Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (4357 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 2:56pm On May 10, 2015
Olami90:
Selfish beings dat wana eat dia cake and have it
This is just a simple massage that men should appricate women just as must women appreciate men. So what is the selfish beings there?
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by richy5(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2015
This is just a simple massage that men should appricate women just as must women appreciate men. u must be joking with dat statement...speak 4 urself bitch
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
richy5:
This is just a simple massage that men should appricate women just as must women appreciate men. u must be joking with dat statement...speak 4 urself bitch
Haba guy I have not said anything that warrant you calling me a bitch now.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
richy5:
Haba guy I have not said anything that warrant you calling me a bitch nah.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by jayedu108: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
Haba guy I have not said anything that warrant you calling me a bitch nah.
U re getting old gradually old u beta get married cos u are almost close to menopause jst a piece of advice.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
jayedu108:
U re getting old gradually old u beta get married cos u are almost close to menopause jst a piece of advice.
You are not God. What matters most is not getting married but getting married & being happy & much in love with the person u married oh. There are lots of ppl looking for a way to leave their marriages oh. Don't make yourself God its a piece of advice.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Homguy(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
Am posting this because of a post I saw that Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer her man beside sex.

That is a very wrong statement we ladies are lovely, caring & very tender. We love easily & sincerely.

Men its time you learn that a lady should be appreciated no matter how little what she may have done for u. If a lady should cook for u & help u in keeping your home clean plz appreciate her, if a lady washes your clothes & put water in the bathroom for u to take ur bath its something plz appreciate her & if she buys u a gift no matter how little it is plz appreciate her. If you have something to do but you don't have the chance to do it u can call her and say plz babe help me to do so & so & she will be glad to help.

Now, I don't no who gave you Nigerian men the stupid idea that when a lady dose all that for you its because she is desperate this is one very stupid idea that u men must erase from ur head & mind. Not all ladies who do all that are desperate so many of us do it because we sinerely love & care for our men.

You men should learn to appreciate us ladies. For those men who see ladies as being desperate & that there are lots of ladies all over, just wait until u are 45 & still single as I type this now I have 6 different men of 38 & 42 seriously begging for marriage am not dating any of them thou but what keep bodering me is what were these men doing all this while.Men! Men!! Men!!! Ehammmm
crap!
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
Homguy:
crap!
yea, just like your face.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Homguy(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
yea, just like your face.
thanks dear.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by dinosmiles(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
I like dis @op,
got ur point buh ur tone in d post ehhh.....who got u infuriated?
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by jayedu108: 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
dinosmiles:
I like dis @op,

Her age got her infuriated so she is indirectly advertising herself,so as to let us knw indirectly she is nw available bt may be some guys out there might be interested in having her,guys u can try ur luck u neva can tell atleast there is one angry babe here dat need a man asap.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by misspicy(f): 11:56pm On May 10, 2015
i patiently took ma tym to go tru dis post.i af dis humble conclusion
Op, u did a very gud job bt men will nvr agree wif u cos of d way dey think.(they tink dey r superior beings) tho i dnt blame them.
i tink God created women to b a helper unto men,in marriage context.d reason why dis kind of qntn arises is because human being af twisted God's plan by engaging in wat we now call DATING,instead of d COURTING dat shuld lead to marriage,we do not let God choose partners for us instead we tink we r smart n engage in DATING wer most tyms doesnt lead to marriage wch is d ultimate goal of courtship.
now d women end up been worst hit by d disadvantages of DATING.
dis is why a man will sit down n tink n come up wif dis qntn(WHAT IS D USE OR ADVANTAGE of dis woman in ma life if not SEX).if we do tinz according to d initial plan of GOD. wch is women be an helper to men in marriage not outside marriage,i dnt tink dis qntn will ever come up betwn a man and a woman.
i af a personal experience wif dis qntn since den i realise i derailed frm God's initial plan.
ma advice to fellow women/ladies is we shuld go back to God's plan for us.
any sane married man will nvr ask dat qntn.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 6:25am On May 11, 2015
diamondcrownltd:

You are already overripe for marriage by seeing your picture

Hahshahahahahahahahaha my dear you sure can say that again and again, OVER RIPE and about to sag no offence. I have analysed your post @realdee44 and the generic blunder you tendered as what women or ladies do for their men or guys but non is motivational or distinct and they are mostly what a guy can do for himself anytime any day. One intelligent guy engaged you in the convo instead listing out the answers you went on the insult route which I think at your age you have over grown (guessing you a bw at least 34-38years old) pls and pls don't get angry but can you please list the things a lady has to offer in a relationship apart from sex (in my opinion sex is a mutual thing so it's not a favour from the ladies). Please just list it in numbers for us we would love to know because I'm sure lot of guys wants to know too. forget your previous posts just list them.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 6:39am On May 11, 2015
misspicy:
i patiently took ma tym to go tru dis post.i af dis humble conclusion
Op, u did a very gud job bt men will nvr agree wif u cos of d way dey think.(they tink dey r superior beings) tho i dnt blame them.
i tink God created women to b a helper unto men,in marriage context.d reason why dis kind of qntn arises is because human being af twisted God's plan by engaging in wat we now call DATING,instead of d COURTING dat shuld lead to marriage,we do not let God choose partners for us instead we tink we r smart n engage in DATING wer most tyms doesnt lead to marriage wch is d ultimate goal of courtship.
now d women end up been worst hit by d disadvantages of DATING.
dis is why a man will sit down n tink n come up wif dis qntn(WHAT IS D USE OR ADVANTAGE of dis woman in ma life if not SEX).if we do tinz according to d initial plan of GOD. wch is women be an helper to men in marriage not outside marriage,i dnt tink dis qntn will ever come up betwn a man and a woman.
i af a personal experience wif dis qntn since den i realise i derailed frm God's initial plan.
ma advice to fellow women/ladies is we shuld go back to God's plan for us.
any sane married man will nvr ask dat qntn.

do you know what i like about ya post? I like how you dropped your opinion without garnishing it with insults, see yeah the world have deviated from most of God's plan but not every soul in the world did, some people still follow that path dear. With that said we know God never wanted premarital sex and all that but people do it and dating is everywhere so let's hit it from this bench mark now, I'm not saying guys don't appreciate what the girls do ok cos I do in enormous ways and can bet most guys do also but here's the million dollar question

can you now tell us what a lady has to offer in a relationship apart from sex no matter how small dear ?
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by richidinho(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2015
*in mama G voice** Because u dey use jazz
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Jayjay0(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2015
realdee44:
You are not God. What matters most is not getting married but getting married & being happy & much in love with the person u married oh. There are lots of ppl looking for a way to leave their marriages oh. Don't make yourself God its a piece of advice.
why do girls always have that mentality that "there are ladies ot people just like the op said that are looking for ways to leave there marriage" same girla will still run to churches nd there place "there fellow foolish girls have advice them to go".

madam please go and marry so you won't come and open another thread on how to attract a guy.* am out
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2015
dinosmiles:
I like dis @op,

what tone? You imagine things. Its just a simple word.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

do you know what i like about ya post? I like how you dropped your opinion without garnishing it with insults, see yeah the world have deviated from most of God's plan but not every soul in the world did, some people still follow that path dear. With that said we know God never wanted premarital sex and all that but people do it and dating is everywhere so let's hit it from this bench mark now, I'm not saying guys don't appreciate what the girls do ok cos I do in enormous ways and can bet most guys do also but here's the million dollar question

can you now tell us what a lady has to offer in a relationship apart from sex no matter how small dear ?
if a lady cook for you its something, appreciate her. If she helps in keeping you house clean , its something appreciate her. She can also help you to run some errand. You could be busy & needed to do something else at that moment, in such case you can call the lady to help you out. There are some ladies that can help you financially sometimes when u need such help, it could even be advice on a particular thing.

So you can see that outside sex ladies still have a lot to offer, just that some men see dose thing I just memtioned as nothing. So my point is men should aappreciate this little things. Thou some men do appreciate.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by misspicy(f): 11:35am On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

At dis point i tink it will b wise to stop generalising dis qntn "wat a lady as to offer in a relationship apart frm sex"
its high time every lady ansas for herself by asking herself dis qntn,if as a lady we af no ansas den d wat d men r asking is actually right.as for me i knw d ansas i af for masef....thank u
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by dinosmiles(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
realdee44:
what tone? You imagine things. Its just a simple word.

sowie MA,If dat irks u
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Youngpo413: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
realdee44:
Not money at all from our conversation 2 already graduated & got good jobs at the age of 27 & 28 other 3 got their job in their early 30s it is only one that got his job late.
A man can marry anytime he wants,only ladies are desperate for marriage,besides I will never beg a lady to marry me even if im 70 ,afterall I will be doing her a big favour,ifshe refused,I will choose another one,we have so many single and desperate lady that are looking for husbands without succeeding.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Youngpo413: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jayjay0:

why do girls always have that mentality that "there are ladies ot people just like the op said that are looking for ways to leave there marriage" same girla will still run to churches nd there place "there fellow foolish girls have advice them to go".

madam please go and marry so you won't come and open another thread on how to attract a guy.* am out
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here / My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) / *Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.