Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? (3559 Views)

Kingcheezypuff Resemble Ireneony / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ain't u just acting as a moderator now?wait till u are empowered with the responsibility of cautioning romancelanders before u start the cautioning spree
diddydiva:

instead of you creating this thread can't you just mail her?

And yes the young shall grow since the old are growing dumb.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
She is a very audacious and outspoken young woman who is full of energy and also a very selective lady,if not also a perfectionist too

Aaaight! iSee!!!

Best regards
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

I don't even know the difference between this section and jokes section.

of course there is a difference.

this section is funnier grin

Oh well..
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
She is a very audacious and outspoken young woman who is full of energy and also a very selective lady,if not also a perfectionist too
And you are still asking if she doesn't have a date
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are not u nneka123;ur next will be fatimah567;to complete the wazobia mentality u have
Kolade354:
This is stupidity at its peak.........Must you open a thread just becos a gurl has no Val..........This I.d.i.o.t is just luking for attention,and pls pple should not comment again cos by doing so you are giving him uneccessary attention he wants.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
woman wrappering as usual.
them no dey tire?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ain't u just acting as a moderator now?wait till u are empowered with the responsibility of cautioning romancelanders before u start the cautioning spree
just get some sense bro

that's my piece

stop creating silly threads

Am off
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:
woman wrappering as usual.
them no dey tire?

grin grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by TrishaP(f): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Just fuc;k off already,u are not ireneony
Hm Take it easy unibenstudent, I'm not here to cause any trouble. That was just a simple statement I made, i was trying to help your ministry but seems it's getting you all worked up. I'm out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:

grin grin

I see u
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yup,what's the inspiration for ur monicker?
DonaldGenes:

Aaaight! iSee!!!

Best regards
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Are not u nneka123;ur next will be fatimah567;to complete the wazobia mentality u have
who is this animal? undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am the only one who helps myself not some trishap,just swerve for now
TrishaP:

Hm Take it easy unibenstudent, I'm not here to cause any trouble. That was just a simple statement I made, i was trying to help your ministry but seems it's getting you all worked up. I'm out!
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nigga! you don't mention my name in your dead stupid thread. nonsense!
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
I pity anybody who takes u seriously,u upload pictures of fair ladies and black ladies and say u are the one,boy we are not stupid
Nneka123:
who is this animal? undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

just get some sense bro

that's my piece

stop creating silly threads

Am off
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I have study you enough to know you are daft by relating me with nneka123. Common sense is normal but in your own case it unfortunate it is scarce.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I pity anybody who takes u seriously,u upload pictures of fair ladies and black ladies and say u are the one,buy we are not stupid
you see your life, and i also pity whoever takes you serious, you're a dog! yes you're a dog. All the pictures i have uploaded are mine, unless you have been stalking me backwards. i really don't have time to spare for a dog like you. rubbish!
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=30759626][/quote]
?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
even ireneony won't even take you serious. you're a dog! go and find your kind and leave we human beings with the right senses alone.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriously u don't fool me kolade or whatever,please and whomever tries to scam should open series of thread to announce if nneka tried to scam em
Kolade354:
I have study you enough to know you are daft by relating me with nneka123. Common sense is normal but in your own case it unfortunate it is scarce.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Seriously u don't fool me kolade or whatever,please and whomever tries to scam should open series of thread to announce if nneka tried to scam em
scam them? are you trying to start a show here? grin it won't end well for you dog, trust me undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
you see your life, and i also pity whoever takes you serious, you're a dog! yes you're a dog. All the pictures i have uploaded are mine, unless you have been stalking me backwards. i really don't have time to spare for a dog like you. rubbish!
u don't fool us kolade aka nneka
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u don't fool us kolade aka nneka
you don't fool us ireneony tongue aka unibenstudent. haha grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
You have never for once in your miserable Life creat a sensible thread everything about you is stupidity from your moniker to personality.......................If 3 pple should tell you this thread is not sensible why not sit down and think about ya miserable Life.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by sparkleRed(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bros change ur moniker no dey fall my Alma mata hand abeg angry
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
U are just using ur two phones to type and mis quote,kolade get a life
Nneka123:
scam them? are you trying to start a show here? grin it won't end well for you dog, trust me undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seriously were u recognised in uniben?
sparkleRed:
Bros change ur moniker no dey fall my Alma mata hand abeg angry
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
U are just using ur two phones to type and mis quote,kolade get a life
ireneony get a life o grin, stop disgracing uniben for here with your silly self undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
So kolade what university did u attend that made u a homosexual that seeks to be glorified as an nneka on nairaland?
Nneka123:
ireneony get a life o grin, stop disgracing uniben for here with your silly self undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by sparkleRed(f): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Seriously were u recognised in uniben?
I don tell u finish dey mumu yourself
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by jaykaylegend(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
@unibenstudent..... As old as you are you still keep on opening nonsense threads?? Nairalanders let's solve it
Bt seriously how is that your business??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. / I Want A Blind Date / Hy There,drop Ur Number To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.