Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20418 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dustmalik: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Let me understand this, barcanista is switching parties because of some faceless online forum.

The strong belief in Buhari has all of a sudden evaporated because some supporters here criticized you wrongly or rightly.

Buhari himself hasn't done anything wrong to barcanista just a couple of followers airing their views, reacting to what you wrote.

Then i think barcanista is making this too much about himself. All I could see from this post was because some supporters hurt me now I'm going to hurt their party.

This is not based on some uncomfortable truths you uncovered about the party or candidate, this is just because you got hurt.

Dude if APC supporters come for me on Nairaland, I'll get off Nairaland and go on Twitter or something but to go against what I believe in because of some online folks doesn't make sense.
Exactly. this is what i have been saying. his reasons don't make any sense at all.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Berem m oooooo

I don die here cry
go and shook your Yeye prick inside hot water, make you stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=Boobsucker post=30793705]

Berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem
berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem berem
berem berem berem berem

Were have you been my love [/quote]

Who released you sire?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by vivalavida(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
olatunji21:

I don't trust u too... I believe u "might" do d same in d coming days..

Hahahahaha
They have come for berem's head

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidozieude:

ehnnn na too laff na grin grin
wink wink
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by donphilopus: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidozieude:

Don. I no doubt you for 1 minute!

You are blessed.

Amen. Thanks!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by chromoTop: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
nkowaputa:

You are right. He hasn't decamped because of what happened at the earlier thread rather because he had opened his mind to the truth. You can't imagine his gut to tow this path. Unlike bacarnister many have found reasons to retrace and stand for truth but the[b] fear of e-attacks and quest to remain loyal has kept them prisoners.
[/b]
what is all these vain arguments really? who is attackng who? is it not nairaland? a faceless forum? so because faceless people, who i am probably better, older, wiser than would attack me i hide from what i could say? this is just ridiculous!

and by the way, you mean the regimen stands for truth? cheesy shocked

wonders are rolling?! same PDP? same people ruling for 16 years are the truth? cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Enoquin(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Out of the 2 messages I have stumbled on, I have seen no scandal. Nigerians sha una like over embellishing facts.

Now barcanista, I have applauded some of your views. I think it was only 1 I was against and that was in direct contravention to your party, I cannot recall the said thread. I stand for loyalty and commitment and have less tolerance for those who don't. I believe if you have to criticize an organization, a group or a party...leave; don't stay in there and undermine the objective(s) of that group or party.
That is why I was never in support of the then new PDP consisting of Amaechi, Atiku and the rest, why I will never applaud the actions of OBJ or anyone for that matter who stays in a group while undermining that group.

That being said, even though part of your reasons do not hold much water; I believe the part of you wanting the freedom to criticize whoever without belonging to any is where your true self lies. As seen from some previous threads, where you stood for calm and reasoning; you've always wanted to be able to say your truth without having to conform to certain rules and only on that do I congratulate you. Criticize whatever is wrong and praise whatever is right. That to me is what a true progressive would do.

In the end, posterity will judge us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
See as the place full like say dem put am for FP

Jobless baboons.

E be like say me sef go decamp from KOWA party to PDP very soon
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Who released you sire?

And who release your Hopless father sire?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ACM10: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
This political prostitute called Barcanista = IjawCitizen can not be trusted. I hate people with integrity problem.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Are you mad? Didn't you see where i said i was unfollowing this thread?

Don't you dare disturb my mentions again.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

go and shook your Yeye prick inside hot water, make you stop this nonsense.

And go and fork a female dog as usual

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by fr3do(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
I pleased with the rise of the APC, politicians are now more on their toes but the antics of the APC and it's supporters scares me.
The unpatriotic desperation and thuggery.
I wish we had a better opposition.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by chromoTop: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Read what she said three times and think about it for ten minutes. Then ask yourself if you can vomit such words.
my friend i dont need to do that. she has a right swear her allegiance to the devil if she so wishes. is that your headache?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kai!!! There is such a thing as maintaining a dignified silence. Seriously, this ninja needs to stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ManMountain(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

And go and fork a female dog as usual

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog
Just troll all day without any meaningful contribution to any topic. Abeg waka comot my face.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

And who release your Hopless father sire?

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
theV0ice:

grin grin

My friend, na only one vote I get o, just like you and every other person. I think every commenter on this thread needs to get a shot of reality serum in their veins: don't over estimate your importance except of course you're being paid or you're a party card carrying member.

I don't know why its so easy for folks to get carried away. Good luck to the celebrity owner of this thread and dissenting folks should pls cut him some slack cos its his right abeg

To u agabaI23, wish u the best my friend. wink
1 vote plus one vote =2 votes and it continues.

Honestly, I don't understand the bitterness. I understand former colleagues will be disappointed but should not let it elicit bitterness.

My friend, this is the honest part. Like I have always said, GEJ is not perfect but he has done well enough to deserve a second term except someone better comes along.

GMB has so much baggage man, he has.....

You vote is needed for GEJ wink
People who think like you do not support Buhari.

A vote for a APC is a vote for the hawks who think they own Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by cheruv: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

You are more coward than him because you are hiding under an igbo moniker which makes igbos your worst nightmare.

Useless yolobar she-male

May bomb scatter your family there
I even thought she was the famous ngozievergreen only to check her profile and see that she's a newbie.she's just like most ofe'mmanus who hide behind Igbo monikers to ooze out cowardice! all the major Igbo monikers have been duplicated by ofe'mmanus..maybe except N1

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by aresa: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Oga Barcanista, the reason I liked you on this forum was the fact you stood for Buhari's election bid not necessarily APC as a party - a course I also stand for. Your last thread on "interim government" was quite alien to progressives...I never saw you as someone who'll be easily deceived by the gimmicks of this present government, a term you sometimes used in the past on TANoids as "being gullible".

Although I agree that some comments on that thread by progressives were un-called for and overboard especially Gbawe's, I don't think those were enough reasons for you to leave the progressives if you truly stood for Buhari's course.

It's good you've chosen to thread the neutral path because becoming a TANoid would be you degrading yourself to the "lowest of lows".

I'll try believing that the points you stated as your reasons for leaving the progressives are genuine, but if in anyway you're doing this for other self-serving ulterior gains above the interest of Nigeria, that would be really unfortunate.

Bye Barcanista.

Barca wasn't deceived or fell for any dumb trash by Jonascam, he fell for his own scam and dubious deceptions.

He posted similar anti APC smear before and challenged him accordingly. He's been getting away with his deceptive scam for some time now, but he ran out of luck with his last con man thread.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Arysexy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Northerners are warier of Yorubas than any other tribe.

But for Yorubas who have always stood up to the north, your slavery to the northerners would have been a done deal.

GEJ was the perfect VP. But for Yorubas, he'd have remained one.
Yorubas made him president.

Even then, those still keeping GEJ afloat today are Yorubas.

Yorubas on both sides are pulling the strings.

In the end, Yorubas will never lose out either way.

You all are dullards!!
[/s]

So Why are u people whining about GEJ surrounding his cabinet with igbos? Why are u people crying about not been among d top 4 positions even when it was thiefnubuu that schemed u people out based on party politics?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Ngokafor(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
..This barcanista of a guy is a really sneaky fellow..PDP supporters should be careful with him..

..as for apc and their supporters...all I can say is that pdp is bad but apc and its supporters are far worse and deadlier than PDP.Their sinister and hypocritcal ways can be sensed from miles away..

...Nigeria is doomed with these deadly hypocrites and marauders as 'opposition'...God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
aresa:

Barca wasn't deceived or fell for any dumb trash by Jonascam, he fell for his own scam and dubious deception.

He posted similar anti APC smear before and challenged him accordingly. He's been getting away with his deceptive scam for some time now, but he ran out of luck with his last con man thread.

There are more "moles" in your camp now. Watch out as the drama unfolds in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by HopeAtHand: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Stop crying because the new kid on your block is about to take your peach.

Consider yourself relegated for incoming barcanista.

Ffk will send you SAtanoids a memo soonest.

Shut up, you fool.

Your APC has the worst intentions for Nigeria.

Once again, shut up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by akinsadeez(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:

No way. We won't treat him despicably like you folks did. We shall tolerate and support him, however unpopular his opinion might be. U never leave one of your own in the cold.

People change allegiance. It's life. It's foolish to continue to hold onto one's beliefs in the face of superior arguments or information.

but he is not during superior argument as d reason for changing. He is changing sides because he felt he was not treated well by the APC supporters. That is a bitch ass reason to change allegiance IMO
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=berem post=30794042] Don't you think you deserve to be ignored?
between you and bloodykiller,i dunno who is more deranged and obsessed
with me. You have almost inflicted virus on my mentions disturbing it
since yesterday...

please leave me alone!!

btw i am still in Owerri[/quote]

You have a serious sense of humorsmiley
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by curiouses: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
pendy79:
@barcanista I have always taken you as someone with informed and determined opinion that has a pride in a course he is so cut out for.

You mean you are pained by an argument with gbawe or others and that have affected your judgement on a course you so much believe in.

Is gbawe or any other person you had the argument with representing Buhari that is the contestant. I read your opinion that was pushed to the FrontPage by a mod who actually achieved his aim.

Reuben Abati has given a press statement stating Obasanjo wanted to head the Interim National Government that you called a PROPAGANDA, what is known to you is more than what is happening in the corridors of power. If The Presidency have come out to say someone wanted to head the ING don't you now belief there was a plan and arrangement for it.

You're free to do whatever rocks your boat, no one pays any one to support anybody on NL.

Goodluck in your new found course, wish you the best but saying what happened earlier was your excuse smack of someone who really was looking for an excuse because Buhari is the crux of the campaign not Gbawe or anyother person on NL.

Whatever rocks your boat bro, shalom

Barcanista has integrity problem.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes

I am currently a member of Kowa Party. How much Petro-dollars are you willing to spare to change my mind?

I promise to start threads every hour, quoting the constitution, I will speak from both sides of my mouth and if need be, I will present a lot of PM messages to make my point.

Let me warn u in advance, I will only take payment in Aussie Dollars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
[s]There are more "moles" in your camp now. Watch out as the drama unfolds in the next couple of weeks.[/s]

Answer my question. There are moles every where

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
ACM10:
This political prostitute called Barcanista = IjawCitizen can not be trusted. I hate people with integrity problem.

Who are you and who are to dictate who to trust

Are you a mad man?

Fyi
We all have welcomed him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by jorlons(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure bro, it is on both sides of the divide but it is a custom in one...Before ffk decamped back to PDP, lai Mohammed has sunk deep into it and ffk was corroborating him with his articles then. I think Reno etc joined when they couldn't take it anymore even with the jingles in TV etc urging people to respect the office of the president...Imagine how they insult and ridicule the presidency(no matter your grouse; no reason justifies insulting & ridiculing your dad)...get my drift

From the onset ppl cried out for issue based campaign but both parties decided to choose the path of propaganda, insults, ridicule and so on.

I can however tell you that ppl have insulted GEJ more based on his own words and that of his aides than they have based on what lai mohammed said.

If a developed society as the US can criticize and even ridicule their presidents both past and present what makes GEJ's case diff.

Both sides fuccked this campaign up from the start big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Smartest Romanceland Ladies / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.