Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43786 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Adaeze003(f): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Driven:

So, why are you here?

I wonder...

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by saaedlee: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Really? I have this fear of starting all over again.

You are a bloody liar, why use that photo as your Display Picture? Take that picture down and stop the slander!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by sweetgala(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crocz:
Like they say life is not always a bed of roses, sometimes we all make compromises. I wouldn't advice you marry someone who doesn't care about your well being...but then maybe that's just what you conjure up cos you wanna go see the Queen. I know ladies can be like that when they wanna jump boat, they'll start seeing flaws in the man.

Anyways, in the end you alone can decide who you believe will give you happiness

Bartender give this lady one bottle of mo , or nah origin you like.

Hit the nail on the head
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Jarexxx(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm....What a confused life!

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by eyeqpee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
eyeqpee:
Please house! Let no one be angry about this my question please. I have seen this statement times with out number on this thread "IT'S CLEAR THIS LADY IS NOT YET READ OR PREPARED FOR MARRIAGE ". Please advice me how to know that a lady is ready for marriage. Thanks. Please i didn’t mean to digress from the thread.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Marriage is more than emotions Sis.

Let me put Ur options in plain words.

1) Happily marry a responsible man.

2) Marry a wife beater out of wild emotions.

Its gonna be a long ride Sis. Now would U spend this long ride in a cool & calm environment.

Or in stitches & face bandages? the choice is Urs
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:28am On Feb 17, 2015
bisous:
Don't do anything stupid
Modified ***
OK so what is it about your ex that has changed? He left you for another girl before and even beat you because of that girl.....
Babes you can't have it all ,all men have flaws you just have to weigh if his flaws are swallowed by his strengths
Not everyone will be able to show you care the way you'd like it but if in other ways he makes up for it then stick it out
Plus a man that lays his hands on his woman for whatever reason(except she beat up his mother) is a no no for me ........

I salute U mar.

Excellent advice.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2015
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.

I pray with all my heart that my future wife will not have a lady like U as a friend.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:32am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad

& after this revelations U still want to rub away with someone that will beat blue out of Ur eyes!!!!

Smh
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by amacastel: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:
Yes the one abroad used to beat me hen he was in Nigeria and it was all because of the other girl but he shows more care like when am sick and down unlike my fiancee here who doesn't really believe in pampering a girl while she is sick
Teach him how to pamper by pampering him pet him treat him like a baby since he listens to u is very easy for u to teach him send him lovely message @list 7times a day he will be the man u want.
Pls forget the abroad returnee he want u cos his old gf that made him beat u dump him pls dump his ass big time unless u want to suffer
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by tobymichael(m): 3:03am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister

Hilarious grin
dossypretty:

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Hilarious
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ethylene: 3:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Which are you looking for: LCM or HCM?
Still confused, ask your maths teacher or better still consult a marriage counsellor
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Baby girl, I am going to tell you the same thing I would tell my own daughter. Assume that you marry either of these guys today, then extrapolate to 10 years. Then ask your self a question. Which person will you tolerate more? Because I assure you, any of the characters either of them exhibit today will only magnify as the days go. No marriage is perfect. Couples only trend toward perfection by mastering the art of tolerance.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

I salute U mar.

Excellent advice.

Thank you Sir!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2015
That is my photo and why will I lie
saaedlee:

You are a bloody liar, why use that photo as your Display Picture? Take that picture down and stop the slander!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Obiwannn: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2015
humilitypays:
Tell yourself the truth- its all about the fantasy of living abroad with your so-called ex...stop painting the guy that rescued u from emotional heartbreak as an uncaring guy just to justify your selfish decision.

You know when people want to kill a dog, they give it a bad name to kill it!

Now let me warn u: if that your so-called ex live in any country in Europe, u better not get so high to marry him cos he stays abroad because European economy isn't smiling for some years now!

not every European country jor
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by engrjacuzzi: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:

please, can I get to know you? you are a wife material for a man and you deserve the best.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Creamish(f): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:
The one here doesn't beat me no matter how angry he is

ok but he dosnt care much about u... can u stay with dat for d rest of ur life?
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:

Dear dossypretty, If you think running away with your EX is a good idea then you are making the big mistake. Also the new guy who did not respect u will be a mistake to marry becos of his uncontrolled anger.

Sorry to say this I hope u are not desperate becos if you are not, u should have deleted the memory of your EX who beats u and break up on the new guy. Both are not qualified candidates for your husband.

Also I noticed these guys are angry and also wana beat or beat u from your story. how pleasing is your attitude? Perhaps there is something about your attitude you need to amend.

Since you are not please with the new guy, pls break up before it's too late and don't go for your EX. Go for another guy. Don't think of your age. Life is too short to marry a bad person.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by yollychika(f): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
The two guys no get head at all , tifiakwa some men undecided
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eberex(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Must you marry? that's the mistake ladies do these days. You compromise and if things don't work out at the end, you blame the devil. shioor
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ij4coolluv(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
My dr marry d first guy dat cares onhw u feel not d one dat doesn't care weda ur sick or not,dats no luv in dat 2nd guy ,dat d first guy is a cheat is not a new thg cus all men do cheat and nobody is perfect, cool
dossypretty:

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Thank u so much.
engrjacuzzi:

please, can I get to know you? you are a wife material for a man and you deserve the best.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Mavor: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Sorry my dear. You seem nice and deserve better. None of these guys are for you. I don't understand how some women can stick with a guy who beats them. Don't be desperate for marriage. Just pray and God will deliver.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Marry none of them.move on,you will find someone better.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2015
That's a real man talking.......lucky,the woman you will marry.
Eberex:
Must you marry? that's the mistake ladies do these days. You compromise and if things don't work out at the end, you blame the devil. shioor
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by eyeqpee(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=eyeqpee post=30800911][/quote]
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by eyeqpee(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
eyeqpee:
Please house! Let no one be angry about this my question please. I have seen this statement times with out number on this thread "IT'S CLEAR THIS LADY IS NOT YET READ OR PREPARED FOR MARRIAGE ". Please advice me how to know that a lady is ready for marriage. Thanks. Please i didn’t mean to digress from the thread.

Please i still dey beg enlighten me about this my question. Thanks cry
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eberex(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Peppyluv:
That's a real man talking.......lucky,the woman you will marry.

Thanks,but that's if she thinks the way you do
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by dubemivan(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dear Op there are some tips to consider before saying Yes
1 Is He what I need in life?
2 Am I free to love him or am I struggling?
3 Can I cope with his weakness and strength
4 Does he love me above other girls?
5 Do we share similar belief?
6 How does he treat others including you?
7 Since you know Him has things gotten better or worse?
These are some the question you should try to answer yourself, negativity or uncertainty in one or more of these shows a serious potential risk you have to bear all the rest of your miserable life after marriage!
If you ask me, as far as your story is concerned none of these men are fit to take you to thr altar... Use your tongue to count your teeth, thank God you share this burden here to recieve a qualitative advice and tips as this! My dear you deserve better but the choice remains yours. Thank you!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by paradises: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
my Sister the two are nt good for you on the basis of their xter'bt on the basis of spiritual the one here is better'he is caring too bt ve his weakness whc you can tolerate 'bt any man dt beats a woman is an animal 'most times he will push you to death

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.