Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77103 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
lawrenzez:
*ignored* next!!!!

Better!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by milky3(f): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.
Ogbeni, ti e da?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by benjsniper33: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Igbo people in their usual habit of subtracting from life , without the genuine intention to adding to its substances. They are living evidences to substansiate the theory of I BEFORE OTHERS. Don't misquote me here, Money is good , but of what benefit is your acclaimed wealth if the motherless babies or few orphans in charity homes are not being reached out to?? We build out wealth on molds and rust totally oblivious of the fact that these ephemeral gadgets will turn out to be scraps by the decay of time. History do not remember Rich or big men but the Hall of fame is usually graced with little men whose little lives touched many,men whose sufferings and toilage are aimed at promoting a better future for the Race of men. In the next 60 years the story of these "rich" folks will be written on waters and their properties queuing in the scrap industry. "To laugh at infirmity is enormiy" - Chief Obafemi Awolowo Premier of western Region 1909- 1987 AD
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Themandator: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Again, another jobless blogger... Assumptions is the lowest form of knowledge.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pxdaniel(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
bellychiz:

Will you sharrap dat damn gutter you call mouth? What brought about my dad here? Woo mind yourself else..

Girl, go and change ur diaper. It's full already

*ignore button activated*
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by zolarade(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by zefty: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] chair!! see money
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Don't be naughty man !

He's a prudent spender and knows there's something called "the rainy day"
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Poor dude not even a veron or bugatti in his fleet...lol
What are u saying...what's a bugatti what's a veyron?# just like saying a honda and an accord

Where ur own
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee104:
good wealth and more grease to ya elbow. but Bro...

I go do pass you.. na d koko b dat
Lol.datz d spirit smiley
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Lol..which company produce veron?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Wait oo...y are all his cars BLACK?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Ph3stus(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

Since u dey tink tru ya anus which road e wan drive am na to buy am b d problem or to buy am spoil am in just one outing cos of d road condition....smh tink well bro
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
pxdaniel:

Girl, go and change ur diaper. It's full already

*ignore button activated*

Sure I ll change mine as soon as you change the one your mum, sisters, and girlfriend is wearing tout! Go get a life like seriously
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.
so u advice him 2 spend all his money on xpensive cars just 2 impress abi? And its people like u dat wud come back and badmouth him for spending lavishly if he ever gets broke.....there are better things to do with money than showing off to d public how xpensive ur cars are mr.....
Its people like u dat go broke despite making so much money in their lives, all in d name of show off.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
ahiarah:
Overbloted prices of cars,how can an 08 range sport b 9m,or 011 escalade be 11m.....celebrity n lies....
Nigerians,una knw evrythng.who told u they ar nt up to those amount.U de allow fairly used cars(tokunbo) price block ur head.Go price brand new car..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pxdaniel(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2015
bellychiz:

Sure I ll change mine as soon as you change the one your mum, sisters, and girlfriend is wearing tout! Go get a life like seriously

I promised myself to ignore you but I just have to say this: You seriously need to work on your attitude, if not you will reach menopause and you will still be crying 'why are guys heartless' on nairaland. Don't put your frustrated life on me biko
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Eat a bit of your username and have a life.

He buys few, una complain. He buys 100, una complain.

What is it?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Jarus:
He doesn't have 1% of Dangote's money.

I cant remember seeing articles about cars Dangote uses. I can't remember seeing a number plate reading Dangote 1, Dangote 2.

he is into show-biz..Dangote is nt.He is Don jazzy,Dangote is nt.He is a don,dangote is nt.cnt u see dat their difference is much?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by greatseed: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I sure say u no drive toy car, when growing up ,talk less of a real car nw dat u grown.....Pele to r
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
dammytosh:

He is really struggling. I pray God will bless him to become as rich as Ayiri.

No phantom ghost , no Mc Lauren, no buggati

Poor dude,
why didnt u say God should bless him to be as rich as u? Tell me d truth,Ar u a church Rat? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by dammytosh: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Soso990240:
why didnt u say God should bless him to be as rich as u? Tell me d truth,Ar u a church Rat? undecided

have you found love ?

Best of luck in your search.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Is Not everybody that fancy cars the way u think undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Wish one u get?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by LewisO: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
mercielizzie:
I haff seen dem
Are u sure u have seen them? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by kelvinnn(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

For what ? na him wan drive am go heaven?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2015
pxdaniel:

I promised myself to ignore you but I just have to say this: You seriously need to work on your attitude, if not you will reach menopause and you will still be crying 'why are guys heartless' on nairaland. Don't put your frustrated life on me biko

Your such a dog keep going back to ur vomit ewu. Na ur sisters go reach menopause. Idiota scammer like you I know your type hope your not looking for whom to scam on nairaland? Oyo is your case.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by LewisO: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Viktor1983:

You want him to play willy-willy with his future?
When will u guys ever learn.

Don't mind that guy, some people are not sensible, a man acquired vehicles that are nothing less than almost #100,000,000 still they they said he never spend, some folks in this country are blubbering iddiots, if u see most of them typing thrash about him are still owing there landlord for house rent. undecided

If u spend too much they will beef u, call u prodigal child, now the guy spend less still criticize him, some people can be so annoying. angry

I just have to not quote them again because some have already corrected there ignorance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by delonz(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Mavin Records' boss Don Jazzy is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Below are lists of his cars and their prices:

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

Bentley Continental Flying
Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).
Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-
N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pQA
These are common cars. Timaya, had used those cars 5 years back. Apart from the Porsche. I can't see any recent machine here.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by victorazy(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
menix:

Kip carrying out loud...

Pa-pa loulou onye ike rangers..

grin grin grin u remind me one old stvpid song we used to sing then grin grin grin
"De Monday onye-ike rangers grin grin grin de Monday onye-ike slippers! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2015
I like when a guy is rich and he's quiet about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.