Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31662 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
The earth is flat. angry Let me convince and confuse you....
We all know Africans live on one side all
the other continents on the other. That's
why it appears round from outer space.
They are taking picture from the face(above)
and not from the end grin
grin grin fucck you.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by cherryice(f): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
The earth is flat. angry Let me convince and confuse you....
We all know Africans live on one side all
the other continents on the other. That's
why it appears round from outer space.
They are taking picture from the face(above)
and not from the end grin
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin fucck you.
screw you...olodo grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:
undecided
undecided hope you learnt sth from that
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by cherryice(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
undecided hope you learnt sth from that
nope u confused me
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

nope u confused me
Yes, that's the aim of that post, to confuse people grin tongue
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Lateralmaths(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gamesmart:

what's wrong about those statements?

ask for clarifications instead of drawing your own conclusions.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:

tell your friends to take responsibility for their own idïotic choices. i just can't stand it when women say they were used. used? man & woman go to bed, they both enjoyed the sėx - the woman would turn around later that she was used.

arrant nonsense!

I like this.

For those saying its because the guy's heart has been broken before by a girl/lady, you don't do "evil" to others just because someone has hurt you before. It doesn't justify your actions at all.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Adi'm noo mma, ndeewo grin

embarassed
ana m e miss gi. Eziokwu! cry cry
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
donpeey22:
ana m e miss gi. Eziokwu! cry cry
Ndo sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by hermesprogidy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Op are you an advanced single lady?(no offence)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by delors(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.
Karma I guess. They must have done same to guys when they were younger
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Speak for yourself and not your friends. If only you were indoors with them to know and withness how rude your friends are. They can only tell you the good side and then you end up cursing the men....who even know whether na you be the person self... shocked
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Charbless(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Because: 1st to do no dey pain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by femi4: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.
At that moment, they threw caution to the wind. Nobody can change their minds when its locked up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

Revenge is a dish served very cold!!!
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

u just detonated an IED on her- wicked u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by fightforchange1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
I've had that happen to me....
But ladies gotta wise up....and not let those men define them as people...
Like a bad situation doesn't necessarily define you as a person....
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Akinz0126(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most of the guys that are players will end up reaping what they sow(law of karma).On the other hand,one can't just jump to conclusion on some guys and ladies who indulge in some of those despicable act its might be that,they've been thought the lesson of their lives and as such tend to take it out on others who come across their way shikenan.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by NaijaOptimist: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
U ladies shd know that u can be independent financially, academially and all the likes, but if you still wish to marry then u have to learn to be totally submisive.

No nigerian man will allow his wife dictate or see them as equal, which is what many advance single ladies of today wants.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by mmsen: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:

Because people can smell desperation.

Much in the same way that young women take advantage of older men (and some younger men).
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote
author=mutter post=30849247]Many Men and women that reach a mature age
before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just
cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a
younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not
want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but
then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he
wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to
build with a man.[/quote] Are u sure ur a female? it been a While i saw a Nigerian woman wit dis kind of mentality.Ladies are nt ready to build wit a man,dy jus wnt to come n reap wer someone else sow,u need to write a book 4 d ladies titled "GOLD DIGGING IS NOT A JOB"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by leonshom(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
The heart of Men is full of greed!
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by passionate88: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Cos the ladies are really arrogant and wicked... #make hay while the sun shine
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Applaner: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
op,

are u a victim

sorry o, men don't take advantage of dem o,
rather, it's de ladies DAT take advantage of demselves by being desperate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote
author=mutter post=30849247]Many Men and women that reach a mature age
before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just
cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a
younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not
want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but
then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he
wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to
build with a man.[/quote] Are u sure ur a female? it been a while i saw a Nigerian lady wif dis mentality.Nija babe only wnt to reap dy dnt wnt to sow.u need to write a book 4d ladies titled "GOLD DIGGING NOR BE WORK"
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by passionate88: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
Chai, you should have given her hope na, tell her how the girls should wait for the right man, how he will come and sweep her off her feet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by mindsalad(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
cos they know the ladies hardly reject guys at that point in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by watchindelta(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
even wan small witch own don start with me nah with shakara, if guy man gv am pay back nah undecided she will said d same thing grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by fyneboi79(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
well said
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:

Gbam!
God bless you brother!

Spread the word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.