Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. (853 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Why Dose This Happen / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Eastherbunny(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Ladies change oh

Guys are not cultural dancers buy us better things

Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Odillz: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2015
He might be a potential one grin
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2015
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by teewai3(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2015
tell them ooo, wetin do i phone6?
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Just now, a guy was complaining that his girl friend got him those boxers without the little pockets behind.
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Eastherbunny(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Ladies change oh

Guys are not cultural dancers buy us better things

This is what am giving my GF

Ladies be4 you say anything she said she loves antiques
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin
They have no conscience
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2015
gringringrin
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by farano(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
sauceny:
grin grin grin
They have no conscience
Really?
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
farano:
Really?

Yes ooOh!
And it would be counted as a sin & used against em on judgment day cheesy
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by farano(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
sauceny:

Yes ooOh!
And it would be counted as a sin & used against em on judgment day
Your sisters inclusive grin
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nothing to commente
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Dotwillis1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
That's how much he valued ha guy na....nd itz reciprocal; maybe d guy bn buying something of such for her aswell
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
farano:
Your sisters inclusive grin

If you knew whom my sisters were,you as a guy wouldn't hesitate to date such a rare gem...What i mean is,they can't do such & i wonder you got your BF.
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Gamboh55(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
The guy should get her an adidas branded chewing stick in return..
Re: why dose this keep happening every year Ladies you need to change. by Adesam09(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
lmbao

(1) (Reply)

OUESTION/TRUE STORY- HIV/STDS - Which Is Safer? Regular People Vs Prostitutes. / I Need Help / Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.