Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? (3562 Views)

Kingcheezypuff Resemble Ireneony / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thunder fire u dere,
sparkleRed:

I don tell u finish dey mumu yourself
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who r u again?
jaykaylegend:
@unibenstudent..... As old as you are you still keep on opening nonsense threads?? Nairalanders let's solve it
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by sparkleRed(f): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Thunder fire u dere,
Fire ur burnt face grin Ogun kill u grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na ur papa face don burn
sparkleRed:

Fire ur burnt face grin Ogun kill u grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by sparkleRed(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Na ur papa face don burn
e mean say u don die na lol walking dead cheesy

Ayam bored dats y...embarassed
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
For ur village,dead men do press phones?
sparkleRed:
e mean say u don die na lol walking dead cheesy

Ayam bored dats y...embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by sparkleRed(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
For ur village,dead men do press phones?
I no get village ee (˘̯˘ ) ok ya becoming boring go sleep smallie tongue
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

I see u

Same here. wink
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Luk at how this stupi?d OP derail his own thread with his childish behaviour...............As i use to say Stup?d pple everywhere.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Deactivate ur second account nneka123
Kolade354:
Luk at how this stupi?d OP derail his own thread with his childish behaviour...............As i use to say Stup?d pple everywhere.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by LewisO: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This is a mystery,I would like all romancelanders to help me solve,,is this a normal occurrence?
Cc ireneony

What's the meaning of this now? undecided
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Same here. wink

How are u doing?
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Deactivate ur second account nneka123
Once a fool forever a fool.........How can you relate igbo name with youruba name................It would be stupid of you to believe spicelady allegations cos she is the one operating the same account with seriousbabe,you think like a goat by assuming I have any connection whatsover with Nneka.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kolade354:
Once a fool forever a fool.........How can you relate igbo name with youruba name................It would be stupid of you to believe spicelady allegations cos she is the one operating the same account with seriousbabe,you think like a goat by assuming I have any connection whatsover with Nneka.
stop replying the he-goat, he's obviously delusional.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
LewisO:

What's the meaning of this now? undecided
Are you suprise it is coming from the most stup?d person on nairaland (unibenstudent)
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

How are u doing?

Not really bad, yourself? smiley
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
U put it like that to contrast the names,u thought u were smart ok,guy u and nneka often sound like backing dogs,no two person have same level of chakra/energy level
Kolade354:
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by LewisO: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you suprise it is coming from the most stup?d person on nairaland (unibenstudent)

Really? shocked grin
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
U put it like that to contrast the names,u thought u were smart ok,guy u and nneka often sound like backing dogs,no two person have same level of chakra/energy level
Your parent need to withdraw you from Uniben cos they have been wasting their hard earn money on you.........I cant believe this is coming from a potential undergraduate with no bright future, so in your whole life you have never see two pple with similar character, It obvious you are just so stup?d to think Like that.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Someone like u,even when caught stealing red-handed u will still lie
Kolade354:
Your parent need to withdraw you from Uniben cod they have been wasting their hard earn money on you.........I cant believe this is coming from a potential undergraduat, so in your whole life you have never see two pple with similar character, It obvious you are just so stup?d to think Like that.
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
stop replying the he-goat, he's obviously delusional.
I would have love to do that but he keep on showing his stupidity for the whole world to see..........Anyway the best way to diffuse a funny situation is to make fun for it............... Have a Blessed week ahead maidmoiselle
Re: Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? by Kolade354(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Someone like u,even when caught stealing red-handed u will still lie
I thing this is the right time for me to ignore a Born I.d.o.i.t like you to keep on showing your stupidity to the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. / I Want A Blind Date / Hy There,drop Ur Number To Mingle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.