Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life (4074 Views)

Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
cokacoola:
you no see andyblaze an boildcorn there? grin

Boiledcorn own no be here oo! grin but andyblaze Don retire sad
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guy... Report yourself and face whatever happens...
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Andyblaze: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2015
angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by ggrin(f): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry
BITG
angryangry
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by cokacoola(m): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry
shocked shocked Andy bro! Is that you?? cheesy
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by theplanmaker: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2015
cokacoola:
My brother-in-law is tormenting my life

hey romancelander' my name is cokacoola, i have been married for eight years now and the marriage is blessed with kids, there is this problem of my wife jnr broada staying with us. My wifed travel last month to abuja on a bisusness trip for 2 weeks. On evening I was very Hot and decicded to visit an ashawo joint down the streat. I got there, picked a girl and bargained with her and we headed to her room, i got to her door and saw my brother-in-law coming frm another room with an ashawo and he saw me face to face. I was very shocked and ashamed he even greetd me. That niqht i didnt even come home. When i came bark the next morning, the first he said to was "guyman, abeg i need 50k no be force if u go give you give me if u no go give me, anything ur wife hear na ur pocket". i became afraid and gave him the money and ever since the he has bin blackmailing me and am tired buying and give money to him forcefuly.

Please, dear romance landers, how can I end this?

You deserve wat u r getting. .... Nexxxxxt
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Andyblaze: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
cokacoola:
shocked shocked Andy bro! Is that you?? cheesy

they can kill the body, but never kill the soul..missed you bro!

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Andyblaze: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2015
ggrin:
BITG
angryangry

#BITG grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by vjsmiles: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry
AndyBlazeSpirit, AndyBlazeGhost, AndyBlazeYansh(f), AndyBlazePenis(f), BoombaMaster, AndyBoomba, shocked is that you
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
If u had confessed to your wife siiiiiiiince, by now all these thing for don end!

This is another reason why cheating when single is the wrongest thing to do. If u had been a faithful single man, u'd have loads of qualms about picking a LovePeddler when ur wife was absent for only 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by ggrin(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Andyblaze:

#BITG grin
that's how we rollgrin
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by cokacoola(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Andyblaze:

they can kill the body, but never kill the soul..missed you bro!
missed you too bro! Just tell u not going to leave again , romance section have been boring angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by pharod(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2015
After 2 weeks??

Only 2 weeks?

U must be a regular customer at dat joint nah...

Back to d matter...

Did ur inlaw take pictures of u with d gal?
Is there any hard evidence to support his claim?
If not, its just his word against urs...
Ur main problem here is ur guilty concience...
Tell ur wife wat happened... Thats d only way out of dis mess...

Dnt worry, she will understand dat D Devil made u do it...
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
cokacoola:
you no see andyblaze an boildcorn there? grin
Hahaha cheesy
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Trippledots(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
Ashawo joint, a venue of suprises...i even saw my youth pastor, wey no dey talk to woman for that side sometime ago... grin

AND YOU GREETED HIM 'BLESS U SIR, HOWS THE MINISTRY MOVING?'

SMH grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hail am, 'brodaly !!' he almost fainted while standing with the ashawo, wey he done lash finish, grin
Trippledots:

AND YOU GREETED HIM 'BLESS U SIR, HOWS THE MINISTRY MOVING?'

SMH grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by Trippledots(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
I hail am, 'brodaly !!' he almost fainted while standing with the ashawo, wey he done lash finish, grin

lwfmh...i can imagine.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life by jerrymej(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Haven't found my baby toy !!! Seriously need it now... All alone on bed!!!

Gushhhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos / I've Lost Respect For My Mother / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.