Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77104 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Does cars aint bad..but he been Don Jazzy doesn't mean he should wreck himself...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.
there is 99.9% chance that you stay in either orile or mushin.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

As d dude in quote not me
yea, I was referring to him...the guy who said it first. Its funny u knw....lol
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by magabounce(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for [size=30pt]carrying[/size] out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Haba Broz... No take am personal na.
Meanwhile, wherez ya own?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2015
WHAT OF Dbanj ?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
yea, I was referring to him...the guy who said it first. Its funny u knw....lol

Lol. Very funny cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2015
joshuaidibia:
C ur life? angry angry angry Can u even boast of having a bike? Do ur bf Even have a Toyota Camry? With ur fake ass profile pix. undecided

Kiokiokiokio

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by lawrenzez(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Poor dude not even a veron or bugatti in his fleet...lol
if u call don jazzy poor dude, I wonder what ur bf has in d garrage, perhaps u won't be here on NL to comment. Remind us not to near u or ur family memeber since rich don jazzy poor for ur side, I wonder d kyn hustle man go do to be rich b4 ur eyes. Ur bride price must be 4plots of land in banana island with 1masion in lekki grin grin #picksRace*
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by pxdaniel(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Broke niggas be like

bellychiz:
Vanity upon vanity

Would u say that if Don Jazzy was ur dad or bf/ husby Meanwhile, ur pastor has a private jet
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by redcliff: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

erm are you ok?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2015
overrated artist....dont even knw wat he sings
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by lawrenzez(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
bellychiz:

Kiokiokiokio
to prove dat @joshuaidibia was saying the truth...*y did u remove ur profile pix?*...it must be damn fake huh?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by eromspete(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2015
People wey no get car don help am calculate the price gaan sef. grin Make una cool down.

I don't know what he has in his garage but I am damn sure he's living a rich and super comfortable life. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2015
googlepikin:
there is 99.9% chance that you stay in either orile or mushin.
Lol! dat nigga na warri boy.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by lawrenzez(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2015
bellychiz:
Vanity upon vanity
hope u knw dat he can make a broke bitch rich?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mvpforum: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
late last year, he took delivery of a customized gold plated Roll Royce. He aint poor.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Jarus:

abi.

can't remember seeing Dangote showing off his cars whe he's got more important things to do.
he's an entertainer, so he's expected to showboat. cool
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

get a Lambo and drive it where? In his compound? Thats the only place I can think of that might not have speed breakers that could get the car stuck when trying to go over.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by blackrules1(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2015
AbuMikey:

Still trying to Put finishing touches to His album, I gues. cheesy

Lol
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:

Hin resemble Kanye for your eye?

You wan turn am to Oga Titus abi cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Thank God for hs wisdom, assumin ppl wit expensiv cars no dey die.. Chaii na im b say na only d poor go knw death. Hmmm no mattet hw expensiv d car myt b, dat cnt stop it frm crashin nd killin d owner.... Jos tinkin tho ahhh i tot out loud... I lov dos cars anyway wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by dseries(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
.. what's d essence of varieties wen dey r stil nigerians out dere luking 4 a complete meal 2 eat ..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mabeni(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
na to go pose for person Lamborghini. Come upload am for twitter with this caption "if I no get lambo I get place to borrow. " grin

I'd suggest he sold those cars, add #390million and get a Lamborghini....

for which road hin go use dis for 9ja?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by dseries(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Does d success of an individual lies on d fleet of latest cars he has .??. Or is it a perequisite dat as he's got d moni e shld jst kip buying d latest upon the latest, n even d ones nt yet manufactured ??. Having cars evry whr is nt a measure of anytin all is jst vanity...
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2015
lawrenzez:
to prove dat @joshuaidibia was saying the truth...*y did u remove ur profile pix?*...it must be damn fake huh?

Be like u no go school? Ur so daft you thought he was referring to me right? Go get a life!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by feelme3(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Taaaaa!!! Gbafuo dia!! Who tell you say most of our celebs dey buy brand new jabs and dem never carry papaparazzi picture of wen dem dey pay put for billboard? Cotonou first grade grin

But the guys dey make serioys mulla o. Don baba J!

amakachinwe3:
Mavin Records' boss Don Jazzy is one of the richest musicians in Nigeria.

The music director and producer has a lot of expensive cars in his garage ranging from black Cadillac Escalade to a Porsche.

Below are lists of his cars and their prices:

Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000-N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate.

Bentley Continental Flying
Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000).

Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000).

Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000-
N13,440,000).

Is he not very rich?

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pQA
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
pxdaniel:
Broke niggas be like

Would u say that if Don Jazzy was ur dad or bf/ husby Meanwhile, ur pastor has a private jet

Will you sharrap dat damn gutter you call mouth? What brought about my dad here? Woo mind yourself else..
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2015
lawrenzez:
hope u knw dat he can make a broke bitch rich?

Yep same way he came make you and yours rich too. Cawo
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by lawrenzez(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
bellychiz:

Yep same way he came make you and yours rich too. Cawo
*ignored* next!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Saucekide25(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.