Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77101 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by menix(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
victorazy:

grin grin grin u remind me one old stvpid song we used to sing then grin grin grin
"De Monday onye-ike rangers grin grin grin de Monday onye-ike slippers! grin

i showear, u be abia boii...
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by stagger: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
I know a police inspector who owned 2 car shops with at least 100 cars in each one, but used only one car himself. Can Don Jazzy be said to be richer than such a person?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Champele(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
I don't believe it.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by RazziP(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided
you called him stingy I call you selfish...can he drive all at a time
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by chumakk: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
AbuMikey:

Still trying to Put finishing touches to His album, I gues. cheesy
Kia! Airforce1 don dey sing thisdays? grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Mavin Records' boss Don Jazzy is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Below are lists of his cars and their prices:

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

Bentley Continental Flying
Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-
N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pQA

Those prices are inflated ,

A Bentley flying spur can be had as little as $100,000 new and $40,000 used for the model he has ,which is still a lot of money

That Porsche is the 997 carrera 2s which is the base model at around $50,000 new probably less without options

And I doubt an escalade would set you back $70,000 , I don't know much about escalade model years but folks are grabbing escalades for little over 27,000

I don't doubt he has the money to buy these cars thou at the prices you put up.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Cozydaniel(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Happy for him but I think I'll be far more richer than that #noworries
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by philzskillz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
People wey neva buy comon bicycle dey talk......u tink say na by moto dem dey tak kw say person rich....
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by wordcat(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

Bad guy
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mercielizzie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
LewisO:

Are u sure u have seen them? undecided
taaah! I dnt appreciate u quoting me. Tank u as u take note
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by LewisO: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
mercielizzie:
taaah! I dnt appreciate u quoting me. Tank u as u take note
Who the hell are YOU? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mercielizzie(f): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
LewisO:

Who the hell are YOU? undecided
blah, blah, blah n blah
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by MrCork: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
amakachinwe3:

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by LewisO: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
mercielizzie:
blah, blah, blah n blah
Is your job devoted for spreading ignorance? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by MrCork: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
amakachinwe3:

N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

...u bush people muss be sufarin in that Nigeria if u realy belif this ugly mofo is rich...the boy cant even spek English...I can buy thoise car and truss me ona good day, I can buy hi, truss me!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
pinkycute which of d car do u wish we use on our wedding day?.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided
at least,he get five cars,where your own dey. You sat down for nairaland dey complain when you should be on mount Everest praying for delivarance.I no say he be donjazzy,i thought he's donkizzy#amebo
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pilla26(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
he is taking things slowly,he is still goin to the top so no need for a rush
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by zadok60: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.
like seriously?..
PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA.
wat stops u 4rm bein 1 of dem?..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by kosalabaro: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Verily, verily I say unto, All is vanity upon vanity. What will a man not give to save his soul
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
blackrules1:
Where is Airforce 1?
He dey village.He is walking on his album to join them soon.Airforce1 the album walker. grin grin gringrin grin gringrin
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ifeojobas(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

Lol... This car will become less than half its value in 2 months...... This one that is practically dragging with the ground?...... On Nigerian roads!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
dammytosh:

He is really struggling. I pray God will bless him to become as rich as Ayiri.

No phantom ghost , no Mc Lauren, no buggati

Poor dude,
he is really poor. Dbanj is driving Aston Martin Vantage.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by timisnup(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
I no get lambo but i get places to borrow

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by rhames(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
For me an Apache helicopter will do the trick
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Boring cars!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ShyRonni3(f): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Drajah:

Then con drive am for which road??....

Lmao.
Very Good question
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by bedfordng(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2015
he tried
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pinkhill(f): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2015
see as people dey insult am...and if you check their garage(that is if they have one) you won't find a wheelbarrow...
some of them their papa never drive the cars them dey mention...all the names dey their "when am rich i will buy"
Don jazzy you get all this cars and u are still humble....i salute you

no mind all them bad belle
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Drajah:

Then con drive am for which road??....

Asiinnn some people stupidity dey ooze...
#moneyritualmaterialGang spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.