Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (7415 Views)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
There's nothing you can do to ever please a Nigerian girl cos nothing good can come out of any of them. I've always said it and will continue saying it that the only thing one can ever get from a Nigerian girl is sex. They're a very lazy, dirty, bad mannered, hungry, cheap and ex prostitutes. Every Nigerian girl is a potential prostitute. Our mothers were not like this and that's why the only generation of women I respect in Nigeria are those of our mothers. They were the perfect example of womanhood and epitome of true love. My advice to any guy that wants to live long and know what it takes to enjoy a healthy relationship or marriage should never go for a Nigerian girl cos they are all thieves and future home breakers. One cannot begin to imagine how many guys they have slept with. An average Nigerian girl has slept with a minimum of 30 guys and a maximum of over a 150 guys. Is that the type of girl you want to date or marry? Guys let's be wise and leave these gutters and explore other countries. Europe, Asia, the middle east, the southern and northern of Africa and not these disease carrying creatures called Nigerian girls. My fiancee is not a Nigerian and ive never been in any relationship that is as good as this one. She even sent me a val's day gift all the way from Canada.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Due to some laws prohibiting me from making direct insults at a fellow nairalander, I will just hesitate to lay heaps of insults on you because you really deserve a lot

May I ask what your premise was that you used in making this baseless, erroneous, counter factual and fallacious conclusions?
How dare you dent the dignity of the average Nigerian girl in such a ludicrous manner

The fact that probably most of the girls that you have dated have turned out to be what you didn't expect which I believe must be due to your indecisiveness in making right choices, does not mean all girls are like that or that the characters of those girls is a representation of the character of every other girl.

Perhaps you should listen to chimamanda's ted talk on single story

Op don't ever post something as impressionable and sensitive as this on a forum such as this ever again angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by unapologetic: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2015
I second that. They are like a Hungry Lion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
unapologetic:
I second that. They are like a Hungry Lion
God bless you and your household. You're highly favoured. Unlike those foolish girls who will soon come and attack me soon. Blind and stupid boys that's what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by chimerase2: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Bro nt all of dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
This animal again!

i wonder who lets you on the Internet!

sick fellow.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
What have you been smoking, son '? you're nat making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by unapologetic: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
God bless you and your household. You're highly favoured. Unlike those foolish girls who will soon come and attack me soon. Blind and stupid boys that's what they are.

It's Only the Mumu guys and Coconut head girls that will attack U. Don't worry, we will lunch a counter attack.

Everything you mention depicts the life of a Nigerian girl

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Enegod(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2015
this not gonna end well!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by realmindz: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2015
this gonna be interesting ..

the op sounds too harsh but he is right...letz call a spade "spade" but obviously not all nigerian girls.

many nigerian girls are jst too selfish and care only abt themselves and later they cry in search of true love.... u can never have true love wen u r selfish.

many usually ve nothing to offer, low IQ combined with extreme arrogance in d midst of nothin, cant kip intelligent conversation but very good with "kk" and "kkkk". even wen a guy jst want to keep simple friendship, they are so sexually oriented they act so irrational.

bt still there are still many nigerian girls of dignity, intelligence, respect and true african beauty. jst search for them in the right places.

nigerian girls, which way forward? review ur lives and add positive impacts to ur men before making hungry demands.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Beamborla(f): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
I'm sure you possess all of the qualities you listed that's why you have those kind of ladies around you.
You are a serious gold digger! Did you send her Valentine's gift in Canada.

Amukunmeko!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
This animal again!

i wonder who lets you on the Internet!

sick fellow.
you this ex olosho you again. Senseless unkempt being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:
I'm sure you possess all of the qualities you listed that's why you have those kind of ladies around you.
You are a serious gold digger! Did you send her Valentine's gift in Canada.

Amukunmeko!
grin I can't be a gold digger. See who's calling someone a gold digger. You this cheap slut whose pussy have been serviced by an entire community.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
you this ex olosho you again. Senseless unkempt being.
you're so ugly tongue do you know that?

Having all those tattoos on your nasty body did you no good.

you're short too lipsrsealed

i so love all those nigerian girls who treated you like trash! cause you looked like one. hahaha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Kennywills7(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Interesting stuff here
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by girl4rmspace(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
I wonder what a nigerian girl did to negrito to inspire such hatred for nigerian girls, why should u generalise things like this when u know it depends on d individual......all nigerian girls will never, has never and can never b dsame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by itzWarner(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Hey c'mon folks,these are our sisters tho some of em do a lot of shit and yes MOST of them are hungry,we ain't got choice than to try and change em..I love Naija girls..they're the best

OP: yu said your fiancee is in Canada/a Canadian,who gives a shiit bout that,your mama no be Nigerian girl

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Beamborla(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
grin I can't be a gold digger. See who's calling someone a gold digger. You this cheap slut whose pussy have been serviced by an entire community.
Hahaha... is that all you've got? Cheap slut? Come on, you can do better. Isn't that what your life is all about? Ode! Alainironu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
you're so ugly tongue do you know that?

Having all those tattoos on your nasty body did you no good.

you're short too lipsrsealed

i so love all those nigerian girls who treated you like trash! cause you looked like one. hahaha cheesy
in your dreams. I've got tattoos cos I can afford them and they look good on me. Your pussy is like a well. Anything can go in. I've never dated a Nigerian and have no intentions of doing so cos you're all disease carriers including you. Yes I'm short and I like it. While you're tall and you're a prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by itzWarner(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
girl4rmspace:
I wonder what a nigerian girl did to negrito to inspire such hatred for nigerian girls, why should u generalise things like this when u know it depends on d individual......all nigerian girls will never, has never and can never b dsame.

YOu're Cute or is it the makeup...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:
Due to some laws prohibiting me to make direct insults at a fellow nairalander, I will just hesitate to lay heaps of insults on you because you really deserve a lot

May I ask what your premise was that you used in making this baseless, erroneous, counter factual and fallacious conclusions?
How dare you dent the dignity of the average Nigerian girl in such a ludicrous manner

The fact that probably most of the girls that you have dated have turned out to be what you didn't expect which I believe must be due to your indecisiveness in making right choices, does not mean all girls are like that or that the characters of those girls is a representation of the character of every other girl.

Op don't ever post something as impressionable and sensitive as this on a forum such as this ever again angry
and if I do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by tare22(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Hogwash....I love Naija girls....oooooo all the once I know are amazing including my Ex.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Dotwillis1(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2015
..The ones in ur area
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by girl4rmspace(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
itzWarner:

YOu're Cute or is it the makeup...
lolzzz ....lemme ask my creator
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Viktoh(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Dz film go sweet mah sidon eia grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Haha.

See valentine day movie. . . All I need now is popcorn.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Nigerian girls have different problems, but I can't say they are naturally hungry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Dotwillis1(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:
Due to some laws prohibiting me to make direct insults at a fellow nairalander, I will just hesitate to lay heaps of insults on you because you really deserve a lot

I'm with yhu on dhiz! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Hahaha... is that all you've got? Cheap slut? Come on, you can do better. Isn't that what your life is all about? Ode! Alainironu!
it hurts you cos you're the one I'm referring to. Once a prostitute always a prostitute. Go and look for customers cos you won't see any here. The time you use in replying you would have gotten yourself like 10 by now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by itzWarner(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
girl4rmspace:

lolzzz ....lemme ask my creator

Ok ma'am..lemme know his reply
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
and if I do?
If you post such rubbish again, it will only go to show the defalcation and paucity in your mental, psychological and intellectual eminence.

Do you know the wrong impression, that you are giving people about ladies. Don't you know that this is a free online forum and any 15 year old boy can come here and read this nonsense that you are writing. Do you know the ideology you would be creating in his mind?

Please be careful as well as wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Where Runs Girls Keep C0ndoms Incase Of Sharp-sharp Job (photos) / See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / Can You Allow Your Gf Go Swimming With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.