Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18305 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by D9ty7(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Now I can see the level of hypocrisy in the party called APC.
Rochas Okorocha has always been a political harlot moving from one party to another.
Rabiu Kwakwanso has changed party like clothes
Atiku Abubakar has changed party like a young footballer changing team for lack of regular first team action
General Muhammadu Buhari has always changed party in a bid to satisfy his desperation to rule the country at all cost.
What do you call the people I mentioned above? Are they moles when the joined another party?
I don't know what Barcanista is looking for and I am not interested. By standard, he was once a Pro-PDP who decamped to the APC and became a progressive. Now that he has returned to the PDP, he is tagged a mole.

12 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Funny thread
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:
Barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista barcanista
We love youuuuuu
Gej till 2019
Oga me self love you all. When I was in the other camp, we though disagreed but we relates as friends and brothers. That is the kind of change we want not a bitter and vile one. Nairalanders are watching...

At Biafranqueen lol, I will not give them the honor to derail the thread by responding to them. My thread of My Stand has done the job. Let them say, they are only emotional

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by D9ty7(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Nobody has disputed his claim not even abike dabiri aka obiagelli and her cohorts.
And not even sekem disputed it. They prefer to attack Barcanista because he left their fold.

6 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, e no go better for you ooo

I've always said it , this bastards are always available at a price

I guess pdp are the highest bidder now

Omo ofo

5 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, you de mind them? Someone game me infor, I shared with them thinking I had their back. The same people accusing me advised me to take a chill and be smart, I never replied back. Even one of them had told me he got a message too, I won't mention name. I maintained my lane and I'm surprised the same people are saying it was for connection. I have known someone that can give the connection but I never asked. I believe I should earn what I get and not "dashed". Let them say, time will vindicate me. Thanks sweet

I hear you my Dear but on the real, can you answer my question why the sudden change I personally really want to know and I am sure I am not alone. I just want to hear it in your own words. Was it because they attacked you? Or is it because you objectively weighed out some factors?

Like iichidio said we all secretly admired that you were one of the only few that made sense on that team so we want to know why?

5 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Did you beg NgeneUkwenu for any Form Of PROTECTION?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by D9ty7(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
Barcanista, e no go better for you ooo

I've always said it , this bastards are always available at a price

I guess pdp are the highest bidder now

Omo ofo
Lets talk about the bolded. You are here raining curses on a man who is entitled to his opinion even if he is paid, what's your business?
Now to the curses, you see someone who already made it, I mean someone e don better for no dey curse. You can't expect Aliko Dangote to curse another man over poolitical issue, a Folorunsho Alkija won't curse you cos you made a decision, even a Fashola won't curse you because you left APC. The above people, e don better for them.
You cursing Barcanista here shows one thing.....

13 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ManMountain(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Did you beg NgeneUkwenu for any Form Of PROTECTION?
the ole is ole boy go dodge the question cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
egift:
Barca stated PDP were threatening him that is why he ran to "APC Nairaland" for PROTECTION. Please was the nature of threats? I mean one that can make this guy eat his vomit with vigor like this.
u freaky son of da dark ones,keep ur bloody arsse in darkness..loser

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Oga me self love you all. When I was in the other camp, we though disagreed but we relates as friends and brothers. That is the kind of change we want not a bitter and vile one. Nairalanders are watching...

At Biafranqueen lol, I will not give them the honor to derail the thread by responding to them. My thread of My Stand has done the job. Let them say, they are only emotional

You specifically asked or Threatened me, that if APC could not guarantee your PROTECTION, you quit Nairaland! And what was my response to you? I give you permission to reproduce our conversation like you did with that of Gbawe!

Nonsense!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by FindOut(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
biafranqueen:

I hear you my Dear but on the real, can you answer my question why the sudden change I personally really want to know and I am sure I am not alone. I just want to hear it in your own words. Was it because they attacked you? Or is it because you objectively weighed out some factors?

Like iichidio said we all secretly admired that you were one of the only few that made sense on that team so we want to know why?

I liked this comment.

Oya, security man, please come and manage communications here o. Make sure you live up to your billing and compose a wonderful response that will make everyone on both sides and on the sidelines give you an ovation for sharing your fabrications very valid reasons

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ikology(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Their smear campaign against GEJ is born out of hatred to his person rather than patriotism. Can you imagine some of them ceding credits to Agric minister for his giant strides and also for Governor Kwankwaso naming magaga irrigation farm after the Agric minister but refused to accord such achievement to GEJ. because he is from their tribe. Tribalistic party.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

Okay so I guess I missed that one you will soon have enough material to compete with OBJ's Encyclopedia . grin
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by larrysng(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when Fashola disgrace Ambode out of office for corrupt practises and in few months later he and other APC goons start dancing soki that they want him as the new governor. Change is when at 68 yrs Buhari is too old to rule this country according to Obasanjo, Tinubu, El.rufai but at 72yrs he is young to be the president. Change is when you are in PDP you corrupt but when you defect to APC you are a saint.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
This guy is a really bitter man. More like a woman scorned....but anyway if he likes let him release 30 articles against apc in a day. Its just of time. Whoever has decided has decided
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Extractor101: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:

Agent of Change Fashola.

If you go to Ikorodu, Badagry and Epe, you will never believe they are all part of this same Lagos State as VI and Lekki.

Below you see a classroom at Irepodun Primary School, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos.

The bottom picture is Ladipo Primary School, Matori, in Mushin local government area of Lagos State as of November 2014.Though located within Lagos metropolis, Ladipo primary school, compares favourably with a village school with no roof to shield pupils from scorching sun and rainfull. Built in 1980 during the administration of former Governor Lateef Jakande - An exponent of the Universal Primary Education (UPE) – the school has been left to the whims of nature thus, becoming dilapidated, with roofs, floors and walls badly damaged and effectively abandoned to rot, by Tinubu and now Fashola.
[/s]

Kellene the albino, i can help you derail this rubbish thread. Your useless governor is stealing you all blindly but you wont ever open a thread about him. Open a thread about your gov before we can take you serious. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
And once more, the apc supporters here have no idea on how to counter the opinions of Barcanista, hence they result to calling him names (their trade mark tho).

Truth is, Barcanista have suddenly become their worst nightmares, and for those of u saying pdp have been trying to pay u to support them, dats arrant nonsense cuz ur support is very inconsequential and u just trying to impress.

I'll be very glad if any APC supporter here can counter these claim intelligently, that person will earn ma respect.

Tnks.

5 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You specifically asked or Threatened me, that if APC could not guarantee your PROTECTION, you quit Nairaland! And what was my response to you? I give you permission to reproduce our conversation like you did with that of Gbawe!

Nonsense!!

Please What was his response? What is the nature of threats did he say he was receiving? Even me that deserves to be threatened because I regard the fool in aso rock as a bastard is yet to be threatened. I don't believe that threat Crap
jorr.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2015
egift:
Barca stated PDP were threatening him that is why he ran to "APC Nairaland" for PROTECTION. Please was the nature of threats? I mean one that can make this guy eat his vomit with vigor like this.
u freaky son of da dark ones,keep ur bloody arsse in darkness..loser.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by sparrowkid: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2015
"He who tells you about others will surely tell others about you".

"I do not fear my enemy as much as I do fear my friend. For my enemy has one weapon: my weakness. But my friends have both my strength and weakness and may use both against me whenever he turns out to be my enemy".

"There are so many reasons to love your enemy, but to your friends who are so close to you and secretly pushing you down. It much better to have an enemy!"

"Don't fear the enemy who attacks you.. Fear the fake friend who hugs you".

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be bastards".

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

"Treat your friend as if he will one day be your enemy and your enemy as if he will one day be your friend".

"He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves; one for his enemy and the other for himself".

"If I have a friend like you; what enemy do I need again?"

"What matters most and endures forever is what the people say of us and not what we want people to say about us. Take a stand my brother and stand for something. Vindictiveness sometimes never pays in the long run".

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by vivalavida(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Change is when you begged NgeneUkwenu FOR FORM OF SECURITY and he diplomatically swerved you aside, and now you are Singing for the PDP while eating back your Vomit![/size]

Berem, egift, ngeneukwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.

See them. Paid phuulz. All of you dont equal barcanista. All y'll do is rant and rant and then curse everyone out. Bunch of phuulz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by gists: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Change is when barcanista is accused of moving to PDP because of "hunger and job" but was a true patriot when he was pro-APc. Thank God they are displaying their intolerance to the world. They said they will give me the Cramjones treatment, Nairaland shall accommodate us.
I didn't want to be a part of this thread until I read this your response. People have moved from PDP to APC and vise-versa and nothing happened. The reason why your case is different is your reason/motive for moving. Of course you (and every Nigerian) have the right to switch allegiance to any party at any time of your choice, but people wonder if you were sincere and true to your apc stance initially if you can just change simply because some APC members disagreed with your opinion (I don't want to go into the issue of your PM communication with Gbawe). So does it mean you will also switch to APGA or LP or even Kowa tomorrow if you have another disagreement with PDP members (or whatever party you now support).
You are the one displaying intolerance here. Why should anyone who truly believed in a movement just switched to the opposing school of thought after a mere disagreement with his/her colleagues. As I said, while you have every right to decamp, your reason for decamping (mere disagreement with NL APC supporters) shows you never really believed in the movement - which shows you are the one that is not tolerant.
I assume you are married: Will you switch to a new wife if she disagrees with you in a discussion?

Oh BTW @topic: iHaveDecided #GMB/PYO.

16 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Patewo: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!!

Is this true? I have noticed barcanista has been severally dodging the questions asked at him.

1. Did you ask for security or not?

2. Did you beg/solicit for money from APC stalwarts on this forum?

3. Did you switch camps again all because of a lady? Which lady is that?

4. Are you still being threatened, or in what way are you safe?

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Extractor101: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Change is when barcanista is accused of moving to PDP because of "hunger and job" but was a true patriot when he was pro-APc. Thank God they are displaying their intolerance to the world. They said they will give me the Cramjones treatment, Nairaland shall accommodate us.

You are now feeling too arrogant and pompous lately. Smh

6 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
FindOut:

Hmmm....can you also tell us the kind of "security" he was asking for? Is it JTF? Nigerian Army? Nigerian Police? Civil defence? Biafran army? which one?

..or financial security? lol.

You know deep down what this guy is...lol. If he decamps back to APC tomorrow, you will be the first to use all of these against him because you know he doesn't stand for anything and cannot be trusted. If he attempts to marry your relative tomorrow, or seek employment in your office...*edit* smiley I am very sure you will support him 100%...Wont you? grin grin

FINDOUT! grin
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ManMountain(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
gists:

I didn't want to be a part of this thread until I read this your response. People have moved from PDP to APC and vise-versa and nothing happened. The reason why your case is different is your reason/motive for moving. Of course you (and every Nigerian) have the right to switch allegiance to any party at any time of your choice, but people wonder if you were sincere and true to your apc stance initially if you can just change simply because some APC members disagreed with your opinion (I don't want to go into the issue of your PM communication with Gbawe). So does it mean you will also switch to APGA or LP or even Kowa tomorrow if you have another disagreement with PDP members (or whatever party you now support).
You are the one displaying intolerance here. Why should anyone who truly believed in a movement just switched to the opposing school of thought after a mere disagreement with his/her colleagues. As I said, while you have every right to decamp, your reason for decamping (mere disagreement with NL APC supporters) shows you never really believed in the movement - which shows you are the one that is not tolerant.
I assume you are married: Will you switch to a new wife if she disagrees with you in a discussion?

Oh BTW @topic: iHaveDecided #GMB/PYO.
the boy simply have no ideology, no moral, no guiding principle, no iota of self respect and no shame.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
Okay so I guess I missed that one you will soon have enough material to compete with OBJ's Encyclopedia . grin
You see one good thing about life is that it exposes who people are when the chips goes down. I like responding to people with the best "possible" message and time. Let them continue, it won't deter me from criticising APC

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Grants Agbele Bail, Awards N5m Damages Against EFCC / How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.