Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73833 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Yucee55(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
I no like the girl. Hoo haa!!
Lala247:

But shes showing shes interested n yet no serious move, wetin dey worry u a self lol if she shows sign shes trying to hard if she doesnt lol problem wt do u guys want
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yucee55:
I no like the girl. Hoo haa!!
Lol ok
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by forhereyesonly: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by idihcoben: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Dr. Love

How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by ogojiobaomo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ladies with different tricks. What do u expect of them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.