Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (7442 Views)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Beamborla:
It's officially a crime to be born a lady as a Nigerian. Right from conception, you become guilty of being a Nigerian girl.
truth be told, the 'Girl child' really bears a lot!
Amanda enlightened me further

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Not all OP but the percentage of hungry girl is increasing.

A times nigeria girls think we guys are stingy but we are not. If a lady's attitude is pleasing, I can spend immensely on her.

Ladies pls learn how 2 give quality gifts 2 guys.

Guys any lady that truly loves u, don't take her 4 granted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Genea(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
grin I can't be a gold digger. See who's calling someone a gold digger. You this cheap slut whose pussy have been serviced by an entire community.
mmmmmm y do i think u like insults
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
I can't insult this guy now, cause I'm on probation grin

Hapi val dear
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by whiteraven: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Pdizzle(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
This guy! Dy don show you pepper
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Mcowubaba: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
ShakurM:
pass me a cup abeg... cheesy just dey observe
come Vip bar, drinks plenty, whic side u dey
Seun dey with me here self..cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by dazzlingd(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
this getting interesting
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:
come Vip bar, drinks plenty, whic side u dey
Seun dey with me here self..cheesy
Bouncer no let me in ooo... angry I go bust him o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by slex(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Henix:
@OP, there is element of truth in what u just wrote, but ur generalisation is wrong. What baffles me a lot, is that most of them see marriage as the peak of their life, no ambition. Majority of them have nothing to offer, except how to spend money. And if u dont spend as they wish, u will become stingy in their context. U will know the definition of arrogance, if u ever meet the few of them who think they are beautiful. The one am currently dating, said i will be paying her salary, if i should marry her. That is a Nigerian graduate talking oh!

Is marriage now a profession. Bros free dat babe. A girl once told me i shld b givin her pocket money of 50k minimun. I free am sharply 2 weeks after that statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by realmindz: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
he only called u an unkept being 'omg' n u ran straight to his body attributes which means u evn hv n saved his pics in ur fone and zoom it occasionally to njoy codedly (baddest ;-))...wow wht sort of admiration is this,that tickles the gods themselves.
gud one bro, u caught her red handed....wish we can catch more of dem admiring us secretly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by coldrod: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
realmindz:

gud one bro, u caught her red handed....wish we can catch more of dem admiring us secretly
all of them do o bt dia problem too much
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Only kids, immatured babies of same peer group as the op would see nothing wrong in his senseless post. Looking at him, all his topics (all about dissing women) you will definitely deduce the op is mad at the world probably cos he came from a broken home. Or how else would you label someone who lacks moral sense descending on women and forgetting his mother that raised him is also part of the pack of Nigerian girls he's insulting if I'm not wrong, his sister too of he has any or even has respect for womanhood. its high time kids on this forum learn how to respect women. Get some grip, get a life, grow up and live well. Op is dressed like a gangster keeping it real, u can tell his age from how he's dressed, even 2pac (RIP) that gang related and most of op types role model had utmost respect for women. Hope u know ur girlfriend isn't different from all u listed or is this ur first time of getting a gift or being shown love? its so glaring u lacked proper love growing up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Mcowubaba: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Bouncer no let me in ooo... angry I go bust him o
Lol..abeg o...the bouncer get macho nd 8 packs..I no wan lose u bro..
Dnt worry next time..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol..abeg o...the bouncer get macho nd 8 packs..I no wan lose u bro..
Dnt worry next time..
me sef dey fear, we go meet 4 house now
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
ShakurM:
me sef dey fear, we go meet 4 house now
Ok sir...
FYI-but the bouncer dey live 4 my street o, hope say u no mak am Vex...cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Ok sir...
FYI-but the bouncer dey live 4 my street o, hope say u no mak am Vex...cheesy
E sef no go wan try nonsense 4 street, I got u wey go cover 4 me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
ShakurM:
E sef no go wan try nonsense 4 street, I got u wey go cover 4 me cheesy
lol..me cover u.
I be PDP umbrella ?
I be bullet proof ?
The guy na even vigilante..
No worry we go see 4 Yaba right....nt left o
Wen u reach call me..cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by ShakurM(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:
lol..me cover u.
I be PDP umbrella ?
I be bullet proof ?
The guy na even vigilante..
No worry we go see 4 Yaba right....nt left o
Wen u reach call me..cheesy
Lmao...no padi 4 jungle abi..No wahala. God dey
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by braindamage(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
[s]There's nothing you can do to ever please a Nigerian girl cos nothing good can come out of any of them. I've always said it and will continue saying it that the only thing one can ever get from a Nigerian girl is sex. They're a very lazy, dirty, bad mannered, hungry, cheap and ex prostitutes. Every Nigerian girl is a potential prostitute. Our mothers were not like this and that's why the only generation of women I respect in Nigeria are those of our mothers. They were the perfect example of womanhood and epitome of true love. My advice to any guy that wants to live long and know what it takes to enjoy a healthy relationship or marriage should never go for a Nigerian girl cos they are all thieves and future home breakers. One cannot begin to imagine how many guys they have slept with. An average Nigerian girl has slept with a minimum of 30 guys and a maximum of over a 150 guys. Is that the type of girl you want to date or marry? Guys let's be wise and leave these gutters and explore other countries. Europe, Asia, the middle east, the southern and northern of Africa and not these disease carrying creatures called Nigerian girls. My fiancee is not a Nigerian and ive never been in any relationship that is as good as this one. She even sent me a val's day gift all the way from Canada.[/s]
angry angry angry

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by austyno4justice(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
I agree with Op.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by psyqs(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
girl4rmspace:

lolzzz ....lemme ask my creator

kip d j-town spirit bae
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by girl4rmspace(f): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
psyqs:

kip d j-town spirit bae
lolzz what j town spirit o?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Hapi val dear
Thanks pal. smiley s2u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
he only called u an unkept being 'omg' n u ran straight to his body attributes which means u evn hv n saved his pics in ur fone and zoom it occasionally to njoy codedly (baddest ;-))...wow wht sort of admiration is this,that tickles the gods themselves.
grin i no blame you tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by lovelyadeola(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
itzWarner:
Hey c'mon folks,these are our sisters tho some of em do a lot of shit and yes MOST of them are hungry,we ain't got choice than to try and change em..I love Naija girls..they're the best

OP: yu said your fiancee is in Canada/a Canadian,who gives a shiit bout that,your mama no be Nigerian girl
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by lovelyadeola(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
itzWarner:
Hey c'mon folks,these are our sisters tho some of em do a lot of shit and yes MOST of them are hungry,we ain't got choice than to try and change em..I love Naija girls..they're the best

OP: yu said your fiancee is in Canada/a Canadian,who gives a shiit bout that,your mama no be Nigerian girl
N***a be like this When they are still in love Let that gal dump his sorry a** for another dude Nah that time u go know say dis guy gan bad pass the OP...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
you this ex olosho you again. Senseless unkempt being.
so are a nigerian,ur own don finish u today.pls what is actually ur problem with nigerian girls cant u just keep shut for once#weed at work,son stop smoking! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
deyinkadeji:
Only kids, immatured babies of same peer group as the op would see nothing wrong in his senseless post. Looking at him, all his topics (all about dissing women) you will definitely deduce the op is mad at the world probably cos he came from a broken home. Or how else would you label someone who lacks moral sense descending on women and forgetting his mother that raised him is also part of the pack of Nigerian girls he's insulting if I'm not wrong, his sister too of he has any or even has respect for womanhood. its high time kids on this forum learn how to respect women. Get some grip, get a life, grow up and live well. Op is dressed like a gangster keeping it real, u can tell his age from how he's dressed, even 2pac (RIP) that gang related and most of op types role model had utmost respect for women. Hope u know ur girlfriend isn't different from all u listed or is this ur first time of getting a gift or being shown love? its so glaring u lacked proper love growing up
That dude must have taken lots of weed/hard drugs today!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
so are a nigerian,ur own don finish u today.pls what is actually ur problem with nigerian girls cant u just keep shut for once#weed at work,son stop smoking! grin
Yes I smoke weed. Your father is the person I get it from. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by negrito(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
you're so ugly tongue do you know that?

Having all those tattoos on your nasty body did you no good.

you're short too lipsrsealed

i so love all those nigerian girls who treated you like trash! cause you looked like one. hahaha cheesy
why didn't you say you were admiring me earlier? So you like my tattoos and you couldn't say it. By the way, how much do you charge? I can pay o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
negrito:
why didn't you say you were admiring me earlier? So you like my tattoos and you couldn't say it. By the way, how much do you charge? I can pay o.
shut up! admiring you? how can i admire an animal like you filled with hate over Nigerian women?! lipsrsealed you are ugly! i told you that before tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / Did you marry a virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.