Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18390 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
you went too far.

For every action, there is always an opposite or equal reaction.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Gh0stFreak: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
these apc goons have succeded in derailing this beautiful thread.

cc seun Ngwakwe lalasticlala afam4eva
please close this thread and ban all derailers till 2034
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

For every action, there is always an opposite or equal reaction.
but you know that the reaction you gave was not equal. it was far above the action.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Ok oya go and die
fool

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Gh0stFreak: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
thread moved here, www.nairaland.com/2154129/gospel-change-according-saint-apc this one has been derailed beyond repair
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by MrFernandez(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Political affiliation aside; GEJ is a big failure...where are the Chibok girls? what is the fate of hundreds of people slaughtered daily by Boko Haram?...what about the botched "scam" called Immigration recruitment? The list is endless and I can go on and on...In saner climes GEJ won't stand for re-election. Truth is Buhari may not be a better alternative but Nigerians are simply tired of GEJ/PDP. We are stuck in between choosing the lesser of two evils! #SayingItTheWayItIs

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by agabaI23(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista is tsunami waiting to happen.

You see how easy it is to support GEJ. APC has so many genuine materials to write with. It is difficult to defend Buhari and those around him. I said it is like looking for a premiership green field in Sahara desert.

Another person I am waiting for is theV0ice wink

theV0ice is to good to be in APC wallahi.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Otu nne i
egbuiwge gbagbuo gi na ndi be gi. ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by dazdilijae(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=courage54 post=30839112]I received some messages from some people who am sure are from PDP members telling me to support JONATHAN for a certain price. i simply told them that my desire for change is not for sale. So am not surprise seeing the sudden change of barcanista. I hope the pay is worth it sha?

If you were truly contacted no1 here would have heard of it, you like many other APC apologist are shouting balance balance because your mouth is still empty (open your mouth wider so d worm doesn't drop on the ground)
Jus like your leaders who all they want is power at all cost with concrete plans for our future or a strand of evidence to show their commitment to the so called CHANGE which only draws aggrieved selfish and desperate members of the PDP like OBJ, AMECHI, SARAKI etc

A vulture would always be a Vulture with or without its feathers

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by TheFreeOne: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Change is also replacing a sitting president with a senile old man who can't remember his VPs name, his Party name nor INEC full meaning.

Change is lawlessness, it is replacing school cert with nepa bill, affidavit or a forged result.

Change is pointing accusing fingers at Gej for corruption while surrounding oneself with crooks....

Change is hacking into/conniving with the umpire to disenfranchise a lot of nigerians to win elections.

Change is an almagamation of expired, expiring, failed, disgruntled, corrupt politicians/retired generals with the aim of wrestling power from PDP by any means possible for selfish interests.

CHANGE IS RIDING ON THE BACK OF GMB (a pawn) INTO ASO ROCK!

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by nigerianvenom(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
while I was supporting Buhari, I anticipated for a positive change while looking at his antecedents. Read my post on why I support Buhari. I had been a bit balanced, and I do criticise Jonathan on some areas but I wasn't desperate to see a change of face. I'm moved by progress and not desperation. Anyway, face the topic.

u are a brain with class.u are in the same clique with datolee,chai i don miss that guy.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by nigerianvenom(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Redoil:
Change is when tinubu is having over 6 aircraft worth over sixty million pounds each.
Change is when ameachi spend over N20billion of rivers state allocation to campaing for Buhari

change is when fashola tolls all the fg roads in lagos to generate virtually igr
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by bright8(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

Please What was his response? What is the nature of threats did he say he was receiving? Even me that deserves to be threatened because I regard the fool in aso rock as a bastard is yet to be threatened. I don't believe that threat Crap
jorr.
Quiet ya mouth. Your posts reek of stvpidity so no one considers you consequential enough to "Threaten".

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by bright8(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ngeneukwunu so you are Gbawe...anyway you have been lying from ages
The guy exposed himself o. Na God dey catch them one by one.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by bright8(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Rexxie:

who wunna go after da bloody arsse of this dead drooling zombie? who wunna go after da pale n decaying arsse of this senile solomon grundy of a senior spotlite grumpus trying to sound relevant? I damm well know frankestein do dream!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna
Otu nne i ebea

Thunder fire you there
Useless nonentity

Ikpu nne i ebea
Buhari is a certified terrorist
u are just an idiot with a smart fone and internet connection. u are hereby ignored.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by bright8(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Ok

But Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Do you also detest the mo.ron? Welcome aboard!
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
bright8:

Quiet ya mouth. Your posts reek of stvpidity so no one considers you consequential enough to "Threaten".

Fool, so in ur daft state u strongly believe the threat Crap? grin grin u are so foolish.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Hero10001: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
Some people are crying already ^^^^^^^^^^^^ grin
Crying because
Jonathan ti J'ona tan!!

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by aryzgreat: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Choose the change u want, negative (Buhari) or positive (GEJ )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by PhockPhockMan: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
blym4real:
Mr barcanista the new pdp e-warrior.
Base on your decamping, I will like to ask you if you will take back your previous words about the present government.

Is it that you were lieing to us about the present government then or you were drunk?

Best of luck in your new party, but I wouldn't take your post seriously again as you might wake up tomorrow and change your mind again.
But you took him serious when he dumped us in PDP /GEJ camp and joined you people.
I can remember, none of us blackmailed, or insulted him then.
What is wrong with you people sef.

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by fyneguy: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow

So Barcanista also has a price.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by dein77(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
fyneguy:
Wow

Interesting

Yeah. Sometimes that price could be in the form of some superior information. ..

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by aryzgreat: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista dishing it out hot to d janjawid camp. I see confusion in their midst.

Yimu to apc cry babies

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ozoigbondu: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
fyneguy:
Wow

Interesting

Yes everybody has a price but nothing beats freedom to air your view without being e-murdered

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by fyneguy: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
foolish little boy. when will you have sense? why are you posting the pix of your father?
say hi to your hero

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uche Ekwunife Supporters Group Protests Against Senator Umeh In Awka (Photos) / Nwaoboshi Faces Prison Term As Presidential Panel Moves For Prosecution / Tinubu Visits Masari In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.