Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day (35291 Views)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / Food That Usually Kill Your Sex Drive / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

thanks cheesy

but I don't want you to minister unto me oooo grin
biko nah angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
undecided undecided undecided
dem put vaginal swab for ua two ears undecided
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
dem put vaginal swab for ua two ears undecided
Guy wise na! grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
Guy wise na! grin
mumu I dn catch u I knw say na wetin be ua work grin
God go catch u if u try amu for ma babes angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu I dn catch u I knw say na wetin be ua work grin
God go catch u if u try amu for ma babes angry
I no fit try [size=38pt]AMU[/size] na grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingTom:
I no fit try [size=38pt]AMU[/size] na grin
why bigging de amu minstry undecided
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
why bigging de amu minstry undecided
Amu not sure amu understanding you grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by j4sure(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
True talk
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
6) Shakara don end ooooo
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by hedges007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by mako007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by heayey(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
no regrets..
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Molz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
WE DON HEAR
I FIT SPREAD MY MAT HERE

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chukjojo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
I surppose vote 2day now, what go wrong?
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by 2dice(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
valmunich:
Those that will go with Bugga and wake up in a new danfo cheesy
lol suspect off life..the dude is a freaking BadtGuy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

share love not s3x

don't go extra miles to please

don't take too much of alcohol

You're lying.
Share love , sex and go extra mile and of course a lot of alcohol to do shiit anyhow. tongue
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by buoye1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
[/quote]share love not s3x

don't go extra miles to please[/quote][s][quote author=diddydiva post=30724635]

don't take too much of alcohol[quote]

Don't take @all
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Mstings: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Boring. How una reach front page

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by LaPink: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Ekaka1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
And the morale of ua threead is? angry
That Valentine's day comes with its own baggage and that Op does not know how to compose his ideas into English language
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
chimerase2:
amu always careful in cat minstry
Dota in de lord believe u me I eat assorted cats not local cats like kingtom and iceberylin do embarassed
Mr pussycat eater, i pity ur ministry grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by felifeli: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
samflexxy:
Am not really a big fan of 14 February, over the years have noticed some occurrences that take place after st. valentines day

1). debt
Some (broke)guys will borrow money from their room mate, church members course mate etc
After spending some quality time your babe or boy friend you'll wake up the next day to realize you're in debt.

2). Hangover
After drinking and having fun all night, you'll wake the next morning to feel a sharp pain in your head stomach ache, head ache etc

3. Pregnancy
This one is for sure, many ladies will carry a nine month assignment after valentines day, so ladies be smart and play your game with caution.

4. Breakups
Some ladies that came back with their ex, or the ones who agreed to date a guy that have been pestering them for so long so that they'll get a valentines day treat will breakup with their bf after valentines day.
I weep for guys that fall in this category

5. Many people will become broke
Your 1 month feeding money you used it to buy gifts and take your girlfriend out, guy from 15 to 28 waiting you go eat?

Guys and ladies go out have fun but as you all know to much of everything is bad thread with care

Composed---by---samflexxy

Thus man no get Valentine, don't mind him. Guy make I lend you one babe?
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by felifeli: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
samflexxy:
Am not really a big fan of 14 February, over the years have noticed some occurrences that take place after st. valentines day

1). debt
Some (broke)guys will borrow money from their room mate, church members course mate etc
After spending some quality time your babe or boy friend you'll wake up the next day to realize you're in debt.

2). Hangover
After drinking and having fun all night, you'll wake the next morning to feel a sharp pain in your head stomach ache, head ache etc

3. Pregnancy
This one is for sure, many ladies will carry a nine month assignment after valentines day, so ladies be smart and play your game with caution.

4. Breakups
Some ladies that came back with their ex, or the ones who agreed to date a guy that have been pestering them for so long so that they'll get a valentines day treat will breakup with their bf after valentines day.

Your 1 month feeding money you used it to buy gifts and take your girlfriend out, guy from 15 to 28 waiting you go eat?

Guys and ladies go out have fun but as you all know to much of everything is bad thread with care

This man no get Valentine, don't mind him. Guy make I lend you one babe?
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by heightsz: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Get a free e-Learning Scholarship in every areas
of study at >>
http://beulahforex.com/apply
Hurry Now Offer Closes Soon!
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by LewisO: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by macjoshmini(m): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Girls would be flexing pregnancy after two weeks
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2015
samflexxy:

1). debt

2). Hangover

3. Pregnancy

4. Breakups

E no make brain.

You're over smoking that paw paw leaf.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by nonso500: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Like my friend here is broke already, spend same of 10,000 within 2 day all the seek of valentine, the most painful part the guy am writing about is just a student.

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Bamz(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Trite. Overflogged. Threadbare.

Next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.