Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73836 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Mrcapability7: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
busted.... ahahahahahahahah cheesy

This really got me cracking cheesy
bros i de tel u
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm looking for my one and only boyfriend LewisO, sweerie I'm sowie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by diddydivva(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

how u dey my love?

I can never love a biitch like you
You disgust me brito
*spits*
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by justmag(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
1bkaye:
Going by some of the 'signs' listed, I'm sorry to say but you're quite misinformed lol

in denial
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydivva:

You disgust me brito
*spits*

sorry I called you that .
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Tell me joor!
u wanna knw abi......nah PEJ... grin

Babes on bbm and whatsapp dey do am wella nah...uwill b seeing updates on bbm every 10mins....Mizztolexbeauty changed display picture 5mins ago
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydivva:

You disgust me brito
*spits*
shocked grin grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
BaebieHot:
You guys are so fake, like what the hell is wrong with you people? What do u want from us?
Ok, do u want us to ask you out directly! because am sure that would bring up another issue. Na wa o

These are not necessarily acts of desperation.
Some are just flirtatious while others are a form of leading a guy on but don't classify it as desperation. Like c'mon who are u guys?

I will also let you know that there are so many independent ladies out there who prefer to eat out alone without a guy. The fact this does not sound normal to you does not mean it's desperation to get a guy.

Clearly you guys are obsessed with ladies, you can't stop talking about us.

Tosyne2much, it's like u sef are indirectly seeking for our attention, now it's dat desperation? Puhlease spare me all these trivial talks abeg.

More than half of what you mentioned if not all are done by guys too.

God said, it is not good for man to be alone. Why won't men be obsessed with their help meet? Haba!!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by justmag(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydivva:

You disgust me brito
*spits*

shocked shocked shocked well damn.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:
I'm looking for my one and only boyfriend Lewis. O, sweerie I'm sowie.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:
I'm looking for my one and only boyfriend Lewis. O, sweerie I'm sowie.

undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Psalmwise:
shocked grin grin

I don't think she can tell me that in person, reason I don't like been friendly with Ladies.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
justmag:

shocked shocked shocked well damn.

Meaning?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by amareto: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Meaning?

bree, sup?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
amareto:

bree, sup?

I just dey, long time!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

I'm sorry for what happened on the other thread

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by amareto: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

I just dey, long time!

wink
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Brito it's not me.

seriousbabe is at work. she is even using my picture.

seun

ishlove

farano

pls help me
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

I'm sorry for what happened on the other thread

Ok, adhered!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

I don't think she can tell me that in person, reason I don't like been friendly with Ladies.
Hmmm... smiley smiley
I guess soo
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
Brito it's not me.

seriousbabe is at work. she is even using my picture.

seun

ishlove

farano

pls help me

I just don't know what to say but this will be the last time I will quote a lady on nl.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
justmag:

in denial
Nah not really
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Ok, adhered!

Hmmmm.....
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

I just don't know what to say but this will be the last time I will quote a lady on nl.

it's not me....

don't worry you won't have to quote me again
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Hmmmm.....
What?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue
Ooooh boi nawa 4u ooooooh grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

What?

Fold the balls and tell me you're sorry too.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Fatalveli(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Seriousbabe is using diddydiva's username mimick to troll....

This transgendered must be a weirdo, naijaboiy nah another style be this ooo
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fatalveli:
Seriousbabe is using diddydiva's username mimick to troll....

This transgendered must be a weirdo, naijaboiy nah another style be this ooo

God!!!

whats this?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

it's not me....

don't worry you won't have to quote me again

Sorry I doubted you, the mods should do something about this. Seriousbabe why are you doing this?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by LewisO: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Fold the balls and tell me you're sorry too.
YOU can see have "Liked" some of your pleasant post, that's the best way to say sorry on Nairaland.

Ok... "I'm Sorry". "Brito"...
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Sorry I doubted you, the mods should do something about this. Seriousbabe why are you doing this?
Check your mention and reply my quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.