Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20409 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Where is the Otun ne 2 and other buhari will die trash? Go and meet musiwa, he is waiting for you. I wont reply your anymore cos you are not in my league, you are too small and local to engage in e-war.

@Igrigri, Good you are here to cry again. Welcome!

Yes you're not in my league because you belong to the yolobar sons born by harlot mothers that's why cowardice runs in their vein to the extent of cloning their worst nightmare monkers which are customized13 and Collynzo that only makes you out of my league because i don't deal with cowards.

Be a real man get your own moniker if you fee you're man enough to be in my league.

Oops my bad i forgot

Otu nne i ebea grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Juliaann(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:

You can see I neva mentioned you on ma comment. I only quoted someone who mentioned you and that's who you should direct this at, ok? Anyway sorry if you are pained by this.

Have a good nite rest.
It OK

thanks anywaysmiley
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
chromoTop:

so? what was it? she doesnt have a right to express her opinion for who she supports? she doesnt have a right of association or dissociation? what is your point?
please ignore that troll. He wanted me to notice him which I give no hoot about. I know his type. Fools who keep masturrbating at the sight of my moniker.
Bone the guy abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ayukdaboss(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oga Barcanista, the reason I liked you on this forum was the fact you stood for Buhari's election bid not necessarily APC as a party - a course I also stand for. Your last thread on "interim government" was quite alien to progressives...I never saw you as someone who'll be easily deceived by the gimmicks of this present government, a term you sometimes used in the past on TANoids as "being gullible".

Although I agree that some comments on that thread by progressives were un-called for and overboard especially Gbawe's, I don't think those were enough reasons for you to leave the progressives if you truly stood for Buhari's course.

It's good you've chosen to thread the neutral path because becoming a TANoid would be you degrading yourself to the "lowest of lows".

I'll try believing that the points you stated as your reasons for leaving the progressives are genuine, but if in anyway you're doing this for other self-serving ulterior gains above the interest of Nigeria, that would be really unfortunate.

Bye Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by IgrigiMercenery: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

A. Am not those name you mentioned

B. I am general Bloodykiller

C. Your mother is a harlot woman that forks dogs

D. You are a product of a dog's sperm

E. GEJ till Buhari dies of high bp

**grins** Ok friendly fire. Edit asap. #Thankyou
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=barcanista post=30793563] I don't hate Igbos but there are areas
I don't agree on. Sometimes I go extreme which is a shame. Some other
times I reat based on the action of some people towards me.[/quote]

Now you are truly showing me how people repent from sin.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by clevvermind(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:
Dear Bacarnista,

I salute your courage and astute decision, challenging the master is a taboo in APC.

Bear no grouse, politics is a game. Forgive your old friends and let life continue.

You will recall we have spoken extensively on the fraudulent party called APC and her composition of criminals. They act against what they preach, they claimed ‘Progressive’ but worse than the fallen angels.

If APC is the ruling party, I bet no opposition party will ever exist: A Case Study of ACN’ in Lagos, until recently.

Please let join hands and take Nigeria to the height of Greatness through the transformation agenda of our amiable president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

As many not comfortable with the decision of Barcanista can as well follow the path of honor.

We shall welcome you to the Party of Light and Understanding after wider consultation.

Shalom!

Firefire!

Welcome message here: https://www.nairaland.com/2150964/barcanista-blackmail-stand/5#30794657

what more can i say? That is it. Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by nkowaputa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:
Barcanista, really what is your point now?
You're not rolling with the PDPians now, are you?
Well you're entitled to your opinion but it's going to be a huge turn off embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have not known bacarnister for long but a few times that I read his comment, I saw objectivity and a man reasoning along the line of logic and rationality. I challenge you to do same. Do not believe everything or support everything because you don't want to be seen or considered a traitor. Be objective, investigate, research and stand on the path of truth.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Ok friendly fire. Edit asap. #Thankyou

Am sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
The worst part of it is that he cannot be treated with the same level of trust by the new party he is jumping into because he can also jump ship again tomorrow. The greatest men are those who don't waver in the middle of the storm. A man who really believes in what he is professing should not jump ship at the slightest adversity. If you really believe in Buhari, the actions of his supporters should not make you abandon ship. If the Tanoids turn against you tomorrow would you also jump ship back to APC. infact you are beginning to look like atiku abubakar

No way. We won't treat him despicably like you folks did. We shall tolerate and support him, however unpopular his opinion might be. U never leave one of your own in the cold.

People change allegiance. It's life. It's foolish to continue to hold onto one's beliefs in the face of superior arguments or information.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
even with all the blackmailing,insults and threats I have gotten for the past three years on nairaland from you Satanists,trying hard to make me join your evil camp,I didn't decamp. Na from now till March 28 i go join una? I dey craze?
My dear, don't underestimate the potency of "petrodollars" wink
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, your boy still remains loyal.

Don. I no doubt you for 1 minute!

You are blessed.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Funny thread!! OP trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
you really disappoint me bro. you make me change my mind and support apc after reading all your write ups and you wrote all this? you really think GEJ is the better choice? im so sad and disappointment in you.. well goodluck with your new love with the pdp i wish you best of luck
barcanista:
1. Switching of Candidate/Party:
I have never been a card-carrying member of any political party. Never! I supported GEJ after he won the PDP ticket in 2011 and thumb-printed for him during the election. As at then, I never really believed in him but was only hopeful, I never believed in GMB either.
During the Stella Oduah saga I was cheer leading for her head because I wanted a better Nigeria-though was still a GEJ fan. I also pledged to campaign against GEJ should the matter be swept. I kept to my word, I was never antagonised by pro-PDP.
July 2014 I was still critical but wanted a #Change to better my life and our lives as Nigerians. I took the APC serious and declared support. Yet I never registered membership. I had supported Kwankwaso because of his deeds in Kano not because I like his name. I never liked GMB as at then because I never believed in him. I created a thread against him but a friend/brother told me to research on him independent of propaganda. I did, and I became is biggest fan. I inherited his NL image management without anybody's contact or soliciting. I never switched to GMB because I didn't believe in Kwankwaso anymore, I did because he was never in the ruling party and he's assertive. Throughout this period, I've never allowed my political bias affect my personal relationship with people. Firefire, Truckpusher and even Donphilopus can bear testimony except they feel otherwise.

2. My Loss For Buhari
As a proud Ijaw supporting Buhari to the bones, I fell out with my brothers and neighbours that interpreted my action to be treachery against the Ijaw aspiration. So many times I do explain to those that grants me audience, and always hopeful the rest understand. I've got threat messages (which prompted me to cry to 8 members of NL "progressive"wink. I had to take down my facebook page and twitter handle. Just of recent I reactivated my twitter. I went through all these because I thought I had backups.

3. Antagonism By NL e-APC
I usually realise that I get tactically attacked by NL APC each time I opined a dissenting view. Some tag it people pleasing, some tag it popularity seeking, some assumed I'm a mole and opportunist. First, I can't be a mole because I don't have APC card neither do we have any APC secret meeting that we hold. I neither leaked any private conversation I have with APC member to anyone in pro-PDP. I challenge anyone to refute this. Secondly, due to my upbringing, I have never been an "opportunist" or popularity seeking. I move as I'm convinced and defy odds. If I ere I retrace, if I'm convinced I'm on the right I hold on. That's me. It is unfortunate that the same people that I think are with me wouldn't want me to speak my mind or rather wants absolute conformity or cult following. The unwarranted insults and denigration of my personality was not a shock but disappointing. The new story is that I am influenced by a lady. Very disjointed assumption

5. Leaving Their Camp:
The support shown by the pro-PDP camp and a section of pro-GMB camp coupled with other factors seriously made me to reconsider my continuous stay in the "progressive" camp. Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted.

6. Going Against The APC
As said earlier, my support for Buhari is not premised on blind followership. I believe in his ability to lead Nigeria to greatness but I don't believe in his political party men with respect to sincerity and the antecedents of some of them. With the outburst against me on this platform, it begs for lots of question. I henceforth resign my membership as "Nairaland Progressive".

7. My Commitment To My New Found Love and Smear Campaign:
I recognise the smear campaign against my person but I will not be moved because they are all driven by emotions and not facts. I hope however that it doesn't affect the relationship I have with some friends. The Goodluck Jonathan's government that I've been very critical of may not be the best, but the fact that I enjoy the freedom to criticise his policies without receiving so much hatred from his supporters and even earned their respect in disagreement shows that there is hope as against the "progressive" camp. Democracy is built on freedom, especially freedom to air our views without fear or favor. Absence of this makes whatever we do or assume a hogwash.
Henceforth, I shall be critical of the APC and all those big wigs that goes about with broom shouting #Change when their own house is on fire. My criticism will no longer be one sided any longer. He that is to come to equity must come with clean hands. I will support publicly good policies of Jonathan's administration and criticise when necessary. Ditto APC

Finally, I apologise sincerely to all those that may feel let down by my decision. I apologise to those that will unfollow me after reading this, but my sincerity in this is absolute. My happiness is important, and a better Nigeria built on sincerity, acceptance and understanding is paramount. Progressiveness is not when someone shouts change, progressiveness is when someone lead a life of #Change.

I appreciate Aanumama, ibnsultaan, dein77, Jmaine, firefire, jaybee and all those that supported me one way or the other during my trying times. I owe you all sincere gratitude.

God Bless Us All
Nigeria Shall Be Great
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Oga Barcanista, the reason I liked you on this forum was the fact you stood for Buhari's election bid not necessarily APC as a party - a course I also stand for. Your last thread on "interim government" was quite alien to progressives...I never saw you as someone who'll be easily deceived by the gimmicks of this present government, a term you sometimes used in the past on TANoids as "being gullible".

Although I agree that some comments on that thread by progressives were un-called for and overboard especially Gbawe's, I don't think those were enough reasons for you to leave the progressives if you truly stood for Buhari's course.

It's good you've chosen to thread the neutral path because becoming a TANoid would be you degrading yourself to the "lowest of lows".

I'll try believing that the points you stated as your reasons for leaving the progressives are genuine, but if in anyway you're doing this for other self-serving ulterior gains above the interest of Nigeria, that would be really unfortunate.

Bye Barcanista.

Welcome, Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
chromoTop
post=30796877:

so? what was it? she doesnt have a right to express her opinion for who
she supports? she doesnt have a right of association or dissociation?
what is your point?

Read what she said three times and think about it for ten minutes. Then ask yourself if you can vomit such words.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Descartes:
My dear, don't underestimate the potency of "petrodollars" wink
you wey never chop beleful wan give pesin petrodollars? Please don't make me laugh. I am not in the mood for that. And please stop disturbing my mentions abeg you.
This is my last reply to you on this thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
getting my account deactivated there is really no more people to look up to in this world.. sad sad
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
please ignore that troll. He wanted me to notice him which I give no hoot about. I know his type. Fools who keep masturrbating at the sight of my moniker.
Bone the guy abeg.

Berem i always maturrbate at you pics i have it here on my phone..

Nne bikozie nyenu m ife a

Obulu go di ofu nyu cry
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Descartes: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
you wey never chop beleful wan give pesin petrodollars? Please don't make me laugh. I am not in the mood for that. And please stop disturbing my mentions abeg you.
Really?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Change2015(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am still at a loss to understand your motivation, but I can see the signs of someone who spends too much time here and is over-invested in an online forum. It is odd to think that because of some relationships here, you have done a 180° turn of conviction. Has the thing you believed before changed? And as for the comments about Stella Oduah I just don't get that. What she did was wrong, plain and simple, so supporting her because you are both Southerners is extremely inappropriate. If the same thing should happen under a GMB government, I would expect the person to face trial and all the consequences, even if it was a member of my family. Nigeria cannot prosper with that kind of view. When we all learn that actions have consequences, we will stop the think more critically about our behaviour and the relationships we get entangled in.

However, good luck to you.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dein77(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
nikpet2:
getting my account deactivated there is really no more people to look up to in this world.. sad sad

Apparently, you took a mortal too seriously.

Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

Berem m oooooo

I don die here cry
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
nikpet2:

Dont take NL seriously, it is much worse out there. U can learn the basics here

Humans are animals at the end of the day, always remember that

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by chromoTop: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
nkowaputa:

I have not known bacarnister for long but a few times that I read his comment, I saw objectivity and a man reasoning along the line of logic and rationality. I challenge you to do same. Do not believe everything or support everything because you don't want to be seen or considered a traitor. Be objective, investigate, research and stand on the path of truth.

Oh really? did you happen to miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/2131532/election-postponement-position-law

arguing over elections not being postponed with the penciled written Nigerian constitution? all for logic?
Go look for the guy called Detolee and ask him what logical reasoning he had with the Op. wink
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ede1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Another FFK in the making. grin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

grin grin

I just dey laff the baboon . hin time go come soon

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Boobsucker: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Funny thread!! OP trying to be relevant

And who the hell are you
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by nkowaputa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabusta:
Well, what can I say. Indeed there is freedom of association. And freedom of words.

I was amazed as well with how you were tackled on that thread you opened but now I guess they already saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to confront you headlong.

I don't think I commented on that thread, but I disagree with your submissions. There is no smoke without fire, the issue of interim govt cannot be totally put away from the govt by her utterances and body language.

Albeit, everyone is entitled to his/her opinions.

Now Bros I think your decamp is more than the criticisms meted to you on the earlier thread. You are just using the earlier issue as a a justification.

I have had reasons to argue in favour of GEJ (despite being a GMB supporter) in my office, and no matter the issue, I always stand my ground, justify my assertions with reasons and do not get pained becos the other GMB supporters do not buy into my stance at that particular time. It's only a dumb person that will not agree that every human has a good and bad side.

I'm sure u don't always switch family whenever u had a bitter quarrel with your siblings.

Now for you to come out and say you are abandoning the progressives because of a disagreement that happened just this morning that both sides even played a role in blowing out of proportion shows that you may not be entirely sincere about your underlying reason for wanting to jump ship. I may be wrong anyways.

Let me also chip this in. It is GMB that is contesting and you are canvassing votes for because of your convictions that he'll bring sanity into the country. Not Gbawe, Desola and the remaining guys that you had exchange of words with. I find it unbelievable that because you had a harsh criticism from some other GMB supporters you decided to abandon him and the change you have been preaching that he can bring. I think there is more to this.

You are right. He hasn't decamped because of what happened at the earlier thread rather because he had opened his mind to the truth. You can't imagine his gut to tow this path. Unlike bacarnister many have found reasons to retrace and stand for truth but the fear of e-attacks and quest to remain loyal has kept them prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by theV0ice: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
agabaI23:
I have waited for this day and I am happy it came to be. You are one a few I could debate with reasonably who will not see a white piece of ankara call it red strap from the evil dibia's loin.

The other person is theV0ice and I have told him I am expecting to receive into the visible change fold

1. I have to apologise for not being there with you when it mattered most. I was on the road the most of yesterday and saturday was my pool day. I would have liked to be among those who was there for you but then, thank God for the colleagues

2. You are welcome to visible change group

3. This is a real TSUNAMI in nairaland's APC camp and a bigger tsunami is awaiting you guys as you all will begin to see the truth in the gang up against the performer though not perfect and yet so far the best we have.

4. Barcanista, you are a brave man. It takes a man to do a man's job.
5. Welcome

grin grin

My friend, na only one vote I get o, just like you and every other person. I think every commenter on this thread needs to get a shot of reality serum in their veins: don't over estimate your importance except of course you're being paid or you're a party card carrying member.

I don't know why its so easy for folks to get carried away. Good luck to the celebrity owner of this thread and dissenting folks should pls cut him some slack cos its his right abeg

To u agabaI23, wish u the best my friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chidozieude:

grin grin

I just dey laff the baboon . hin time go come soon
Lolz! cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Chidozieude: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Lolz! cheesy cheesy

ehnnn na too laff na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Smartest Romanceland Ladies / Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.