Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31663 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Aystarz: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=30905926]Because the women allow them that privilege!
Simple! kiss
If the women respected themselves. . . .they would never attract such gigolos!
Can't happen to moi sha.
I don't accord myself that luxury of stoopidity when it comes to relationships with men or women! kiss[/quote
Hmm Kanwulia.! Forever in our eyes on NL, doing nothing but breastchesting .. Of course grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by XBLadez: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Because they took advantage of men when they were young and bubbling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Missmossy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Even those whose are some times innocent get same treatment, nemesis will surely catch up with such men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by IamHumility(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why do d ladies fall for d jobless guys full of deceit.
She should be able to know if a guy is for real or his just playing on her.
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
well I'm sorry mr I just posted a topic for discussion and not for you to judge or insult me.atleast at my age the average niaja girl are not yet married.tnx for your contribution anyway for making my first ever topic on nairaland a success .

You are the one being used right?

U neva chi chum chin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.
u re so on point dear.i have dated a matured lady in the past.you cant get them to fit into your type of woman.image a lady telling me that it is only God that can change her and that any character that she posses is how she was created.oh my lord they nag alot even over minor issues.believe me no man want such headache.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Aystarz: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Even those whose are some times innocent get same treatment, nemesis will surely catch up with such men.
Lool no nemesis will catch up with a man who just screwed up a lady who has screwed many up too in the past. Just so u know tho

Continues listening to Madonna's "Love Profusion"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Eberex(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
freecocoa:
The simple answer is to stop being desperate and just maybe, no one will use you.

A desperate woman is also out to use any man who is stup1d enough to get caught in her trap, so...

you mean the trap of getting him to pour his semen into her and then telling him ''didnt you cum inside of me the last time we had sex? now i've missed my period''?

Thats the only trap existing for such woen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Tundenoni(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

this is my final answer....

na so e be

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.
because that time they were fine and with hope, they were busy forming for d ppl dat wud have married them... most of them even mistakenly snubbed der future husbands now they re searching.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Junipero: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's why i said that goes around

A Bottle of Amarula for this Bloke

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by alanjack: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm not quite sure, but if I must guess, its probably because those ladies took advantage of men a few years ago. Not in all cases though because some never did.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by BodyKiss(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

Nonsense excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by vislabraye(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:

When I looked at the time you posted this topic, I wasn't surprised to see it was morning.

You must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I know that later in the day, your mood will change.

I wouldn't justify what the men did but I guess the ladies should not be too quick to give their bodies.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by xtervaganza(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
because karma is a b1tch

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by UglyGang(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
I only fuuucks with single women in their 30s and ^. They ain't leeches and they be the best puss.. NVM.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by totalhouse(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we
were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

You speak like a lady who places value on herself.The value a lady places on herself determines how cheap or expensive she is in terms of worth.So if a lady is being taken advantage of,it boils down to her worth.So when you hear a lady complaining about a guy taking advantage of her,pls ask her her worth.shikena.

Aamem.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by onoja12: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
What were the ladies doing with their youth,if i may ask?if they are not rude as the guys are saying why are they not married if i may ask?

woman have this notion that men must do what satisfies them and its all about women.and when things don't go your way,you quickly blame the man.abeg check yourself first

chillian:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by saaedlee: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:

So me your friends and I'll tell thee who thou are is a popular saying!
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by ayokunlei(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redoil:

hmmnn, thoughtful. . .
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by link2jude(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Redirect her to me, am willing to help so far she is wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by pweshboi(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

Aamem.

I say big amen to ur prayers
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by lasgidy: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ladies wise up....
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by RealAlfranco: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.
Lady,The internet approves ur statement... I don't usually give it out,but you earned it!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
am an advanced man ..... looking seriously.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
mutter:

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build
with a man.
This is so real and practical. Ladies like this can be married at 40! Nice product!

I have seen a scene: a guy had a single young girl and we thought that was her but that dude just stunned us all. He finally came home with a widow with kids...if u see as she adores him. He does no wrong! I don't know if she sees this second chance as miraculous... it is difficult for Igbo widows to see suitors for marriage oh. But that dude left the youngie hanging until another dude delivered her. Quite scary and unbelievable. Bottom line is young girls and the so-called educated ones (they still want rich men only) don't realize their market will soon close. Too few rich guys to go round and where is d independence?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by fyneboi79(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

But no, we won't.

When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

Aamem.
Fortunately,ur intelligence covers up for u. And you gladly have my attention anytime and every time u wish .Relax and let them argue.It does not include you cos u r taken grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Faraidi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
some of those old cargos has some people that came for their hands in marriage in the past,but they were doing Shakara.Now they are bitting the fingers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Edusouls(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
women at their younger years practice extreme wickedness, they joke with men's feelings anyhow they like, use them at their advantage and dump them when they feel like without remorse. by the time a girl is through her youth years, she has caused like 5 to 6 young men emotional traumas through their fatal wicked acts as listed, heartbreaks, planned disappointments, deceits that shorten the life span, damaging lies, manipulations of feelings, taking advantage of a guys love for her to bankrupt him, and ride him like a bicycle, doing buisness with men by dating and collecting from many guys in the name of sharp girl, fucking their father's mate and older men to get money for bb's,i pads, clother, school fees, fucking through their way like dogs to get good grades at school, to get well posted at their n.y.s.c years, and finally to get a good job..girls love wickedness and curses love them, most girls are walking curses and they are dammned to unhappiness and misery till death, sorry this is just the bitter and hard reality to face girls hope una get me clear..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Faraidi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:

tell your friends to take responsibility for their own idïotic choices. i just can't stand it when women say they were used. used? man & woman go to bed, they both enjoyed the sėx - the woman would turn around later that she was used.

arrant nonsense!
remind me of an Hausa man that go to brothel to have sex,after finishing,the Ashewo asked for her money but the man rfused.He said it sweeti you it sweeti me,trust Aristo girls na,she forget bottle for him head.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by 7footre(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Law of demand and supply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.