Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day (35294 Views)

These Girls That Usually Come To Your House At Night To Charge And Watch Film / Food That Usually Kill Your Sex Drive / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Spaxon(f): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin
i smell LIES
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Shredded and shattered hearts go plenty
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2015
buoye1:
share love not s3x

don't go extra miles to please[s]

don't take too much of alcohol

Don't take @all

okay
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're lying.
Share love , sex and go extra mile and of course a lot of alcohol to do shiit anyhow. tongue
and of course what the op posted would happen
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Livinusc(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Howcomes(m): 12:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Use QR scanner to read this pls.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Truckpusher(m): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

and of course what the op posted would happen
op dey madt sha grin
He's revealing too many secrets. grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
op dey madt sha grin
He's revealing too many secrets. grin

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Bamz(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Spaxon:
grin grin grin
i smell LIES

Hello Nosa!
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by manot: 5:28am On Feb 15, 2015
some will contact hiv
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nwankwopeter: 5:41am On Feb 15, 2015
true talk
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Oteke(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Be wise! Nothing is valentine in d sight of God. stop dat nonsense luv. luv is there every day.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Xynthialuvy(f): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
I dnt drink and I dnt smoke but I luv eating cats secretly becos of ma status as a man of god cheesy
Dts ur talent. Kudos to u
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Spaxon(f): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Bamz:

Hello Nosa!
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Money hunting
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2015
KingTom:
Enwe! grin

Which part of Calabar u dey?
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by hizaya61(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2015
hatbricker:
Seein condoms everywher undecided

Kai=kick against Indiscipline
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by teeconcept: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
True talk ooo.na d breakup tin happen to me last nite.
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Edusouls(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2015
many guys are dissapointed by being dumped after hopes that he will spend val with the girl.on vals day many guys eye go open when they find out that there self claimed tight girlfriends date some other guys unknown to them...
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Edusouls(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2015
guy perusuades girl to spend val day with him, girl says of course who else will i spend it with. Guy saves or even happily borrows money, good wears, shoes.. Guy is ready a week to valentine and cant wait till then..two days to time, guy calls girl, girl assures that she too is ready and cant wait for that day..on the d day early morning guy calls girl, phone rings 3 times b4 picking.guy asks why,girl says she is not happy that her mum just fell sick and she has to be with her the whole day... Guy head go popcorn,ok i will be with u by the phone,can i come to ur house to see ur mum, girl says no,dont worry..guy calls later, line switched off,girl is busy enjoying with other guy at a joint..guy feels so bad and dissapointed calls at night phone switched off,the next morning guy get's a flash, guy calls,girl finalizes the lie that she switched off the phone no to disturb her sick mum, and there is heavy presence of family members, why u no go beleive this truth wey no look like lie..girls can out lie satan himself fear them..
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by fakulpz(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
:oNo 4 is happin 2me now[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Which one happened to you?
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by jjaluta(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin The sixth one
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
Dts ur talent. Kudos to u
and ua own talnt is? angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by Mprex(f): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
amu always careful in cat minstry
Dota in de lord believe u me I eat assorted cats not local cats like kingtom and iceberylin do embarassed
hahaha. MOG, you havent changed at allgrin how was your val?cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by valmunich(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
2dice:

lol suspect off life..the dude is a freaking BadtGuy
wink
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by ggrin(f): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
KingTom:
Ewu! I am spending val day with the orffer grin
*orphan*angry

Go school,u no gree go na small small girls u go dy pursue up and downangry

BITG
angryangry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
agreed if na cow go cus problem but na tru I dey yarn shaa grin
u b cowshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

End time cowlipsrsealed

BITG
angryangry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mprex:

hahaha. MOG, you havent changed at allgrin how was your val?cheesy
baby amu missing, u broke ma heart and ran away
u cum de ask me val, no ask me joor angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by chimerase2: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ggrin:
u b cowshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

End time cowlipsrsealed

BITG
angryangry
BITG ua head angry
Re: 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day by ggrin(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
BITG ua head angry
cow

BITG
angryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.