Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How I Celebrated Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Val (473 Views)

After She Finally Agreed For Me,see How I Celebrated / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) / Must See: How I Celebrated My Val Yesterday (PICTURE Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Celebrated Val by ebamma(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Today is val, but as a businessman with a shop, i no dey carry saturday play even if na christmas, i go still open shop.
Na my senior brother first call me wish me happy val,
Since i no get girlfriend that was the only val wish call i got,
Thanks bro,
Business was good today and i made a few bucks, so by 7pm, i closed the shop and went home,
As i reached home i took my bathe, then wore my clothes, put small light change for pocket march go Crunchies Plus(a fast food) for mary slessor way,
I ordered rice garnished with chicken and moi-moi,
go siddon opposite one man and him wife and children dey chop my money,
And the woman asked me why are u single?,
I told her, it's because i love my self so much,
she laughed sha,
One incident that really stood out at that restaurant today for me, was seeing this guy with his chic, eating one bowl of ice cream and pop corn,
And the even called a photographer to take their pictures,
As i went out of the fast food i took out my phone plugged in my ear piece, went to my track list and selected Eminem ft Lilwayne's no love track, i walked home with the track on repeat.
Re: How I Celebrated Val by zyzxx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Intresting
Re: How I Celebrated Val by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2015

Re: How I Celebrated Val by Enegod(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
thats it?
Re: How I Celebrated Val by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Solution To As&as Lovers / A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation / Why You Should Not Date Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.