Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Can You Be Good Without GOD?? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be Good Without GOD?? (32968 Views)

Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Or rather religion section is the right place to pour out his vexation for God, to express his anger towards God and to deal with the Christians who are constantly torturing him with the truth.

Let me propose a simpler way:
Why not tell us what God did that make you angry?

Your God does not exist, keep quiet.

Nobody has ever gone into your head to see how your imaginary God looks like. Until then no one is angry at something in your head. Rather we are trying to treat you of your mental disorder.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Image123:

You are an ignorant man and you just confirmed it by your post. Like i said, i do not expect us to share the same definition of "perfect". Your assumptions/allegations about God are wrong and a figment of faulty imagination. Your friend is not good, neither are you. i may not deny that he has done some good deeds however.

My friend is good, but I am not. You are not perfect... Don't know if you are good though.

You can peel of your knees praying all your life.... You will never attain perfection. As usual... You and your God will fail once again.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
frank317:

Your God does not exist, keep quiet.

Nobody has ever gone into your head to see how your imaginary God looks like. Until then no one is angry at something in your head. Rather we are trying to treat you of your mental disorder.
Or rather you have come to be treated of your problem.
But first we need you to tell us the root of your problem.
Why are you angry with God?
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Pure good that doesn't not desire popularity or fame.
A good that is helping the world in a way the world doesn't recognize nor reward those who does them. But Instead the world foolishly rewards those who brings destruction to the world with their foolishness.

And he starts all over with stories with no morale.

An imaginary good from an imaginary God, yet they talk as if they actually know what they are talking.

Again, what good have you done that no atheist or Muslim or Hindu has ever done?
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by vccguy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

You believe that one can never be good without God because A BOOK SAID SO, and not because you think so...
nice

The bible is not just a book it is Gods manuscript for man believe it or not. Man must believe in something but it pays to believe in God both here and after.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:
i for one is tired of all this going in circles....
Again I will tell you that morality is useless...
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
frank317:

And he starts all over with stories with no morale.

An imaginary good from an imaginary God, yet they talk as if they actually know what they are talking.

Again, what good have you done that no atheist or Muslim or Hindu has ever done?
A good that is helping the world in a way the world doesn't recognize nor reward those who does them. But Instead the world foolishly rewards those who brings destruction to the world with their foolishness.

If you can't see the answer to your question here then it show you have a problem.

So let go back to your problem:
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by johnydon22(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Again I will tell you that morality is useless...

Alright bro. . . Have a good one boss smiley
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Or rather you have come to be treated of your problem.
But first we need you to tell us the root of your problem.

I am angry with him because he is threatening to sleep with my girl the way he slept with Mary.

Well, then they had no pump action and Joseph couldn't fight him with a sword. I am so mad that I will blow his brains off.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If you can't see the answer to your question here then it show you have a problem.

So let go back to your problem:

I don't see the answer there... Try harder.

Ya thanks... Back to my problem... Tell your God to back of my chick. He should be busy building mansions for you Christians, instead all he thinks of is sexxx. No wonder it taking him more than 2000 years to finish up.

Warn him pls.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by tevinsolt: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

The wrong in it is because it affects the other negatively...
The victim is hurting and that is what is wrong with it.
and what is wrong with doing stuff that affects others negatively if it affects you positively?
I'm pushing these questions to make you realize the flaw in your though
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by dalaman: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Image123:

Goodness is determined by the Living God, find Him. So to you, goodness and morality evolves? Well to my God, it is the same to a large extent. The contents of the Bible remain unchanged and unrevised.
Psa 119:89 Forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Same empty rhetoric. Goodness is determined by humans. Reality shows that goodness and morality evolves. Was it not the God of the bible that was telling people to stone enslave others as a good thing. is slavery a good thing? Even the bible moral principles have changed from the old testament to the new testament.

Anything that is truly goodness has already been determined by God and is seen in the Bible or alluded to. Also, the fellowship of God's Spirit tally with and reinforce to the individual worshipper, the fact that God has set the world in our hearts and determined what is good and best for us.

More empty rhetoric that addresses nothing completely.

What moral injunctionss and principles written inside the bible are considered to be bad in many societies including christian societies. Kindly mention three?

1. Women are not supposed to teach men in church or usurp their authority. Men are more valuable than women and men are head of the women. It goes to say that the woman was created for the man.

"Ephesians 5 22Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. 24But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything"

Most western societies that believe in the bible have long discarded that principle. They find it offensive when you claim that the man is the head of the woman or that women need to be submissive to men. That is considered as sexism. Gender equality is what is prevalent in most western societies including those that are christain.

2. Jesus advocates that people should be passive.

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

Most Christians have discarded this moral teaching. Non that I know abides by it any where.

3. Believers are not to take each other to court but they are to go to the church to settle their differences. Again most Christians have discarded that moral teaching. (1 Corinthians 6)

There are moral absolutes in God. Only folks who do not know God will say that there are no moral absolutes. So that tomorrow, if the society evolves to nudity for instance, they are okay with it. What you are saying is what i have being telling johnydon22 so that he can tell us his own version of morality instead of vaguely implying that everybody has the same standard of what good is.

There are no moral absolutes in the real world. Forget about the world of religion and it's unverifiable claims and stories, in the real world there are no moral absolutes. People do not all have the same standard of goodness. Go to India, Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA all have very different standard of what is good and bad. No moral absolutes anywhere in the world.

So in some places in Nigeria and Egypt, some leaders are bringing some humans to think that it is good to blow up themselves and kill people because they belong to another religion. Imagine if all religions and irreligions are that way, thinking/feeling it good to kill people that are not on their side. That is chaos, not morality. This is why it is important to have one standard, an higher umpire and moral law giver.

The bible is filled with verse where God told people to kill others because they worship other Gods. You have no feet to stand on here.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

i believe and the Israelites believe that God gave them laws. You do not have all the knowledge and facts as to just say otherwise. i cannot take your word by faith, i'd rather take the words of the Bible by faith instead. So, if you have anything significant to say, you say it with facts and evidence. We are the believers, not you.

Which God gave them laws? Where you there? Why believe that God gave the Israelites laws and not the Muslims and Hindus that make the same claim as well?
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by johnydon22(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
tevinsolt:

and what is wrong with doing stuff that affects others negatively if it affects you positively?
I'm pushing these questions to make you realize the flaw in your though
bros seriously? Did you miss the part where i said am done with this discussion? Go and read all my previous posts in this post again cus am done repeating myself over and over again...
@bolded, with such thoughts i dont think i have anything further to discuss with you anymore..

Have a good one boss.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by tevinsolt: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
johnydon22:

omfg... whats wrong with these guys comprehension tho :[...

Biko eeehn bros i am done with you ... thank you....

You see addressing this moniker again is still giving answers that i have already given and i am tired of it.

all through the course of our little dialogue, you've changed your position on this subject. your initial post said doing good because of fear of punishment is immoral, few comments ago you said, "you don't kill because of the fear of being killed" all I have being doing here is to make you see the absurdity in your view and how it doesn't apply to the real world. Empathy is not an answer to why something is immoral!

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by johnydon22(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
tevinsolt:

all through the course of our little dialogue, you've changed your position on this subject. your initial post said doing good because of fear of punishment is immoral, few comments ago you said, "you don't kill because of fear being killed" all I have being doing here is to make you see the absurdity in your view and how it doesn't apply to the real world. Empathy is not an answer to why something is immoral!
Ok i am forced to comment again cus of this ridiculous fallacy… here is my exact word and that is why we know it is wrong to kill another human cus we
wouldnt want another to kill us
and to you this means i fear punishment? Am guessing you missed my previous post in this thread where i said By contrasting our feelings to others, we would learn to treat others better Please bro dont quote me out of contest again, clearly i do not fully understand the scope of your comprehension, you seem to see another thing while reading another.
All my posts are clear enough and please am not here for unending arguments.
. . . Ok you know what just to be clear, I am tired of long typing and all... please sir we are done.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by tevinsolt: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2015
dalaman:

There is right and wrong according to how people define it. Muslims believe that the Sharia system of morality is the best system of morality because the system came from God himself. Majority of the people living in the world disagree. Christians believe that the moral principles written inside the bible is the best. Alot of people disagree as well. What does it mean to be good with God. You haven't demonstrated that to me. Morality is a human creation it has nothing to do with God. Gods are used only as an enforcing mechanism when human create their different moral codes of conduct. In advance societies government is the enforcing mechanism.
what you've just addressed isn't morality, what you just argued for is absolute Truth. back to morality, if morality is subjective, then you must agree to these premises.
for subjective morality to be true
then there must be no intelligent mind prior to the evolution of the human.
there are no set rules of engagement
so every human mind makes up it's own morality (which then could be shaped/influenced by societal ideals and conditions)
therefore there's no concept of good and evil.
to say good exist in this hypothetical world is to claim there's an arbitrary standard for rules of engagement (for this to be true, a God must exist)
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by dalaman: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

what you've just addressed isn't morality, what you just argued for is absolute Truth. back to morality, if morality is subjective, then you must agree to these premises.
for subjective morality to be true
then there must be no intelligent mind prior to the evolution of the human.
there are no set rules of engagement
so every human mind makes up it's own morality (which then could be shaped/influenced by societal ideals and conditions)
therefore there's no concept of good and evil.
to say good exist in this hypothetical world is to claim there's an arbitrary standard for rules of engagement (for this to be true, a God must exist)

There is no universal concept of good and evil. There is concept of good and evil in every society. It isn't universally accepted because it is a creation of humans, and it depends on the culture that created it. Good and evil exist but they are not universally accepted. There are no universally accepted rules of engagement. They exist but they aren't universal. The US congress makes laws and people must abide by it. In Saudi Arabia the clerics also make laws and people must abide by them, while the US uses the government as an enforcing mechanism in Saudi Arabia God is used as an enforcing mechanism. Morality is a creation of humans that is why it varies from place to place and is constantly evolving. It was never created by any God. There are different Gods with different moral principles. Gods are only used as enforcing mechanism, humans created all the moral codes of conduct they chose to live by in their various societies. They change them when ever they see the need to do so. There are no moral absolutes in reality, morality is fluid. Even if we are to agree that God is the source of all moral principle then which God exactly? The ancient Romans didn't get their morality from the God of the bible, neither did the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Mayans and Aztechs. These people built great civilizations that lasted thousands of years. The God of the bible had nothing to do with their moral foundation and principles.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by tevinsolt: 4:05am On Feb 19, 2015
dalaman:

There is no universal concept of good and evil. There is concept of good and evil in every society. It isn't universally accepted because it is a creation of humans, and it depends on the culture that created it. Good and evil exist but they are not universally accepted. There are no universally accepted rules of engagement. They exist but they aren't universal. The US congress makes laws and people must abide by it. In Saudi Arabia the clerics also make laws and people must abide by them, while the US uses the government as an enforcing mechanism in Saudi Arabia God is used as an enforcing mechanism. Morality is a creation of humans that is why it varies from place to place and is constantly evolving. It was never created by any God. There are different Gods with different moral principles. Gods are only used as enforcing mechanism, humans created all the moral codes of conduct they chose to live by in their various societies. They change them when ever they see the need to do so. There are no moral absolutes in reality, morality is fluid. Even if we are to agree that God is the source of all moral principle then which God exactly? The ancient Romans didn't get their morality from the God of the bible, neither did the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese, Indians, Japanese, Mayans and Aztechs. These people built great civilizations that lasted thousands of years. The God of the bible had nothing to do with their moral foundation and principles.

I'll grant that subjective good and evil exist, Objectively it doesn't if what you're saying is true. I don't care about other gods, I'm gonna be giving based on the Judeo-Christian God. the bible confirms we have conscience, but we do violate what it tells us to do hence the provision of the 10 commandment tablets. there are actions that are frowned upon in every culture on the planet, murder, rape, stealing, cheating, lying, the civilization of these ancient cultures has nothing to with what we are discussing here by the way.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

I don't see the answer there... Try harder.

Ya thanks... Back to my problem... Tell your God to back of my chick. He should be busy building mansions for you Christians, instead all he thinks of is sexxx. No wonder it taking him more than 2000 years to finish up.

Warn him pls.
OK, now we are getting somewhere.
You feel guilty about your sex life because you know it a sin. The guilt is killing you together with the fear of going to Hell.

So you denial God existence in order to deal with the anxiety this fear and guilt is giving you.

But now, that which you have denial and suppress is surfacing in the form of anger for God and all those who believe in him.

Of course you may not know of it because it is psychological. It is an unresolved internal conflict but we can resolve it together...
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

I'll grant that subjective good and evil exist, Objectively it doesn't if what you're saying is true. I don't care about other gods, I'm gonna be giving based on the Judeo-Christian God. the bible confirms we have conscience, but we do violate what it tells us to do hence the provision of the 10 commandment tablets. there are actions that are frowned upon in every culture on the planet, murder, rape, stealing, cheating, lying, the civilization of these ancient cultures has nothing to with what we are discussing here by the way.

What's this? You confidently come here and say you don't care about other gods, if you think that statement is wise why should anyone care about you own God?

You can't pick out one God whom a completely different culture/race/country than yours believe in out of the more than 1000 gods and expect to have a meaningful discussion.

You have no authority over any God, except the one in you head.

If you think the ten commandment is what guides our morality then you really have to rethink. Did the ancient Chinese or Africa read the ten commandment? How then did we find moral people among them?

How can a set of people, say Hindus have the moral code set by your creator and yet not know him?

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK, now we are getting somewhere.
You feel guilty about your sex life because you know it a sin. The guilt is killing you together with the fear of going to Hell.

So you denial God existence in order to deal with the anxiety this fear and guilt is giving you.

But now, that which you have denial and suppress is surfacing in the form of anger for God and all those who believe in him.

Of course you may not know of it because it is psychological. It is an unresolved internal conflict but we can resolve it together...

I gave him a task and he comes here gossiping.

Your God is in danger of my wrath. Did you tell him to back of my chick? I will blow his holy penisss out if he tries to do to her what he did to Mary.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

I gave him a task and he comes here gossiping.

Your God is in danger of my wrath. Did you tell him to back of my chick? I will blow his holy penisss out if he tries to do to her what he did to Mary.

You know, God loves you.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You know, God loves you.

What!!!!!?

Now he wants to have my asssss? Now I don't take this lightly. Pls tell him to watch his holy Pen.is.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by dalaman: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
tevinsolt:

We do have conscience as humans, that is what has enabled out race to developed our union and social interaction better.We are capable of learning what we see as well. So when we practice things and acts that are harmful, we could be thought to discard them if good reasons are provided to show that they are harmful to us. Rape for example started out as a good thing. Even the bible supported it. If you rape a woman you were to marry her according to the bible. People used to marry some of their women by stealing them from neighboring societies and taking them home in the ancient days. Over time people saw it as a bad thing and changed their ways. Rape became bad. Taking women as war booties was stopped something that was encouraged by God in the bible. Our morality today has undergone thousands of years of evolution. The God of the bible is not the one that makes laws for us. Our various legislative arms of government does that now in most societies . People did that in the past, they used God to scare people and make sure they abide by such laws. God has nothing to do with morality that is why Christians have never been shown and can never be shown to be more moral than non christians .
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
dalaman:

We do have conscience as humans, that is what has enabled out race to developed our union and social interaction better.We are capable of learning what we see as well. So when we practice this that are harmful, we could be thought to discard them if good reasons are provided to show that they are harmful to us. Rape for example started out as a good thing. Even the bible supported it. If you rape a woman you were to marry her according to the bible. People used to marry some of their women by stealing them from neighboring societies and taking them home in the ancient days. Over time people saw it as a bad thing and changed their ways. Rape became bad. Taken women as war booties was stopped something that was encouraged by God in the bible. Our morality today has undergone thousands of years of evolution. The God of the bible is not the ine that makes laws for us. Our various legislative arms of government does that now. People did that in the past and use God to scare people and make sure they abide by such laws. God has nothing to do with morality that is why Christians have never been shown and an never be shown to be more moral than non christians .

Thank you... Nice piece

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

What!!!!!?

Now he wants to have my asssss? Now I don't take this lightly. Pls tell him to watch his holy Pen.is.
Nope, He wants to have your heart...
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

What!!!!!?

Nope, He wants to have your heart and He is offering you His.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Nope, He wants to have your assss and He is offering you His holy diick.

Now you see the reason why am angry with your God? Thought you were here to help me and stop me from hurting him.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

Now you see the reason why am angry with your God? Thought you were here to help me and stop me from hurting him.
I want to help you stop hurting yourself.
You can't hurt God no matter how angry you are of Him and no matter how much you attack those who believe in Him.

Can't you see, you are wasting your time trying to hurt God. All you are doing is causing yourself even more pain.

Just let go of that anger in you and come to the light where you would find peace and rest.

I know you may misunderstand me thinking you know what Christianity is all about. But I'm not offering you Christianity neither am I offering you any religion. I am only offering you peace and rest.
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by frank317: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I want to help you stop hurting yourself.
You can't hurt God no matter how angry you are of Him and no matter how much you attack those who believe in Him.
Can't you see, you are wasting your time trying to hurt God. All you are doing is causing yourself even more pain.
Just let go of that anger in you and come to the light where you would find peace and rest.
I know you may misunderstand me thinking you know what Christianity is all about. But I'm not offering you Christianity neither am I offering you any religion. I am only offering you peace and rest.

lol you are just a funny dude... well you are right in a way... I cannot hurt your God because he is imaginary. yes I will let go of the anger because the imaginary dude does not exist to touch my girl, thanks, that was helpful.

you are offering me Christianity? seriously? You want me to believe a talking snake convinced man to eat a an apple and that was when Adam realized eve was sexy? you seriously want me to believe the creator of this world created angel lucifer and then ordinary lucifer decided to fight his creator? what was he thinking? you want me to join you to believe your creator is as emotional as man... he gets angry, jealous, loves, slept with Mary, likes praises, likes being worshipped, and builds mansion. Wait... do you want me to join you in believing the creator regretted creating man, sent him out of eden and achieved nothing, destroyed man at sodom and Gomorrah and achieved nothing, destroyed earth with water and achieved nothing, killed his only son (who has no mother) and achieved nothing? An ominipresence, who is nowhere, omniscience who didnt know the man and angels he created would fall and couldn't even make a simple bicycle for his son Jesus to move around with while on earth. an ominipotent who cant defeat even his own creation the devil. an all loving who build a terrible place called hell for his beloved.

Nah, i will pass.

am offering you freedom bro. Freedom from slavery and dogmatism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by Acekidc4(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

What!!!!!?

Lol!! You my frnd are a Comedian!!
Re: Can You Be Good Without GOD?? by johnydon22(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
frank317:

lol you are just a funny dude... well you are right in a way... I cannot hurt your God because he is imaginary. yes I will let go of the anger because the imaginary dude does not exist to touch my girl, thanks, that was helpful.

you are offering me Christianity? seriously? You want me to believe a talking snake convinced man to eat a an apple and that was when Adam realized eve was sexy? you seriously want me to believe the creator of this world created angel lucifer and then ordinary lucifer decided to fight his creator? what was he thinking? you want me to join you to believe your creator is as emotional as man... he gets angry, jealous, loves, slept with Mary, likes praises, likes being worshipped, and builds mansion. Wait... do you want me to join you in believing the creator regretted creating man, sent him out of eden and achieved nothing, destroyed man at sodom and Gomorrah and achieved nothing, destroyed earth with water and achieved nothing, killed his only son (who has no mother) and achieved nothing? An ominipresence, who is nowhere, omniscience who didnt know the man and angels he created would fall and couldn't even make a simple bicycle for his son Jesus to move around with while on earth. an ominipotent who cant defeat even his own creation the devil. an all loving who build a terrible place called hell for his beloved.

Nah, i will pass.

am offering you freedom bro. Freedom from slavery and dogmatism

Chased men out of eden so they wouldnt eat from the tree of life and live forever then turns around nd promise man he will live forever after he is dead.

Nnaa people can believe things oooo.

Tree of life and tree of knowledge.. none is even anywhere now.

Talking snakes with hands and feet that got cursed then lost its hands and feet..(they didnt tell us exactly which specie of snake it was tho, so how come every specie of snake have no limbs)

Then a 450ft boat harbour millions of animals and food to last them a year.

Sees the whole world was bad and only one man was good but didnt consider the children and pregnant women.

Talking donkeys... you can count forever grin

choi their is nothing people will not believe shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.