Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18312 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Yes but this is what you get when a dirty yolobar harlot mates with dogs

A typical yolobar offspring
[/s]

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
ADEWALEsegunn:
Check my profile to see Segun adewale grin grin

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Remarkable: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Tribalist fool, you can continue to rant and blame the SW for your misfortune. You are a nonentity and will be shamed soon. Useless goat.

Cheers, mate...

You left me wondering though, what misfortune did you see me complain about? I am "at sea"! lol its

-Remarkable
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Change is when you begged NgeneUkwenu FOR FORM OF SECURITY and he diplomatically swerved you aside, and now you are Singing for the PDP while eating back your Vomit![/size]

Berem, egift, ngeneukwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.

Lame statement ... Let's say he begged which I doubt. It is pure greediness and selfishness to deny him his share of APC's PR stipends which you all enjoy.

Smh you are even proud that you diplomatically denied one of your best e-warriors access to dividends he should not even beg for in the first place.

You guys are indeed really clueless to treat the way did to the guy who made APC more popular than any of you did.

Secondly if Barcanista is trully a PR professional he is simply doing his job. But this time he is coming for revenge. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ndcide(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Again those barking change, change , cannot dispute the fact stated by @op barcanista.

it's not new. We have been saying it even when he was a j@@njaweedian.

Thank God he has seen the light.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Lol

Free aids check up is now available

A typical yolobar products of dog's sperm children

You boring me and more reason i will continue to respond to you with pics. You cant even type well, you suck in every aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by GEJfan1: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
PervyByNature:
seriously bro, wats happening to u?? barcanista. if u do not know, u made me believe in GMB which shud be a very big kudos to u. why den are u doing this??
same here o. I used to b an ardent jona fan based on religious grounds wit my other muniker but based on my objectivity wen i followed his posts backedup wit credible source over a long frame of time i decided to b a buharist. Anyway #i have decided #GMB #PYO
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tribalism is one of Nigeria's biggest problem. Its even far much worse than corruption. I feel so sad for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Gboliwe: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ehen Barcanista, now you are talking. This is the kind of thread you should be focusing on and not trying to seek irrelevant attention in a majorly faceless forum.

@topic, those of us who are Pro-Jonathan have seen all these long before now and that's why we are blowing his trumpet

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
Barcanista, e no go better for you ooo

I've always said it , this bastards are always available at a price

I guess pdp are the highest bidder now

Omo ofo
you are a fool. go and put the label of a fool on your forehead now cos that is what you are. mumu!!! dundi!!!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
naso2:

Oga abeg park well with this you "consequentialism " abi ne wetin you call am. you guys will keep quoting "the end

justifies the means"

My question is "can you get to the right destination by taking the wrong route"? The APC journey so far does not look

like one that will get us to the desired destination. I don't want to make "progress" backwards.

. . . . . . . . . . . .can you get to the right destination without moving? . . . . . . . . . . .the APC destination might not take us to the desired destination, but it will surely trigger that change we all yearn for . . . . . . . . . .do you rather we maintain the stagnant status quo? . . . . . . . .backward progress is when you root for a leader that does not admit responsibility for anything . . . . . . . . .that's leadership 101 fail
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope i belong to the group that will burn your harlot mother to death for forking dogs

Ode

Otu nne i ebea

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother Otu nne
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i

Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i ebea
lol keep barking. Son of a wh0re
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by chamboy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's now a Political and Tribal war.
This thread should b closed
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

This is just their mentality.... Attack the messenger instead of the message...

it would have been better if the foolish op is nkt the messenger

He's a classless clown. A stoopid chameleon.

He can never be trusted with his political prostitution
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
you are a fool. go and put the label of a fool on your forehead now cos that is what you are. mumu!!! dundi!!!
and you're a bastard + plus barcanista is a 2 faced chameleon

Not surprised though.....everything that has barca in it has cvnt written all over it
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by chamboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder blaster your intestine there

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Ok goan take ur pills
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope you're a son of a rabid dog And a Hopless bastard father

Otu nne i
hahahahhahaha this loose dogs keeps talking

I guess your father was one of those hunger killed during the war?

I guess that explain your anger. Hungry and angry yeebos grin grin grin
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

But he's what your generations can never ever be

Useless nonentity

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
you're right, no one in my family will engage in shameful political prostitution.

And as for gej till 2019 that will be at otuoke
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by jhydosky(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
So Jona is Progress to you??
#LikeFFK

barcanista:
while I was supporting Buhari, I anticipated for a positive change while looking at his antecedents. Read my post on why I support Buhari. I had been a bit balanced, and I do criticise Jonathan on some areas but I wasn't desperate to see a change of face. I'm moved by progress and not desperation. Anyway, face the topic.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

A dead man is better than a typical yolobar coward man doing his thing with a bucket as usual

hahahahah still better than this hunger stricken waste of lives hahahha grin grin grin

Awo do una strong thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today / Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.