Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20865 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
The So called barcanista deserves more than what he got from Apc guys, this a mofo that keeps saying ill against Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

. I won't until your father retires from arm robbery.

Otu nne i
See the type of ediot NL is breeding

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dat9jaguy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
1. Switching of Candidate/Party:
I have never been a card-carrying member of any political party. Never! I supported GEJ after he won the PDP ticket in 2011 and thumb-printed for him during the election. As at then, I never really believed in him but was only hopeful, I never believed in GMB either.
During the Stella Oduah saga I was cheer leading for her head because I wanted a better Nigeria-though was still a GEJ fan. I also pledged to campaign against GEJ should the matter be swept. I kept to my word, I was never antagonised by pro-PDP.
July 2014 I was still critical but wanted a #Change to better my life and our lives as Nigerians. I took the APC serious and declared support. Yet I never registered membership. I had supported Kwankwaso because of his deeds in Kano not because I like his name. I never liked GMB as at then because I never believed in him. I created a thread against him but a friend/brother told me to research on him independent of propaganda. I did, and I became is biggest fan. I inherited his NL image management without anybody's contact or soliciting. I never switched to GMB because I didn't believe in Kwankwaso anymore, I did because he was never in the ruling party and he's assertive. Throughout this period, I've never allowed my political bias affect my personal relationship with people. Firefire, Truckpusher and even Donphilopus can bear testimony except they feel otherwise.

2. My Loss For Buhari
As a proud Ijaw supporting Buhari to the bones, I fell out with my brothers and neighbours that interpreted my action to be treachery against the Ijaw aspiration. So many times I do explain to those that grants me audience, and always hopeful the rest understand. I've got threat messages (which prompted me to cry to 8 members of NL "progressive"wink. I had to take down my facebook page and twitter handle. Just of recent I reactivated my twitter. I went through all these because I thought I had backups.

3. Antagonism By NL e-APC
I usually realise that I get tactically attacked by NL APC each time I opined a dissenting view. Some tag it people pleasing, some tag it popularity seeking, some assumed I'm a mole and opportunist. First, I can't be a mole because I don't have APC card neither do we have any APC secret meeting that we hold. I neither leaked any private conversation I have with APC member to anyone in pro-PDP. I challenge anyone to refute this. Secondly, due to my upbringing, I have never been an "opportunist" or popularity seeking. I move as I'm convinced and defy odds. If I ere I retrace, if I'm convinced I'm on the right I hold on. That's me. It is unfortunate that the same people that I think are with me wouldn't want me to speak my mind or rather wants absolute conformity or cult following. The unwarranted insults and denigration of my personality was not a shock but disappointing. The new story is that I am influenced by a lady. Very disjointed assumption

5. Leaving Their Camp:
The support shown by the pro-PDP camp and a section of pro-GMB camp coupled with other factors seriously made me to reconsider my continuous stay in the "progressive" camp. Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted.

6. Going Against The APC
As said earlier, my support for Buhari is not premised on blind followership. I believe in his ability to lead Nigeria to greatness but I don't believe in his political party men with respect to sincerity and the antecedents of some of them. With the outburst against me on this platform, it begs for lots of question. I henceforth resign my membership as "Nairaland Progressive".

7. My Commitment To My New Found Love and Smear Campaign:
I recognise the smear campaign against my person but I will not be moved because they are all driven by emotions and not facts. I hope however that it doesn't affect the relationship I have with some friends. The Goodluck Jonathan's government that I've been very critical of may not be the best, but the fact that I enjoy the freedom to criticise his policies without receiving so much hatred from his supporters and even earned their respect in disagreement shows that there is hope as against the "progressive" camp. Democracy is built on freedom, especially freedom to air our views without fear or favor. Absence of this makes whatever we do or assume a hogwash.
Henceforth, I shall be critical of the APC and all those big wigs that goes about with broom shouting #Change when their own house is on fire. My criticism will no longer be one sided any longer. He that is to come to equity must come with clean hands. I will support publicly good policies of Jonathan's administration and criticise when necessary. Ditto APC

Finally, I apologise sincerely to all those that may feel let down by my decision. I apologise to those that will unfollow me after reading this, but my sincerity in this is absolute. My happiness is important, and a better Nigeria built on sincerity, acceptance and understanding is paramount. Progressiveness is not when someone shouts change, progressiveness is when someone lead a life of #Change.

I appreciate Aanumama, ibnsultaan, dein77, Jmaine, firefire, jaybee and all those that supported me one way or the other during my trying times. I owe you all sincere gratitude.

God Bless Us All
Nigeria Shall Be Great

@Barcanista,just like you,i am from Niger delta.
Just like you,i am not a card carrying member of any political party.
Just like you,i have researched extensively on GMB,infact i witnessed that era.
Unlike you,my love and belief in GMB is unshakable.
You might not like the people around him now but that is politics for you,you must dine with the good,the bad,the ugly and even the stupid to achieve
anything but your ability as a leader to lead all these diverse folks in the right direction,is what makes you are true leader.For now there is only one man in this
contest who can do that....GMB.
Just as you are changing sides someone,somewhere is deciding for GMB.

GOODLUCK to you.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

See the type of ediot NL is breeding
And see the type of bastard yolobar harlots are breeding

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
How can Buhari fight corruption with the likes of Obj, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi, Baraje, T.Sylva etc in his camp?

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

And see the type of bastard yolobar harlots are breeding
Keep crying, it's your calling in life.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista ,you're welcome .
It is only a fool that will pitch tent with the very people that hates him with passion but pretending to be friends .

No sane Nigerian will cast a vote for Buhari except for his bunch of fanatic followers up North and those that has been paid to rant here all day and abusing everyone who thinks otherwise with a superior argument.

Jonathan Till APC becomes truly a democratic party.

11 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by fr3do(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabusta:

Let me also chip this in. It is GMB that is contesting and you are canvassing votes for because of your convictions that he'll bring sanity into the country. Not Gbawe, Desola and the remaining guys that you had exchange of words with. I find it unbelievable that because you had a harsh criticism from some other GMB supporters you decided to abandon him and the change you have been preaching that he can bring. I think there is more to this.

APC is not Buhari
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ACM10: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Who are you and who are to dictate who to trust

Are you a mad man?

Fyi
We all have welcomed him

Stop quoting me, you brain-damaged fagg.ot. I'm not responsible for your mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Keep crying, it's your calling in life.

Otu nne i crying grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Scatterboss(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
I undestand the look on your face. It's all about politics.

Yeah broda, Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friend nor enemy. But nairaland is just a normal fun place to hang out, dont know people now decamp online cheesy Anyway, I wish him well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ACM10: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

And am not responsible for your mother's pregnancy

Go and die

You are a bastard Hopless vulture
I careless of people like you

Otu nne i

Go and swallow your pills before your madness enters the market square.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Scatterboss:

Yeah broda, Politics is a game of interest. No permanent friend nor enemy. But nairaland is just a normal fun place to hang out, dont know people now decamp online cheesy Anyway, I wish him well
Exatly, some people take this Forum seriously to the extent of attacking one who has a different political ideology from theirs. But for me I visit here when am less busy or feel to interact with my fellow country men. But the so-called "progressives" were all out with fangs attacking the dude even Gbawe who should have known better.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by pxdaniel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigeria would certainly be a better place if we have more people like barcanista. It's a shame that some people have been programmed to shout #sai buhari or #gej till 2019 on every thread like robots. The best way to go about things is to commend the present government when appropriate and criticize constructively. I expected APC supporters to counter his reasoning like intellectuals rather than condemning him for speaking his mind. Imagine some people threatening him because he doesn't agree with them! This has to stop!

Barcanista, you have the support of every sane minds on this forum and beyond. May God give you the grace and wisdom to carry on.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Otu nne i crying grin
which one here is your miserable mother, we know your support goes for pittance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Scatterboss(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
Exatly, some people take this Forum seriously to the extent of attacking one who has a different political ideology from theirs. But for me I visit here when am less busy or feel to interact with my fellow country men. But the so-called "progressives" were all out with fangs attacking the dude even Gbawe who should have known better.

I dont take politics serious, i am only after my tribe and more reason i dont discuss much about politics. Nairaland is for daily fun and all this online decamping from both sides is childish and funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dayo23(f): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
Bokoharam Alert!!
come arrest me! U F0ol

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
All I can say is people working to get paid. Next election would be my turn.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Scatterboss:

I dont take politics serious, i am only after my tribe and more reason i dont discuss much about politics. Nairaland is for daily fun and all this online decamping from both sides is childish and funny.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Scatterboss(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Swthrt, Been a while dear. Hope you good? God bless you dearie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.