Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches (707 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
So there was a champions league match today and my boyfriend is a fan of one of the teams playing so he went to watch the football match and when I asked him to stay with me he insisted that if I wanted to be with him, I had to join him in watching the football match.

I myself, I hate football, and whenever a football match is being played, my boyfriend is never around. And I am always alone
This happens mostly on tuesdays and wednesday nights and on saturday and sunday afternoons/evenings.

So ladies what do you do when a football matches are on-going. Do you join your boyfriend in watching?
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by elantraceey(f): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
If the match is between our teams so we could fight and argue , that was thensha, good old times cheesy
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by lordthree(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
a girl that watches football matches = wifey material

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by kuphid(f): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yes I watch football with him. I love football
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by meyri: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Yeah. . . just to be present.
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by oluwasunshine(f): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2015
My gurl wil say no coz he hate ball,mrsclassy cn u pls gve me ur usaname
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by oluwasunshine(f): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2015
My gurl wil say no coz he hate ball,mrsclassy cn u pls gve me ur 2go usaname
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by passionate88: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
lordthree:
a girl that watches football matches = wifey material
Better one o... Thrown in the one that play Playstation too
Re: Ladies: Do You Join Your Boyfriend In Watching Football Matches by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Am a sport freak so I dnt have 2 join him....He does tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Don't Know About Men. / It Hurts But Is Tuer / What Do Ladies Mean Wen They Say The Want A God Fearin Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.