Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77102 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Poor dude not even a veron or bugatti in his fleet...lol
I will report u directly to don papa J
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mercielizzie(f): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
I haff seen dem
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by j4sure(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2015
ok

DORO MONEY

BIGGEST BOY .GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW!

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:

veron or bugatti??

dumb bitchh.
mbeke girl

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by watered(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
I hear u. But if him MISTAKENLY pull ur legs, u go allow am bleep. Stop hating pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by tziz(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided
Nigg, he wanna drive a Ferrari on Naija road?
Better he includes a towing truck in his fleet den..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by J4parry(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2015
It doesn't change the price of garri in the market so...

Next post please. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Gynacologist(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided
if no b cos of one tin i fo tell u ur moda toto...
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by tziz(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
I'll let dis slide, because ur a girl, probably nt too into cars..

Ur profile pic, WTF!!!! I knw it's nt u but WTF!!!!!!! again!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by drkay9: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by spaggyy(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
So many haters here hating and complaining on his fleet of cars saying he is poor, pls kindly take us thru d fleet of ur own cars... Una dey mention cars wey una past generation no afford...letting us knw u know you sabi exotic cars but can't afford one presently.......as for me I will invest more in houses than cars

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ahiarah: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Overbloted prices of cars,how can an 08 range sport b 9m,or 011 escalade be 11m.....celebrity n lies....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ray2Dmond(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
live fast die young
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Ebubeslym:

Is Don Jazzy now selling cars?
you think say to maintain cars for Nigerian roads Na moi moi??
the spare parts of those cars is not available locally
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:

How many your papa get? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
all black everything
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by adeko1: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
How many boys and girls you don give scholarship to study for this country? Na ro show people say u don arrive. Abegi angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by UnknownT: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2015
menix:

Kip carrying out loud...

Pa-pa loulou onye ike rangers..
LOL! At words in bold gringringrin . Its being long I heard someone said that

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by portaableg(f): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2015
He deserves them all and much more.
I doff my hat for him.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by umbo: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2015
d guy no get golf 2 ?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by 100Cents: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:

Haba, those cars aren't assets but liabilities..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Trunaijian: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

this car be like my three year old nephew canvass grin

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Learn 'English' first before you even comment! Stingy on himself? Where on earth is FIVE cars stingy 'for carrying out loud'?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.

which do you have?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by idu1(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Drajah:

Then con drive am for which road??....
u be real dr ajah?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pxdaniel(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2015
I'm not saying don jazzy can't afford all these cars but why is it that the pictures were taken in different places with no concrete proof that he truly owns them. In fact, most of the pictures are very old. When I opened the thread, I was expecting to see his GARAGE and the so-called fleet of cars and not old pictures with customized plate numbers

Don't be fooled by these celebrities o!! Shout out to don baba all the same

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by elTigre(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015
qadeerkug:
haters may talk anyhw as dem like,coz to talk is cheap u cnt load a recharge card bfor talking.........so my lady wich of does cars u get?
don't u see sarcasm in her comment? Must u be rude to a lady? Egbon parkwell nd take a course in mannerism...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015
He doesn't have 1% of Dangote's money.

I cant remember seeing articles about cars Dangote uses. I can't remember seeing a number plate reading Dangote 1, Dangote 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Mavin Records' boss Don Jazzy is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Below are lists of his cars and their prices:

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

Bentley Continental Flying
Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-
N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pQA

He is really struggling. I pray God will bless him to become as rich as Ayiri.

No phantom ghost , no Mc Lauren, no buggati

Poor dude,

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:

A daft man...... An extremely daft man.... That is what you are! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.