Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43798 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by jaybee3(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why do you want to leave something with a degree of high certainty for something embedded with uncertainty?

Una don start again with ignoring red flags

Why on earth do you think you are special to the extent that this same ex that you haven't seen in a while just decided that it is you he now wants. The dude is probably planning a trip to motherland so needs some familiar booty

Omo mehn shine your eyes oooo

12 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by scribble: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jesu

My dear the problem is in your village.

Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Creamish(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Both of them beat u. Neither is good for you regardless of the materialistic angle. Don't hurry into something u'l regret.

Its not too late to cancel ur wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
*runs into thread unclad. OP wait lemme consult my counsellor friends.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why are you constantly attracted to men that beat you? Do you really believe it is normal for a grown woman to be beaten? Are you a punching bag? Do you have daddy issues?

You need to have some self respect and find a man that doesn't see you as a punching bag.

12 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by helphelp: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Free both of them

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Helkayklassic(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Run na...u wey run go, will run back.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Crocz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad
Take the revelation as a guide and not definitive...some of those pastors can't see beyond their noses

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Marrying someone who beats you is the stupidest thing to ever think of. Please marry the one in Nigeria abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Spread mat with my Pepsi and kunu...... wink

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by clovislouis(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister
women and petting.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by misfab(f): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
i think u re troubled dear. and there really is no reason for d comparison btwn d guys. smthn made u fall for d one here in d 1st place...try stickn to why u gave him a chance.
however...i lld suggest u take time off to reflect on wat u really want. reintrospect dear n above all let God guide u thru in al this.. best of luck. cheers.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Bamss1: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=dossypretty post=30788875]It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

[/quote. Babe u better stay do ur wedding unless u wan help ur enemies accomplish their plans over u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eberex(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Na dis kind story Seun go like put for FP. Make I book space like my fellow people dem
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by LewisO: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by AZeD1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
How do you date someone when you don't like the attitude to the point of the person fixing a date for marriage?

You need to decide what you want because from your post, i don't think you will be happy with either one the guys...One is just the lesser evil and you are considering managing him.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eyepencil: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.
hian! Which kain advise be dis...so u want make she leave both of them Nawa 4u o,e be like say u keep husband for her somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Amhappy(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
My dear sister,you never see your husband.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
andromida:
None of your suitors love you IMHO. The former was a consistent cheat and the new guy is controlling,does not cherish your feelings. Why would you want to marry any of them. Gal you deserve better.

If you look at the lady's reason for loving them too, you will realize she is not sure of what love is..... read all she said, one is "generous" . So sad why people are getting married

6 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
confused Nigerian girls running lose since 19kokoro
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by starlightRR(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Teach him the way you want to treated.....all relationship aint same but will always get better if both parties are willing to learn

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eluwilussit(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

Run. Runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Eyepencil: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
LOL... IF SHE CANCEL THE WEDDING NA UNA WAN MARRY THE BABE BA

3 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by kernel504(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Well what actually made me to consider marrying the one here is because my I seeked for spiritual help from two men of God that said the one here is my husband and that he is better than the one abroad, and I also has a convincing revelation about the one here too unlike the one abroad
From what you said, the one here is ''spiritually confirmed'' to be your husband. Secondly, you can't be sure ''if... The yankee is not having a family abroad already. My vote goes for the later.

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Better carry on with your marriage.
Whatever made you allow him see your parents means you have decided to cope with it.
No one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
That is one of the reasons am staying with him, my pastor said I should be patient with him though I always try to calm him down when ever he is angry. He is faithful and listens to me but just his anger but he doesn't beat me
Ipledge:
so why did u still run away,I believe in prophesy,if you do then stay

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank you
kernel504:

From what you said, the one here is ''spiritually confirmed'' to be your husband. Secondly, you can't be sure ''if... The yankee is not having a family abroad already. My vote goes for the later.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
bisous:
Don't do anything stupid
na Wetin make she come do

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by kayjum(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
what made you fall for the guy in naija in the first place,@least u would hv see some certain qualities in him before you agree to date him,my dear tink abt wat u want........

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eyepencil:
hian! Which kain advise be dis...so u want make she leave both of them Nawa 4u o,e be like say u keep husband for her somewhere.

You get sister?

A man who claims he loves your sister does not care when she is ill,is controlling and makes her unhappy should she marry him? Remember this is a lifetime thing and getting out is hard will you happily say yes sister this is the man.

The "abroad" guy she has not seen in ages just gives her a buzz that he wants to marry her and we know this is the magic word for many chics what will you tell your sister? Meanwhile when they were together he treated her badly what do you think the plan is? what has changed?

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
The tale(abi nah tail) of a lady that wants to eat her cake and still have it!!!
When some ladies are praying and fasting for only one to want to or marry them, you have 2 on a leash!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Upload Your Sunday Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.