Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (7453 Views)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by LewisO: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2015
This year is not gonna be friendly for ladies at all. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by unapologetic: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2015
But why are the Olosho's attacking my man na. I'm giving una last warning o

I wonder why it's so hard for Nigerian girls to admit to the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2015
^^ hmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2015
#
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Beamborla(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
it hurts you cos you're the one I'm referring to. Once a prostitute always a prostitute. Go and look for customers cos you won't see any here. The time you use in replying you would have gotten yourself like 10 by now.
Obviously, you have nothing reasonable in your block head except girls and prostitutes. I really blame myself for stooping this low to your low life level.

Just so you would know Nigerian girls are not all bad just like we have have the bad ones, we have the Good ones also.

You are way too inconsequential for me to care If you label me a slut or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
I can't insult this guy now, cause I'm on probation grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:

If you post such rubbish again, it will only go to show the defalcation and paucity in your mental, psychological and intellectual eminence.

Do you know the wrong impression, that you are giving people about ladies. Don't you know that this is a free online forum and any 15 year old boy can come here and read this nonsense that you are writing. Do you know the ideology you would be creating in his mind?

Please be careful as well as wise
seriousbabe or whatever you call yourself Pls don't allow me face you. If I do you won't be active on nairaland for a very long time. Is it a lie? Everything I've said in my thread is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I even want 15 and 18 year old people to see what I'm writing so that they won't settle for less and so that they can be aware of the dangers of dating a Nigerian girl. Keep your lectures to yourself and give it to someone who's interested in listening to them. If you want me to stop opening these type of threads then you guys should reevaluate your mentality and lifestyle. Maybe when you do then I will stop.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Obviously, you have nothing reasonable in your block head except girls and prostitutes. I really blame myself for stooping this low to your low life level.

Just so you would know Nigerian girls are not all bad just like we have have the bad ones, we have the Good ones also.

whether you talk from now till tomorrow you're what I say you are, a slut. Can you swear before anything that you've not slept with more than 20 guys or that it's only one man sleeping with you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2015
unapologetic:
But why are the Olosho's attacking my man na. I'm giving una last warning o

I wonder why it's so hard for Nigerian girls to admit to the truth
God bless you again. Can they swear that they've not slept with more than 20 guys or that it's only one guy sleeping with them?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
seriousbabe or whatever you call yourself Pls don't allow me face you. If I do you won't be active on nairaland for a very long time. Is it a lie? Everything I've said in my thread is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I even want 15 and 18 year old people to see what I'm writing so that they won't settle for less and so that they can be aware of the dangers of dating a Nigerian girl. Keep your lectures to yourself and give it to someone who's interested in listening to them. If you want me to stop opening these type of threads then you guys should reevaluate your mentality and lifestyle. Maybe when you do then I will stop.

One thing I can never stand, is a situation whereby someone decides to devalue the prestige and dignity of a lady in my presence. Especially doing it using fallacious statements and misguided conclusions.

Have you dated every girl in Nigeria? The fact that there are still some Africans still living primitive and beast-like lives does not mean that all Africans are primitive.
By the way I don't in anyway intend to engage in any face-off with you. I just want to you to see where you are getting things wrong
Good bye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Beamborla(f): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
whether you talk from now till tomorrow you're what I say you are, a slut. Can you swear before anything that you've not slept with more than 20 guys or that it's only one man sleeping with you?
I'm done with you. Can't you comprehend that?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:

I'm done with you. Can't you comprehend that?
how much do you charge? I can pay o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
There's nothing you can do to ever please a Nigerian girl cos nothing good can come out of any of them. I've always said it and will continue saying it that the only thing one can ever get from a Nigerian girl is sex. They're a very lazy, dirty, bad mannered, hungry, cheap and ex prostitutes. Every Nigerian girl is a potential prostitute. Our mothers were not like this and that's why the only generation of women I respect in Nigeria are those of our mothers. They were the perfect example of womanhood and epitome of true love. My advice to any guy that wants to live long and know what it takes to enjoy a healthy relationship or marriage should never go for a Nigerian girl cos they are all thieves and future home breakers. One cannot begin to imagine how many guys they have slept with. An average Nigerian girl has slept with a minimum of 30 guys and a maximum of over a 150 guys. Is that the type of girl you want to date or marry? Guys let's be wise and leave these gutters and explore other countries. Europe, Asia, the middle east, the southern and northern of Africa and not these disease carrying creatures called Nigerian girls. My fiancee is not a Nigerian and ive never been in any relationship that is as good as this one. She even sent me a val's day gift all the way from Canada.
gosh! What are u saying?for d fact dat u hv encounter such girl(s) be4 does nt mean all ar d same. What makes u tink the gals 4rm oda countries are beta? Hmmm indeed ur view abt nigerian gals is very myopic nd shallow. What makes u tink nigerian gals are prostitute? Is that to say there is no chaste gal in nigerian? Guy abeg wise up.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Henix(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2015
@OP, there is element of truth in what u just wrote, but ur generalisation is wrong. What baffles me a lot, is that most of them see marriage as the peak of their life, no ambition. Majority of them have nothing to offer, except how to spend money. And if u dont spend as they wish, u will become stingy in their context. U will know the definition of arrogance, if u ever meet the few of them who think they are beautiful. The one am currently dating, said i will be paying her salary, if i should marry her. That is a Nigerian graduate talking oh!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Henix:
@OP, there is element of truth in what u just wrote, but ur generalisation is wrong. What baffles me a lot, is that most of them see marriage as the peak of their life, no ambition. Majority of them have nothing to offer, except how to spend money. And if u dont spend as they wish, u will become stingy in their context. U will know the definition of arrogance, if u ever meet the few of them who think they are beautiful. The one am currently dating, said i will be paying her salary, if i should marry her. That is a Nigerian graduate talking oh!
Bros take a trip outside and get yourself a better girl. You won't regret it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Mcowubaba: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2015
I just dey Observe
With a bottle of Origin on my desk

Guys show some love na...today na Valentine oo..cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
grin I can't be a gold digger. See who's calling someone a gold digger. You this cheap slut whose pussy have been serviced by an entire community.
do guys like dis stil exist in this modern world of ours? Nigerian future is in trouble. # shake head and spit away#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2015
Lolz.see spreading of hate of val's day,me am enjoying the weekend comedy produced by Nl this morning...thank God its Saturday grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2015
He's said it all.
Hungry Lioness,
20 elephant no do them one day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by itzWarner(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Game of thrones..Naija version
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by idu1(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Searching4love they need u here!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by idu1(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2015
All of them come they vex.....

Hungry mofos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by coldrod: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:
Due to some laws prohibiting me from making direct insults at a fellow nairalander, I will just hesitate to lay heaps of insults on you because you really deserve a lot

May I ask what your premise was that you used in making this baseless, erroneous, counter factual and fallacious conclusions?
How dare you dent the dignity of the average Nigerian girl in such a ludicrous manner

The fact that probably most of the girls that you have dated have turned out to be what you didn't expect which I believe must be due to your indecisiveness in making right choices, does not mean all girls are like that or that the characters of those girls is a representation of the character of every other girl.

Perhaps you should listen to chimamanda's ted talk on single story

Op don't ever post something as impressionable and sensitive as this on a forum such as this ever again angry
lol bt Op arent lying... Sex is the only thing u gurls can offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Beamborla(f): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2015
It's officially a crime to be born a lady as a Nigerian. Right from conception, you become guilty of being a Nigerian girl.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by unapologetic: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
God bless you again. Can they swear that they've not slept with more than 20 guys or that it's only one guy sleeping with them?

They all want something from you, directly or indirectly. If you are banging dem, u have to give them something in return either monetary or materials . That's another definition of Prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by billtommy(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Wow....mehn...ure in spirit, was just discussing ds with some female friends yesterday. But I won't agree with ur generalization. There are clean and decent Nigerian girls but majority ,let's say 85% are exactly the way you described.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by coldrod: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
you're so ugly tongue do you know that?

Having all those tattoos on your nasty body did you no good.

you're short too lipsrsealed

i so love all those nigerian girls who treated you like trash! cause you looked like one. hahaha cheesy
he only called u an unkept being 'omg' n u ran straight to his body attributes which means u evn hv n saved his pics in ur fone and zoom it occasionally to njoy codedly (baddest ;-))...wow wht sort of admiration is this,that tickles the gods themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by coldrod: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2015
itzWarner:
Hey c'mon folks,these are our sisters tho some of em do a lot of shit and yes MOST of them are hungry,we ain't got choice than to try and change em..I love Naija girls..they're the best

OP: yu said your fiancee is in Canada/a Canadian,who gives a shiit bout that,your mama no be Nigerian girl
dont miss wia he said our mother's set were the best
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
hahahahahahahahhaha

Make i sit down dey look jejely
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I just dey Observe
With a bottle of Origin on my desk

Guys show some love na...today na Valentine oo..cheesy
pass me a cup abeg... cheesy just dey observe
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2015
Uhmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
he only called u an unkept being 'omg' n u ran straight to his body attributes which means u evn hv n saved his pics in ur fone and zoom it occasionally to njoy codedly (baddest ;-))...wow wht sort of admiration is this,that tickles the gods themselves.
Bros abeg now, don't crack me up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / Men: Between These Two Women, Who Would Get Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.