Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (31703 Views)

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
No matter how horrible and uncouth the character of a lady may be, some boneheads yet dumb bunnies will definitely be stalking her.

Many of our ladies derive joy when they've got so male species shadowing them both online and offline and it's very evident to me that it is not all about the massive numbers of people approaching you but the personality of people paying court to you.

On the contrary, what seems bullshit to one may appear otherwise to others. wink

There are no two ways about attracting your desirable man. Your mentality, humour, manners, personality and appearance gives credence to the calibre of guys that will admire you and vice versa.

Without much ado, let's get to business

Why Responsible Guys May Refrain Themselves From Asking You Out.

1. Indecent Look
One of my lectures used to say "Some people will get a job at the doorstep by their appearances; and not everybody will be offered jobs by the quality of English they spew". Your nyansh and bosoms are tattooed and your waist chain can be seen by everybody when you bend or climb okada. There are about 6 pair of earrings dangling on your ear and you are like, I live my life the way I want. I'm sorry a responsible dude from a good Christian/Muslim home dare not take you home else he would be disowned.

My sister, you don't need T.B Joshua to tell you that it can't attract reasonable people into your life but only those who just want to have a taste of your kitty-cat and run like a clapper cos your looks has given an impression that you have nothing to offer than to relief their konji.

2. Bad Behaviour
Are you aware that guys make a little research before making any advances to you? Of course, they do. They might ask someone who knows you very well just to know how responsible you are. If he gets negative reports such as, that babe is ill-mannered; or that babe too dey pack men up and down, he will definitely make overtures in respect he had heard of you and would probably want to mark register if he was told unpleasant things... Ask naijaboiy and emusmith, they know how they run that package wella.

3. You Are Not Financially Disciplined (ojukokoro, oke ochicho, zari)
Our ladies should always show to men that they would rather manage than beg. However, when a lady is never ashamed to show that she's obsessed with money, it will definitely piss you off by dint of a disposition of money-grubbing who is no way different from those hungry ladies who make use of BIS & recharge card as method of carrying out extortion exercise. This will send a bad signal to him that you have nothing to offer other than to be on the receiving side. **Zack19 knows it better* grin

4. You Are Too Artificial
Natural look is out of your dictionary, your fingers and toe nails are painted in rainbow colours, your face is as painted as still life painting and bleaching creams has turned your skin to multi-colour, that is, the colour of your face no long rhyme with that of your neck and vice versa (but you are fond of saying that "my natural skin is coming out and that is an evidence of good living). Truth be told, your chances of attracting responsible men/guys into your life is 0.5kb *Lamispaco knows beta * cool

5. Lack of Personality
You are beautiful no doubt, but its paramount to note that not every responsible guy is obsessed with your looks, walking steps, bosoms and ynash. You need a good personality to make your beauty more attractive

7. You Talk Too Much
Many guys like reserved ladies who don't talk much. When I see a lady talking without manners, my reverence and chase for her drastically head on diminishing returns.

8. Low IQ
You should be able to lead a good conversation either you are into a guy or not, we guys like ladies who are fun to be with. That is, ladies that have little knowledge of everything (football, technology, scrabble and all that). If your reply to every question is "5n u? Kul u? Yap u?, He concludes you are so boring and your IQ cannot match with his, therefore, refrain himself from asking you out. *ronald4lif & alberto2k knows it better * wink

Feel free to add yours

Written by : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

98 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Me: how are you baby.
She: I'm k
Me: how has your day been.
She: fine
Me: I like your dp, you look gorgeous in it.
She: k.
Hope You've eaten this evening?.
She: yes.
Me: thank God for that. I missed you today like die.
She: k o
Me: I will talk to you later. I'm on my way from work
She: k

Day 2
She: hi sweetheart!
Me: (shocked) yeah! Good day!
She: good day my love, how are you doing
Me: I'm k
She: I missed you o. You didn't even bother to call.
Me: (hian) k sorry.
She: ok no problem. I want to make my hair o.
Me: k
She: na wa for you o.. Na only "'KKK" you just dey answer?
She: whatever.
Me: k na
She:Ehen am I expecting the money
Me .......

Eeeeeeeeediot! I resemble john Clinton for you eyes?

260 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Once I observe that she's the type that has every Chukwuka,Yusuf and adebayo as her friend.

Always with one boy or another,,omo I go look elsewhere.

undecided

37 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by damseyl(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by demelza: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

Day 2
Me .......

grin Nothing dey vex me pass the use of "K" for conversation. Once you start to use am, I know say the conversation don end be dat.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by saaedlee: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its kinda true tho
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Jeromejnr(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
9. Responsible guys are too busy tryna make something out of their lives than to be chasing after some gold digger on the street.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by englishmart(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
tosyne2much:

3. You Are Not Financially Disciplined (ojukokoro, [b]oke ochicho, zari)[/b]

wetin I no go see for here? See confirm Onye ofe mmanu dey speak igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Trinxie(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
True talk
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by naijaboiy: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

Day 2
Me .......

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by buygala(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmm

FINGER POINTERS EVERYWHERE
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by cutieberie1(f): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
k is a letter na..nl n threads sha
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
tosyne wtf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Psalmwise(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
The beginning of K and Lolz is d ending of a chat...,after lik 10k's jez ask her; babe pls u b kswitch
BTW op u re corect...u deserv a plate of beans

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Beennkumar(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
*A girl who's over-dramatic angry

*A girl who proves hard to please

A No for a responsible guy like myself. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Viktoh(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by yemicoal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lemme book space first, we will comment later tongue
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by KeenOne(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
@ topic....

The greatest undoing of girls these day is avaricious greed and this ill-bred sense of entitlement. Even with a 12 foot pole, I wouldn't touch any girl who believes its her right to be financially taken care of by her date.

BTW, who get time to toast these days? If you meet a decent girl, just act her boyfriend with a concerned and friendly approach and sooner than later, you'd get yourself a date

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Yemz213(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriously serious u re on point ,girls pls take note .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
The beginning of K and Lolz is d ending of a chat...,after lik 10k's jez ask her; babe pls u b kswitch
BTW op u re corect...u deserv a plate of beans
hw u take know say na wetin I like pass be dat ? grin
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by dOnLarich: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oya show me shoki
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Therock5555(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
this kkk of a thing is annoying joor. one lady tried that with me, I asked her how she even managed to pass WAEC, since that day she respected herself

last bullet....
who would be my Val?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by chymystique(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
•Yawns•
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dose yeye girls won't comment now, prolly cos the truth bout dem has been revealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by RomanceLander(f): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thank God you said yeye girls.....

@poster above me

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by justmag(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Any man that responds to any woman that uses the word "K! " as a reply is a foool and must be desperate. Please delete these type of women. They are aliens!

28 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol, agreed

"K syndrome" grin
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think Tosyne hit dat G-spott.. Is that why we have ladies viewing without dropping comments ?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by henrylowe(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Brilliant write-up Tosyne.. Why are ladies trying as much as possible to avoid this thread ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
But men use ''k as well.....

Ain't any1 gonna say sth abt dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
sooooooo true

nice one op
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice points Tosyne...grin

So true... I hope they'll read and understand...smileygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.