Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms (6101 Views)

This Married Man Hates Me For Not Going Out With Him? / What Every Man Hates ... (true Story) / Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
babasuwe said 'can you lick sweat while its still wrapped?'I only lick unwrap sweets grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by sundoj08(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2015
I think the reasons vary alot.. Sometimes u get really carried away...

*by the way, i can't seem to send pm's on NL and I'll appreciate anyone telling me how cos its mad annoying sometimes*
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Waspy(m): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2015
I have at several times removed my swimsuit to skin dive. There is nothing like the feel of cool water on your skin on a warm day....Nothing like it angry

I have also at a time asked my swty swimming partner if I'm still in the pool. undecided . With swimsuits, you just might not feel anything, you know.

Bottomline
Get just one sweet swimming partner , just like me, stay true and committed, if possible, engaged or married and swim the oceans of love together. lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
ivyT:
It reduces pleasure sometimes___dats wot I heard wink

where did you hear it

is it on nairaland or...............
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
In my own situation reverse is the case I have met three girls who hate condom and I have to argue with them before they allow the use of condom
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by UglyGang(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Condoms are trash.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by AfricanApple(f): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
chimerase2:
baby u re killing me slowly grin
what? shocked
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by chimerase2: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
what? shocked
*in romantic tom's voice in tom and jerry* baby u set ma soul on fire, is not just a spark is a big flame I can feel it now kiss
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Emodeee: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
This song is super interesting, i'm sure u r going to lawvv it.
Download ONYINYE by EMODEEE.http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Emodeee: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
babasuwe said 'can you lick sweet while it is still wrapped?' grin

cn u?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by Emodeee: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmm....

lyk xay ur b.f nor dey use condom on u
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by AfricanApple(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Emodeee:

cn u?
if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by AfricanApple(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by AfricanApple(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
chimerase2:
*in romantic tom's voice in tom and jerry* baby u set ma soul on fire, is not just a spark is a big flame I can feel it now kiss
youdon burn finish na, of what use is a burnt soul to me?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by chimerase2: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
youdon burn finish na, of what use is a burnt soul to me?
cum to m first dn u will knw how usful it could undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms by mondaynelson20: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Crab Syndrome / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Check My Profile Pix Hit Or Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.