Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Are You Alone Today, The 14th Of February? Find Someone NOW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Alone Today, The 14th Of February? Find Someone NOW (439 Views)

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Where Will You Take Your Bae To On The 14th Of Feb, 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Alone Today, The 14th Of February? Find Someone NOW by conektng(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hey guys, Its lovers day again.

I have been having fun with my gal the whole day (over the phone). grin You see, am alone just like you are. But I better pass u as i get gal at least. The thing be say, she left the country for some seminar her company send her over to represent them. She's been away now for 3 weeks. Damn....

At least I get to see her on the 25th. Are you alone? What are you doing about it? Dont you think you need some love.

If i give you gist how i carry meet my gal....u go laugh die.

OK..here we go. This gal suffer me die. I kept following her under the sun and she made me walk a long distance before giving me her number. Then I had to walk back to where I packed my car. We've known each other now for like 4 years and each time we are together, it's like the first time. tongue

You know that undying love? A few would understand. But you way no get gal friend...YES, I mean YOU.....u won't understand untill you take action and go find yourself one.

A lot of people are so shy to confront girls and toast them. Now the easiest way to go about that would be online. Do you know that online dating sites are everywhere in Naija now? Some of them like sexynaija.com etc. Just do a google search and you could find something to help you.

Remember, the idle mind is the workshop of the devil. Get busy with your partner shocked

Better still, you could go to this site connections.com.ng and find hot singles like you looking to hook up for free cos I knw say some of una no get bar to pay for dating site lol...

No be your fault my brother/sister. Money scarce these days. This election sef....Abegi

(1) (Reply)

Valelection Result To Be Released Very Soon / Text You Send To Your Gf/bf/husband or wife On Val Day / Evaluation Reports From Nigerian Valentine Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.