Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (268114 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have been seriously disturbed since i came back from work

my fiance had a meeting point around the town where we can later get another vehcle to take us to our different destination but i was so surprised that he was having a full erection that i could see thru his trousers.

I wansnt happy since because i dont know wat could have caused that.

Both of us are virgins planning for wedding soon

please does annyone knows what could be the cause?

I dont know how to ask him and i may be harsh on him

Thank u..
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
keppyy:

Are you Igbo?

Why? wink
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
laykhorn:

I think I now see the clear picture and I am convinced its the cause. I never for once took it serious before now.
I also bottled everything and never mentioned it to my friends. I'm now ready to tackle it heads on.

I called my mum yesterday, I still find it difficult to tell her; I dont think I would ever tell her. I just asked about the lady and she found it strange. I dont think I would have the effrontery to confront her not even through a phone conversation but I'll just have to put it down a diary as Aunty Babyosisi advised.
There is this yoruba saying that "When God has shown you the source of your problem, it is no longer a problem". I'll just have to deal with it and seek Professional help.
I'm saying a Big Thank You sister!

And you are most welcome, my brother.

I sincerely hope it only gets better for you, from now on. Don't rush the healing process though. A few baby steps at a time...

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
laykhorn:
Blessed is the day Nairaland was born!
Blessed is the day I find this website!
Blessed is the day I stumbled upon this thread!
God bless Seun!
God Bless Babyosisi!
God Bless Bukatyne!
God Bless Moca!
God Bless EfemenaXY!
God Bless myself too!
And most of all, God Bless the Internet!
Thank God for Technology!

And God bless you too, Laykhorn. smiley

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttymyluv:

my fiance had a meeting point around the town where we can later get another vehcle to take us to our different destination but i was so surprised that he was having a full erection that i could see thru his trousers.

Thank u..

All these small girls grin

It is normal nne,men can get aroused when they see someone they admire
It should make you happy that his sumtin is in top top shape ready for action when you folks begin ikwokirikwo
You should have touched it sef,after all it is now quarter to being yours

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
MojAyo:
thank u for ur advise,I'm trying to give it a try,dis time around,if it doesn't work out,I'm out of the relationship

Good girl.

It's all about valuing yourself. Never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
This one too na problem? grin

And to think you've been 'seriously' disturbed about it

Pls discard the thought. You will be happy in the end that he can get it up without problem.
ttymyluv:

Thank u..

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttmyluv,

U may need us to educate you a little on bedroom stuff before you tie that knot
Jennykadry is seriously missing

Ask any questions along that line and I will gladly answer
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Odillz: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good evening my people smiley.

Please I want to know if it's normal for me not to have feelings of wanting to see my mum after 6years?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:
Please I want to know if it's normal for me not to have feelings of wanting to see my mum after 6years?

Is this one marital issues too

But come o what did your mother do to you?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

It should make you happy that his sumtin is in top top shape ready for action when you folks begin ikwokirikwo

grin grin

How she go do am now? It might burn her, or her hands might fall off na. cheesy

babyosisi:
ttmyluv,

That is eh... angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Odillz: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Is this one marital issues too

But come o what did your mother do to you?
A long story for another day.
But is it normal not to miss her?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:

It depends on why you don't miss her.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:

It's hard to respond when we don't know the history
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by FOREXMARTS: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:

Very normal, some don't even look forward to seeing any of em mum or dad forever especially if you grew up doing virtually everything for yourself with em still alive healthy and strong, make we no start lol else e no go finish.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
ttmyluv,
babyosisi. i will so much appreciate it cos i knw nothing abt bedroom stuff.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

i love him so much and he loves me more but i feel she shod admire me alone!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
My email is babyosisi@hotmail.com for those wanting to contact me regarding this topic
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttymyluv:

i love him so much and he loves me more but i feel she shod admire me alone!

The thing may have risen because of you
That is fantastic
That's what you want

Sometimes we can't control who we admire ,as long as he doesn't act on it with others,it is ok
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttymyluv:

Ghen ghen! cheesy
this just got interesting cheesy
Jenny ooooooooo! Where are you? angry

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttymyluv:

Please ask away
There are competent ladies here to help
You can't go in ignorant
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Feyifahm: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
urchbarbie:
i too! i wish to meet a man like dis.........am i wishing for too much? i want to do d "keep d wedding bed undefiled, abi na so them dey talk am.
who no like beta thing grin
urchbarbie:
i too! i wish to meet a man like dis.........am i wishing for too much? i want to do d "keep d wedding bed undefiled, abi na so them dey talk am.
who no like beta thing
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
alutacontinua:

Ghen ghen! cheesy
this just got interesting cheesy
Jenny ooooooooo! Where are you? angry

This is for ladies only
What are u doing here grin
Shouldn't you be shoveling snow off your driveway

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by FOREXMARTS: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
ttymyluv:

I think it's better to just go into the bedroom and see how it goes from there. You can start by just starring at urselves embarrassingly like Adam and eve, 40 years later you will laugh at urselves when you remember ur first experience as couples.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

This is for ladies only
What are u doing here grin
Wouldn't you be shoveling snow off your driveway

I'm here to pick a good girl for my best friend tongue

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Odillz: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

It's hard to respond when we don't know the history

Okay,would share later.Thanks
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

I think it's better to just go into the bedroom and see how it goes from there. You can start by just starring at urselves embarrassingly like Adam and eve, 40 years later you will laugh at urselves when you remember ur first experience as couples.

Please let her ask her questions
The man is also a virgin
Let the professionals handle this biko

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:

Odillz please send a mail to babyosisi or whoever you feel like talking to here. I'm happy you've decided.... Hun have you decided to open up to another? Please do dear. It has really been paining me that after all I still can't help and its because I don't know much. Please loosen up because if you don't they won't be able to help you.

Relax and I can't wait to see you on sat. kiss kiss
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Odillz: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
Odillz please send a mail to babyosisi or whoever you feel like talking to here. I'm happy you've decided.... Hun have you decided to open up to another? Please do dear. It has really been paining me that after all I still can't help and its because I don't know much. Please loosen up because if you don't they won't he able to help you.

Relax and I can't wait to see you on sat. kiss kiss
Don't make me cry embarassed.
You know I love you kiss
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:

Don't make me cry embarassed.
You know I love you kiss
But you cry everyday and I'm sure you are crying now gan.
Oya Pele so gbor?

(((((Hugssssss))))))

Send the mail and feel better even if its for one night. kiss

Pele ife me. smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Odillz: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Funny you.
Thanks darl smiley
Herzumpther:
But you cry everyday and I'm sure you are crying now gan.
Oya Pele so gbor?
(((((Hugssssss))))))
Send the mail and feel better even if its for one night. kiss
Pele ife me. smiley
Funny you.
Thanks darl smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odillz:
Funny you.
Thanks darl smileyFunny you.
Thanks darl smiley
kiss kiss kiss

Sha you have chop sha? grin cheesy

Be good dear. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.