Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73828 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by skywalker888(f): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Everyone has experience. Us women could very easily start compiling lists about what idiotic douchebags men are but we don't because we are mature, emotionally healthy and wise enough to know the 5 douchebags we've met do not constitute the entire male population in actual fact it says something about YOU and the world you are building for yourself. Tosyn2much does not respect women, if he did he wouldn't even be compiling these childish lists. It is disrespectful and is a form of psychological assault on women. Now impressionable young women will see these immature lists created by this immature amateur and will start having misconceptions about what it means to be a woman and they will want to conform to this sexist posts about what is girlfriend material. All of this is designed to psychologically abuse women and create an insecurity in them so that they'll be ripe to used by the types of Tosyn2much. It's sad that impressionable young men like you are also getting affected because you see this idiocy as the Holy Grail. If you want to learn about women go to your mother, go to your sister - they will teach you far more than this Tosyn2much. Their lessons will actually teach you how to find and keep the woman of your dreams.

Just by the way ironically enough Tosyn2much's lists actually show they were created by someone who hasn't had much experience with WOMEN and is an amateur when it comes to WOMEN. Obviously if you date or hangout with young girls you will get an up and down as they themselves are learning. Tosyn2much needs to grow up and if he wants to learn about WOMEN he should start dating WOMEN.
Are you think you are gonna receive avalanche of PMs from the ladies by this post of yours ?

In as much as I'm a lady, I know this dude is made of truth just that we ladies feel very uncomfortable when we hear the truth

Pls stop hating bro cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
what shall it profit a woman to lose her dignity while man wrapping..

grin grin

craziness at it's peak
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

journey to abakaliki is a very nice trip !!!

grin grin
lol,no I mean journey to d dreamland
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by SaintChukz(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
Man u won. And I won 138k. And ur here talking rubbish

Choi! Nairabet una don blesssssssssssssssssS me scatter. Let the money keep pumping in and out. No time

Hope u guys also got paid today? Because I just won as usual. If u no win no worry just contact me make I show u the link on how to predict and win without much stress

Call/whatsapp: 08039710459
pin:21CB6207

Serious hustlers only.
I just added you to my whatsapp list. kindly accept my request.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol,no I mean journey to d dreamland
what dreamland!!!

I don't understand cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:
[b][/b]For your mind...,All wat he said is wat I myself dey see...,9ja babes mentality diff from d mentality of other countrybabes
Cos persn dey talk abt d core truth of d girls naw...,una dey baptise am wit critisim...well sha e no affect am..., So if una no lik wetin I dey I'm dey talk free I'm...,This tosyn is Made of Truth...,His monicker should be Tosyntruthmuch

Well I'll give you that much of a benefit of a doubt about Nigerian women because, with the exception of a few ladies, most ladies here are too foolish to realise when they are being insulted, suffer from PHD (pull-her-down) syndrome and actually seem to like the abusive father-child relationship going so far as to advocate it. Nigerian women may be what you say but it still doesn't change the fact that these lists are disrespectful.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by canalily(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Jennimma:
I just had to comment...so TRUE!

Tosyne2much!!!! undecided kiss
undecidedar u there?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Naruto87(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
they also send their pics to u for no reason .
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
aanumama:
@tosyne2much, dey here dey make fun of NL ladies while people are ripping off from your writeups, just saw this topic, word for word on another website and no credit was given to you as the original author!
abi na copy and paste you sef go do ni. undecided undecided undecided
nigeriamag.com is the website cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear with my life and my future that any thread you see me drop is coming straight from my head and if you see them somewhere else, be rest assured it was stolen.. In fact I have so many unpublished threads in my memo pad

People keep stealing my works and edit my name out.. I have mailed naijaloaded several times to stop editing my name out.. At least, they should give credits to me being the author

My dear can you see I'm now doing exploits and people are now beginning to notice every of my thread? I feel so happy when people call me and tell me they see my threads on other sites

It doesn't stop me from creating threads no matter the level of hatred and discouragement

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by canalily(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

thank God I have never quoted any guy on nl.

tongue tongue
even me undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by rallymento(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2015
My own is simple. If u are in a bus or a Keke, and a babe allows her Bobbie to be touching Ur back! Gboooosaaa! She is into you! But if her Bobbie touches ur back and she uses her hand to mark a barrier between ur back and the soft tissue, omo she no like u, and don't both toasting her..... My 2cents

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Hamatrony(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Ezibless:

O.K

Some girls lik dat wil quote d whole thread just 2 say O.K grin....many lik dat on Nairaland cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

what dreamland!!!

I don't understand cheesy
the land yhu visited when yhu slept
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Well I'll give you that much of a benefit of a doubt about Nigerian women because, with the exception of a few ladies, most ladies here are too foolish to realise when they are being insulted, suffer from PHD (pull-her-down) syndrome and actually seem to like the abusive father-child relationship going so far as to advocate it. Nigerian women may be what you say but it still doesn't change the fact that these lists are disrespectful.
Well I tink dats ur opinion...,
No vex for this question...Are u a nigerian??
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
I swear with my life and my future that any thread you see me drop is coming straight from my head and if you see it somewhere else, nbe rest assured it was stolen.. In fact I have so many unpublished thread in my memopad

People keep stealing my works and edit my name out.. I have mailed naijaloaded several times to stop editing my name out.. At least, they should give credits to me being the author

My dear can you see I'm now doing exploits ? I feel so happy when people call me and tell me they see my threads on other sites

Can't you give them the Linda Ikeji treatment? remember what that guy did and her blog was shut down..
even if you're not paid, they should give you credit for it at least...
Naija jounalist reaping where they did not sow.
Abi, there this kind of stamp, I usually see on belle naija and stelldirmokus posts, can't you use them on your posts...
it pains me to see people ripping off hard working people.

cc lalasticlala, I think same thing is happening to your work too.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
the land yhu visited when yhu slept
okay.

the trip was fine but short because an ant bite woke me up grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2015
skywalker888:
Are you think you are gonna receive avalanche of PMs from the ladies by this post of yours ?

In as much as I'm a lady, I know this dude is made of truth just that we ladies feel very uncomfortable when we hear the truth

And why would I be waiting for an avalanche of PMs? Darling I have a life, full of friends and family - I'm not like you, I don't live NL. I get PMs and I ignore them. Only reason I even joined NL was only because I was meant to come to Nigeria for 4 months this year and I just wanted to see what Nigerians are like and let me tell you y'all do a bad a job of representing yourselves hence I turned the offer down but now it makes sense to me why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

How? undecided
ask yourself
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Midehi:

ask yourself
undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
skywalker888:

And why would I be waiting for an avalanche of PMs? Darling I have a life, full of friends and family - I'm not like you, I don't live for NL. I get PMs and I ignore them. Only reason I even joined NL was only because I was meant to come to Nigeria for 4 months this year and I just wanted to see what Nigerians are like and let me tell you y'all do a bad a job of representing yourselves hence I turned the offer down but now it makes sense to me why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:
No vex for this question...Are u a nigeria??
how can one person be Nigeria grin

Guy don't ridicule our country angry
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
skywalker888:

And why would I be waiting for an avalanche of PMs? Darling I have a life, full of friends and family - I'm not like you, I don't live for NL. I get PMs and I ignore them. Only reason I even joined NL was only because I was meant to come to Nigeria for 4 months this year and I just wanted to see what Nigerians are like and let me tell you y'all do a bad a job of representing yourselves hence I turned the offer down but now it makes sense to me why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:
No vex for this question...Are u a nigeria??

Nope and thank goodness for that if what you say is true
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by akinsadeez(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:
Simple smile...it can't ooo...,u would need to make it complicated by having nice set of white sparkling teeth..,a well spaced tooth gap could also do d trick..
You wan tell me say if u ave a caterpillicious typ of teeth or if ur lips as dry as garri and worst still a bad breath...,You naw expect one sensible fine boi to sEe all dose particulars and naw cum and start running after u...
If I hear...

if you see some smiles......you will take off in the other direction instantly. and the worst part is that in their mind the smile is sexy when in actual fact it isn't different from a grimace. undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2015
canalily:
even me undecided
tongue tongue
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

okay.

the trip was fine but short because an ant bite woke me up grin
soja ant? grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
soja ant? grin
yes!!!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
soja ant? grin
yes!!!

that stupid ant bit me when I was about to kiss my crush grin

I killed the ant beyond recognition cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by canalily(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

tongue tongue
for what naaundecidedangry
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
aanumama:

Can't you give them the Linda Ikeji treatment? remember what that guy did and her blog was shut down..
even if you're not paid, they should give you credit for it at least...
Naija jounalist reaping where they did not sow.
Abi, there this kind of stamp, I usually see on belle naija and stelldirmokus posts, can't you use them on your posts...
it pains me to see people ripping off hard working people.

cc lalasticlala, I think same thing is happening to your work too.
My dear, most times I feel so bad when I create threads and people mouth trash it, funny enough the same people would copy and paste it on their blogs without giving credits

This same thread has been found on many blogs and websites... I just hope standard blogs copy my work without giving credits, I go sue dem and I go hammer from there cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

yes!!!

that stupid ant bit me when I was about to kiss my crush grin

I killed the ant beyond recognition cheesy
grin grin ... The ant disrupted the dream yhu avin 'bout yur crush
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin grin ... The ant disrupted the dream yhu avin 'bout yur crush
Don't mind the ant jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.