Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18280 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

There is nothing interesting in your mother rotten p.unny, it stinks of rotten egg and can be used as a gas weapon of mass destruction. I am waiting for you here with it while i show you more of your cursed region that you all fools regused to see but quick to blame the Sw for your misfortune.
don't you have a mother?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

But they will engage in this kind of prostitution

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

this picture of your mother get as e be ooo

And your biafra people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

That was the past
We are talking of dirty yolobar harlot trafficking aids

Just like this typical woman

Who knows it might be your harlot mother
the past? Hahahahahahhaha

You mean this?

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

That's a past tense

But why do yolobars love forking dogs?

See a typical products of dog's sperm
cheers to the hunger stricken generation hahhahahhahahahha

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope i mean this

Your harlot mothers
even a blind man will admit these are yeebos prostitutes like barcashita

And hey need more of your massacre?

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by arbitter: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Cheers aids ridden tribe

Do you know you that rabid dog you know an be your father
your fathers children grin grin grin grin grin grin igbo bastards hahahhahahaha

Gladden my heart how you bastards were crushed like ants

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
don't you have a mother?

This is the problem i have with you people. So you ignore the message i quote and jump to mine? Hypocrisy is not good for your health. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
GEJfan1:
same here o. I used to b an ardent jona fan based on religious grounds wit my other muniker but based on my objectivity wen i followed his posts backedup wit credible source over a long frame of time i decided to b a buharist. Anyway #i have decided #GMB #PYO
mee too. I have decided nd unlike sumpple. I aint goin back
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Cheers aids ridden tribe

I remember how Obasanjo danced skelewu in the dead bodies of your father during civil war grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Frankiss44(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
it would have been better if the foolish op is nkt the messenger

He's a classless clown. A stoopid chameleon.

He can never be trusted with his political prostitution

REALLY? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW HIM AND THE FORMER PDP WARLORDS NOW SCREAMING CHANGE IN APC?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Cheers aids ridden tribe

ojushitkwu be like .....

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

REALLY? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW HIM AND THE FORMER PDP WARLORDS NOW SCREAMING CHANGE IN APC?
difference was that he led people like me to believe he wasn't afflicted to any political party. That he was only dojng it for the good fo the country
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

We are talking about your father you are talking about 1960s

Chai

That's a typical yolobar dog's sperm brain

Biological father and a ceremonial father
seem to me you're related to this dog. It looks more like your zero ojushitkwu

No much difference as you can see.only thing is that the dog is better than ojushitkwu and did not waste 3 million of his bastard and worthless people

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you're a bastard + plus barcanista is a 2 faced chameleon

Not surprised though.....everything that has barca in it has cvnt written all over it
why can't you people leave him alone? you people have not had any sleep since yesterday just because of barcanista. some of you have even started contemplating suicide and some are crying their eyes out because of him. please you people should not kill yourself because of him. he has seen the light and he's already in it. he has left you people for good therefore, you and other apc supporters should let him be.

please don't quote me again cos you are a bastard and a mor0n. i don't like such people quoting me. ok.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

That's because you gat dog brain

See your father
ojushitkwu you mean ?

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

This is the problem i have with you people. So you ignore the message i quote and jump to mine? Hypocrisy is not good for your health. Haba!
you went too far.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
why can't you people leave him alone? you people have not had any sleep since yesterday just because of barcanista. some of you have even started contemplating suicide and some are crying their eyes out because of him. please you people should not kill yourself because of him. he has seen the light and he's already in it. he has left you people for good therefore, you and other apc supporters should let him be.

please don't quote me again cos you are a bastard and a mor0n. i don't like such people quoting me. ok.

here's the bastard and slowpoke that I know

You slimy b1tchy assh0le

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope i mean your harlot mother

Useless nonentity dog's sperm

Go and check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300
you're seriously derailed mentally

You must be very in love with that dog like your mother was in love with hunger and suffering
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
here's the bastard and slowpoke that I know

You slimy b1tchy assh0le
foolish little boy. when will you have sense? why are you posting the pix of your father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bello Isa Bayero Is Dead / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.