Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18306 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xrisdon(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
They have turned into a tribal thread just because igbos are protecting barcanista. NAwa ooooo

my guy no sane Igbo will protect that fellow!
not after antagonizing the Igbos on this forum and his ability to drag the Igbos into every issue even when we are not directly involved.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by mrmetoo1: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2015
cindicandy:
They are fighting barcanista simply because he told them the utmost truth.

What truth please? I'm really trying to understand whats going on?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by zicoraads: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Y'all should sheath your swords and answer this question honestly. Do they pay you guys to do all these? Because surely y'all are jobless. Cos no one who has a real job can spend the amount of time and effort you guys put into this. It's baffling!
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
xrisdon:

my guy no sane Igbo will protect that fellow!
not after antagonizing the Igbos on this forum and his ability to drag the Igbos into every issue even when we are not directly involved.
you are right, but he has seen the light and a prodigal son should be forgiven by the father.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
ADEWALEsegunn:
ewu awusa, God punish you and your accursed generation for quoting me grin cheesy

You will surely die of rat poison like awolowo grin

QUote me when you are ready to prove yourself, you are all boring me with your too much talk. Its now part of you bastard yeeboes to talk talk without action. Go to hell and go join your cursed burnt father in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Change is when Clerverly aka ngeneukwenu is beefing sir barcanista just because he's more popular than his rotten self
Also change is when a man with dickkk chooses female monikers just to decive gullible online perverts
Change is when ngeneukwenu CHANGES to a she-male

Change is when Buhari is a terrorist and Apc Is bokoharam

Change is when we shout

Gej till 2019
Owe onye ma gi na forum a?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

I know but it won't stop me from preaching to yolobars to stop patronising your harlot mother with #300 per fork

Welcome to yolobar land a home of cheap harlots

Your mama inclusive grin

You are boring, Bleep off you animal. WHere is your otu ni rubbish and other stupid trash. You are here just to waste my time and make this thread go long. Trash

1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Djicemob: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Missy89:
embarassed embarassed
You so obsessed with barcanista,you had to create memes in his name...And ya'll said he is irrelevant. grin grin grin
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Noooooooo nooooo noooooo i won't fork off

Come hereoooo
Onye gba oso
Otu nne i grin

Ok but have you agreed that your mother forks dogs?

[/s]

I wont waste my time anymore on a cursed nonentity. Was told you are angry cos your father was stoned to death, ehehehehehe. I laugh in chinese.

1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
ADEWALEsegunn:
mumu, its accursed awolowo that will rot in hell.

Segun is viewing thread grin cheesy
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by naso2(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . young man . . . . . . . . .considering Nigerian political parties have no real ideology, . . . . . .

. . . . are you familiar with the term "consequentialism"? . . . . . . . . . .are you also familiar with the saying

"the end justifies the means"? . . . . . . . . . . .if a goal is morally important enough, any method of achieving it

is acceptable . . . . . . .certain sets of side constraints are necessary to ensure appropriate action . . . . . . . .

. . . .glad you said Buhari is a decent man though not perfect, our goal is to put him in Aso rock . . . . . .the

consequence of him being there will justify every other .

Oga abeg park well with this you "consequentialism " abi ne wetin you call am. you guys will keep quoting "the end

justifies the means"

My question is "can you get to the right destination by taking the wrong route"? The APC journey so far does not look

like one that will get us to the desired destination. I don't want to make "progress" backwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Randerl: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
1. FEDERAL LEVEL:
According to "Saint" APC, change is when those men that were prominent in federal leadership between 1999-2007 turn their back on the PDP and pledge loyalty to them. All major players as at then are now "change agents" except the Senate Presidents.
President 1999-2007- Obasanjo (the navigator)
Vice President(1999-2007)- Atiku Abubakar the "defender" of democracy and APC Chieftain.
Speaker of House of Reps (2003-2007)- Bello Mansari(APC Gov Candidate in Katsina)
Only the Senate Presidents between those times are in PDP.

Perhaps, APC Atiku will tell PDP Jonathan that "PDP has been ruling for 15years)

2. Progress is When You swap your PDP Card For APC even after being a major flop as a office holder.
Let's see...
Bukola Saraki has been a governor for 8 years in Kwara state, now a Senator, yet the Kwarans are living in misery while he is living in plenty. He swapped party, he is now a progress whether an average Kwaran likes it or not. His stooge Gov Ahmed is also a "progress" because his loyalty to oga is more important than to Kwara.
The same people that said "PDP has failed in Kwara" as at 2011 are the same people dancing progressive is in Kwara in 2013-2015.

3. Change Is When You Kill the FOI:
The "navigator" Obasanjo had refused to sign the FOI when the NASS sent it to him in March 2007.
The "wonder" Governor Fashola refused to honor request by SERAP by disclosing how he spent money meant for education for 5 years. His response was "Lagos Is not bound by FOI"
SERAP took Lagos to Court in Jan 2014... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/foi-lagos-gov-court-spending-education-lagos/
Though the Court ruled that FOI does not need to be domesticated in states, it also ruled no state is obligated to it because it was passed by NASS. The question is what are they hiding? APC states Lagos, Imo and Rivers have been refusing requests.
N/B: SERAP is one among many that had written to the LASG concerning information.
Jonathan signed it into law in 2011. Governments of developed nations all over the world practice it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_laws_by_country
But our "change agents" would rather not.
Question: how can we check fraud without FOI in place?

3. Change Is When You Relegate Your loyal Associates To Satisfy "angry" PDP Govs:
Let's see...
Buba Marwa has been in Adamawa CPC since 2011, he contested against PDP Nyako twice and followed through to the merger.
Ibrahim Shekarau has been in Kano ANPP since 2003 where he rose to be Governor for 8years. He was a key member of the merger process.
Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto State has always been an opposition since 1998. He was ANPP governor for 8years and then he formed DPP before moving to ACN. He was part of the merger.
Alhaji Muhammed Balgore of Kwara State has been with AC since I have known. He contested for Gov against Saraki in 2007 and Ahmed in 2011. He was part of the merger.

All the aforementioned people were dumped by the party after the merger with party structure handed over to the Cross-over PDP Govs.
Kwankwaso took Kano, Nyako took Adamawa, Wamakko took Sokoto, Saraki/Ahmed took Kwara. The now exLeaders were relegated because they "have no money". They all moved to PDP.
That is the #Change! Not forgeting Akpan Udoedehe treatment.

4. Change Is When You Have 2 Fmr PDP National Chairmen Leading Your Rank:
Chief Audu Ogbeh and Barnabas Germade were PDP Chairmen under Segun Obasanjo/Atiku Abubakar administration. Today, all these men are shouting #Change when they were in government between 1999-2007. The case of Germade is worse. He was elected PDP Senator in 2011 but fell out with Suswam for the PDP ticket for 2015. He moved to APC and within 24hrs he was given the ticket. Halelluyah he's now a #Change agent.

5. It is Progressive For Okorocha To Move from PDP to AA to ANPP to PDP to APGA and to APC, but it is unpatriotic and lack of ideology for barcanista to switch support from GEJ to APC and Back to GEJ after seeing the hypocrisy, despite the fact that he was Never a card carring member.
It is okay for Amaechi to move from PDP that he was elected for 15years to APC, but it becomes treachery and foolish for Nuhu Ribadu to move to PDP that gave him a platform as a policeman.

6. Change is when Opeyemi Bamidele is tagged a traitor because he demanded that there should be primaries and he exercise his right to aspire to rule Ekiti. On the flip side, it is democratic for the jagaban to determine who get what in APC.

Fellow Nigerians, Buhari is a decent man though not perfect but the men he's with are "change" agents. We don't need such kind of retrogressive change.

Add yours...

I knew it would end like this.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Yes people are scared of General Bloodykiller

Because Buhari is a terrorist Apc Is bokoharam

You're even irrelevant in your camp tell me your contribution so far in your camp

Btw

Thunder gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity

Ikpu nne i ebea grin
May God console your people.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
ADEWALEsegunn:
This is Segun, I don catch am grin

Segun, why are you doing this cheesy grin
[/s]

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by clevvermind(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
1. FEDERAL LEVEL:
According to "Saint" APC, change is when those men that were prominent in federal leadership between 1999-2007 turn their back on the PDP and pledge loyalty to them. All major players as at then are now "change agents" except the Senate Presidents.
President 1999-2007- Obasanjo (the navigator)
Vice President(1999-2007)- Atiku Abubakar the "defender" of democracy and APC Chieftain.
Speaker of House of Reps (2003-2007)- Bello Mansari(APC Gov Candidate in Katsina)
Only the Senate Presidents between those times are in PDP.

Perhaps, APC Atiku will tell PDP Jonathan that "PDP has been ruling for 15years)

2. Progress is When You swap your PDP Card For APC even after being a major flop as a office holder.
Let's see...
Bukola Saraki has been a governor for 8 years in Kwara state, now a Senator, yet the Kwarans are living in misery while he is living in plenty. He swapped party, he is now a progress whether an average Kwaran likes it or not. His stooge Gov Ahmed is also a "progress" because his loyalty to oga is more important than to Kwara.
The same people that said "PDP has failed in Kwara" as at 2011 are the same people dancing progressive is in Kwara in 2013-2015.

3. Change Is When You Kill the FOI:
The "navigator" Obasanjo had refused to sign the FOI when the NASS sent it to him in March 2007.
The "wonder" Governor Fashola refused to honor request by SERAP by disclosing how he spent money meant for education for 5 years. His response was "Lagos Is not bound by FOI"
SERAP took Lagos to Court in Jan 2014... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/foi-lagos-gov-court-spending-education-lagos/
Though the Court ruled that FOI does not need to be domesticated in states, it also ruled no state is obligated to it because it was passed by NASS. The question is what are they hiding? APC states Lagos, Imo and Rivers have been refusing requests.
N/B: SERAP is one among many that had written to the LASG concerning information.
Jonathan signed it into law in 2011. Governments of developed nations all over the world practice it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_laws_by_country
But our "change agents" would rather not.
Question: how can we check fraud without FOI in place?

3. Change Is When You Relegate Your loyal Associates To Satisfy "angry" PDP Govs:
Let's see...
Buba Marwa has been in Adamawa CPC since 2011, he contested against PDP Nyako twice and followed through to the merger.
Ibrahim Shekarau has been in Kano ANPP since 2003 where he rose to be Governor for 8years. He was a key member of the merger process.
Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto State has always been an opposition since 1998. He was ANPP governor for 8years and then he formed DPP before moving to ACN. He was part of the merger.
Alhaji Muhammed Balgore of Kwara State has been with AC since I have known. He contested for Gov against Saraki in 2007 and Ahmed in 2011. He was part of the merger.

All the aforementioned people were dumped by the party after the merger with party structure handed over to the Cross-over PDP Govs.
Kwankwaso took Kano, Nyako took Adamawa, Wamakko took Sokoto, Saraki/Ahmed took Kwara. The now exLeaders were relegated because they "have no money". They all moved to PDP.
That is the #Change! Not forgeting Akpan Udoedehe treatment.

4. Change Is When You Have 2 Fmr PDP National Chairmen Leading Your Rank:
Chief Audu Ogbeh and Barnabas Germade were PDP Chairmen under Segun Obasanjo/Atiku Abubakar administration. Today, all these men are shouting #Change when they were in government between 1999-2007. The case of Germade is worse. He was elected PDP Senator in 2011 but fell out with Suswam for the PDP ticket for 2015. He moved to APC and within 24hrs he was given the ticket. Halelluyah he's now a #Change agent.

5. It is Progressive For Okorocha To Move from PDP to AA to ANPP to PDP to APGA and to APC, but it is unpatriotic and lack of ideology for barcanista to switch support from GEJ to APC and Back to GEJ after seeing the hypocrisy, despite the fact that he was Never a card carring member.
It is okay for Amaechi to move from PDP that he was elected for 15years to APC, but it becomes treachery and foolish for Nuhu Ribadu to move to PDP that gave him a platform as a policeman.

6. Change is when Opeyemi Bamidele is tagged a traitor because he demanded that there should be primaries and he exercise his right to aspire to rule Ekiti. On the flip side, it is democratic for the jagaban to determine who get what in APC.

Fellow Nigerians, Buhari is a decent man though not perfect but the men he's with are "change" agents. We don't need such kind of retrogressive change.

Add yours...
i love this. welcome to the party where the truth dwells. i wish i was here at the beginning of this thread, it would have been nice. i'm very busy today. kudos to you. keep on the good work.
many people here will definitely see the light .

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by tociano009(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
I blv those guyz shouting change are under spiritual attack, because what is change in buhari the man that since he left Seat as head of state Never organized Public lecture or wrote a Book to enlight Youth instead He create bokoharam to disorganized present Administration, see what happened in Niger rep recently there elders protest against bokoharam, But non of Nigerian northern elders never do this k7nd of things but criticising FG which is not,Normal though Jonathan is not Perfect but,Buhari is not a messiah, all tinubu amaechi an co only hungry for power they don't wish Nigerian any Good....I pray God help us .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi / Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos / BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.