIMIDATED OR BOMBED INTO SUBMISSION BY DEMONIC NORTHERN ELEMENTS.

GOD FORBID.

4 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
badmrkt:
be free young lady...if can't then you need Jesus. No more quotes...

Free yourself and Vote for light!Dont vote for darkness. I need 24hrs electricity vote change!
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and urchins were attacking me, Buhari's supporters are just too violent, not just on the streets but also online(Nairaland).

Buhari'S supporters killed hundreds of people last time and they are still threatening to do the same this time around, Why won't they be violent? ; when Buhari himself is an embodiment of violence and fanatism. Just because AIT said the truth about their illiterate demigod. angry
Bunch of savages

AND THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS IS THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY ARE NOT SEEING THESE, BUT IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS TREAT NOW THEY WILL OPEN THAT THEIR ROTTEN MOUTH TO SCHOOL US!

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
hahaha I think you are sick in the head, yes I am a proud ugly gal,and if I may ask what is wrong with being ugly?
can you create?

If you are proud, your username should be uglyradiance.

BTW, I wasn't trying to spite you, I just dey beg you make you respect yourself go Sidon. to avoid more salt for injury.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by donJ2(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Awww!! How sweet? Please who's fooling who?

I'm sure a lot of you guys watched the media chat yesterday where GEJ said you don't have control over what your followers do or say. This is GEJ talking about people even his own camp. Now going by that logic, how is GMB's fault that some deranged fellow is issuing nonsensical threats.

He is to b blamed...

This is d reason

https://www.nairaland.com/2141742/buhari-threatens-coup-election-further

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
san316:

If you are proud, your username should be uglyradiance.

BTW, I wasn't trying to spite you, I just dey beg you make you respect yourself go Sidon. to avoid more salt for injury.
you can go on, na insult you want ba u go get am today. And mind you it's none of your business what my username is okay? rubbish.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olisaEze(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is foolish for anyone, group or religious body to belive that nigeria belongs to them alone. No matter how much you believe in your candidate, your vote is all that counts and not your threat. No one is a slave to the other in this democratic setting, and no one has the monopoly of madness. As buhari has been attacked in the media, so has the president also, even more so. Thats politics, nothing more nothing less. If you choose to become a blood thirsty criminal for a man who could careless if you ate three square meals today, that's your own undoing not nigeria's. After the post-election violence of 2011, the result still remained the same,it didn't change anytin apart from make more widows, orphans and childless parents. So keep muttering your threats while the ignorants in your society egg you on, it'll not help your candidate or your cause. TINA (This Is New Africa)

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by bdidi: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.

My dear have you read the letter?

That letter speaks for itself. Its obvious you support Buhari which I don't have any problem with cos you are free to choose whoever you feel like in this electioneering period but my problem is the threats coming from all quarters.

It does not make any sense to me. Since there is freedom of information, I believe AIT as a media house has the right to air whatever documentary they so wish so long its not morally unjustifiable.

Buhari's regime back then was characterised by all that was shown

And that was why he was adjudged the worst human right abuser from the international perspective.

If he has changed beats my imagination considering some of his past statements.

Buhari is not a magician. He has surrounded himself with corrupt people.

And you think he will be the one ruling if he wins? No my dear.

I think we need our sixth sense here!

And you have forgotten we have the moslem extremist. So its not shame on you all my dear. Do not be fooled.

That is my advice.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
anwo247:

Nigeria is a country based on constitution and we don't care about your Islamic ingenuity
Guy I'm not talking about constitution or what not. this letter is a damn forgery. just like the ABU medical report. just imagine, someone brought you a threat letter, you receive it with your stamp and you didn't arrest the person that delivered it.

by the way, is it your own copy that you stamp or the acknowledgment? that means the letter was brought by an insider.

chai!! seeliaaarz
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ogene007: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
The terrorists whom GMB used in the massacre of over 800 innocent Nigerians in the post election violence of 2011 are issuing threats again. It is important for Nigerians to know that the self appointed change agent/anti corruption crusader is indeed of the commander in chief of the insurgency happening in the north, and that his foot soldiers are not leaving anyone in doubt as to their intention to extend their murderous campaign against anybody or organization they deem as an obstacle to their Jihadist agenda for the Nigerian state.

We would like to make it clear to them that this time around, their will be very heavy retribution awaiting them as they seek to carry out their threat. They and their Jihadist leader, GMB, will never win the forthcoming elections because Nigerians have overwhelmingly resolved never to give in to their blackmail. It is the blood of the people who they murdered in 2011 that is driving them on, and they should expect nothing less than heavy retribution for the atrocities they committed in 2011.

There is no place for them and their Jihadist leader in the modern day Nigeria, and the 6th century brand of Islam that they want to foister on the rest of the world will perish with them. By the mercies and grace of the Almighty God, GEJ will win the forthcoming elections overwhelmingly.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by babestella: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is one of the reasons why boko haram will not end. You have literate and illiterate northern youths who are very sympathetic towards boko haram.
However, now that the onslaught against boko haram have started I'm waiting to see the northern Muslim youths and elites send a petition to ICC for violation of their rights and extra judicial killing of innocent northern brothers.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.

THE WEED APC GAVE YOU TO SMOKE AS NOT CLEAR FROM YOUR BRAIN! WHERE ARE YOU 2011 WHEN THEY ARE SENDING BODY-BAGS OF CORPERS SLAIN IN BAUCHI? Where are you all these while when they've massacring and destroying properties of non indigein in the northern states? You sat in the comfort of prison created for you by apc with the evil laptop and devilish smarts phone given to you by evil party and you are typing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THE WEED APC GAVE YOU TO SMOKE AS NOT CLEAR FROM YOUR BRAIN! WHERE ARE YOU 2011 WHEN THEY ARE SENDING BODY-BAGS OF CORPERS SLAIN IN BAUCHI? Where are you all these while when they've massacring and destroying properties of non indigein in the northern states? You sat in the comfort of prison created for you by apc with the evil laptop and devilish smarts phone given to you by evil party and you are typing rubbish.
Just forget about that useless fool...she's a zombie follower.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by justme002: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
I actually tot we were supposed to believe that it's PDP n it's supporters that are busy perpetuating violence!!..threats only make u all look like cowards n weaklings,if ur candidate doesn't win gives u all d rite to extinguish one's investments,very well den!!,u all shud beta be ready to get burnt as well,cos u all will neva smell ASO rock!!..we don't need vagabonds n terrorists that will burn down ASO rock for us abeg!!..u all deserve to permanently reside in the evil forest!!..GEJ rules!!
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by babestella: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
I love this....AIT deserves everything that comes there way...they excessively destroyed GMB's image...that's not how politics is been played....

Please tell Nigerians how AIT destroyed Buharis image.

For your information buhari killed whatever image you think he has the day he fraudulently overthrew a democratically elected government. Today his antecedent is hunting him and there is no packaging of buhari that will exonerate him. So tell the northern youths to leave AIT alone before they start crying genocide.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by san316(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
you can go on, na insult you want ba u go get am today. And mind you it's none of your business what my username is okay? rubbish.

Oh boy eh!!!
I just checked your pic. don't mind that goat that was calling you ugly. he no get eye at all. na just your canvas too big(oversize)
but really, You're beautiful.. you're beautiful its troooo. when I saaaw your face, on your profile pic... and I don't know what to saaaaay...

...to be continued.

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by gabicon: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
when we nurture sacred cows this is the corresponding result, the south throw their threats, the north engage in violence, where is our laws? where is justice? why do we go back to long past vomit?

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is rubbish, is AIT INEC? They should better think twice if they are caught in the act

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ogene007: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.
You have tried unsuccessfully to distort historical facts. You will need to try harder because most Nigerians above the age of 40 know that the AIT documentary is more than 95% accurate.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Yehman(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.

Cattle brain

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and urchins were attacking me, Buhari's supporters are just too violent, not just on the streets but also online(Nairaland).

Buhari'S supporters killed hundreds of people last time and they are still threatening to do the same this time around, Why won't they be violent? ; when Buhari himself is an embodiment of violence and fanatism. Just because AIT said the truth about their illiterate demigod. angry
Bunch of savages

I don't airport violence.
Is this story really true.
Why didtn you condem Asari and co hu have been threatening war for the past one year?
Truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.