Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,092 members, 7,867,151 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

"A Letter To My Crush" (poem) By South African, Mzwandile Maphalala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Letter To My Crush" (poem) By South African, Mzwandile Maphalala (1117 Views)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Letter To My Crush" (poem) By South African, Mzwandile Maphalala by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
This poem is part of a poetry compilation that would hopefully be released later in the year, a poetry compilation of young poets all over Africa.
(c). 2015 African Poetry Project.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JLpFWMcMDUM/VOHA1lgrKsI/AAAAAAAAAG0/-ALIndYDk_g/s1600/bannerfans_14956657.jpg[/img]

I forget about greetings
I forget about formalities
I begin to see possibilities
I begin to believe in my abilities
When I have you in mind
When I have in my heart

You entered my mind
Where you found a map
A map to this heart of mine
You made it there effortlessly
And the doors were open for you
You entered without permision

Forcefully- in my heart you reside
Your stay is not for me to decide
I have you in my heart
I wish you were in my life
As the doors into my heart were
The doors into my life are open

You've already seen the Corners of my heart
It's only fair that you show me yours
Allow me to enter your mind
So I can begin my journey To your heart
You have my heart
I'm not asking for it back
all I ask for in return is:
Your heart
For too long you've been my crush
I now need you as my lover

Source: http://pensideoftim..com/2015/02/letter-to-my-crushpoem-by-mzwandile.html

(1) (Reply)

9 Important Things In A Relationship That Every Woman Wants / "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian / 4 Reasons Why Women Love Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.