Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl (3262 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Deshannel:

Its not their fault really, blame poverty and poor orientation. Most of them come from average and below average families with the stupid mentality of a man being the one to provide everything for a lady lover, meaning their bodies are not for free, which actually makes it for sell. Yet they don't want to be called slu.ts
The decent ones are out there but are getting closer to extinction because of poverty and poor orientation from their society.
7 bottles of your brand and 5 plates of nkwobi for you.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Deshannel(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
7 bottles of your brand and 5 plates of nkwobi for you.
grin
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Adaeze003(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
hey no one is a kid here. Watch your language lady. He will surely seek love elsewhere. As long as I live he won't marry a Nigerian girl or anyone that I know.

If you aint a kid, stop the whining! No1 cares about your opinion or where you'll get married from. Like, no1 gives a shiit... undecided
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by dammy336(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
@Op,I do not totally agree wiv u,d truth is u only attract ur kind of people.I cnt rule out d fact that most ladies are lyk dt bt we also av very principled ladies who becos of guys lyk u&d fins u say pay dia own bills.And to call dem ex prostitutes....dts a lil ovaboard
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
negrito:
That still doesn't change my opinion about you girls. I've seen what you girls really are. I've lived in Nigeria long to know that they all the same. If I eventually meet one that is different I will eat my head.

We'd love to see a guy that is different as well.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by leezbebe(f): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
negrito:
That still doesn't change my opinion about you girls. I've seen what you girls really are. I've lived in Nigeria long to know that they all the same. If I eventually meet one that is different I will eat my head.
be ready to eat ur head, cus u will end up marrying a nigerian gurl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Dating Experience. / Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.