Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31660 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Redoil: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.
lenghty story full of sound and furry containing so many iranu and too much rada rada. Hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by lilmax(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.
THE END

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by plaetton: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2015
mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.
BestEST response.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by chillian(f): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Redoil:
i apologise for the insult. But truth has always been a bitter piles.
no problem tnx for your contribution
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.
END OF QUOTE...
thank U....
HAPPY new year to U

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=mutter post=30849247]Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man. Nice! To add to that even if u are 38 or 40 don't take yourself too serious with a Man, you may be the boss in your office but just drop that at the office door. Be playful and happy and let him be the Man in the relationship. I still see older ladies getting correct husbands so it's not all about age but attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Lateralmaths(m): 3:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Love is a decision, not a feeling.
The most important factor which decides marital
success is getting it right from the beginning.
If you marry the right person, 50% of your success in life
is guaranteed. If you marry the wrong person, 50% of
your failure is already established.
If you marry in error, you will live in horror.
See this thread for 14 kinds of people you must never
marry. https://www.nairaland.com/2156447/14-kinds-
people-must-never
If you don't work on your marriage, you will walk out of
it.
Marriage is a lifelong school which is pleasurable if you
are dedicated,diligent and disciplined.
Marriage can be a bed of roses if you make it so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.

The problem is not with the me alone,, the problem also lies with "your friends" who do not see beyond their nose.

Let them learn the hard way, not everything in life I'd black and white.....we have different shades of grey in life.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2015
I think the question should be: why do some 'advanced' single ladies make breakup difficult when they and the men are not compatible?

I don't think people who aren't compatible should go into marriage; but some 'advanced' single ladies always make breakups too messy even in the face of the obvious incompatibility.

That's one reason I run away from such ladies. The fact that we go out on dates in order for us to get to know each other shouldn't mean I must be the one to marry you.

If there is no chemistry after going out on one or more dates, I or the lady should be free to call it off amicably and we move on as friends. Is this the case for some of them?? NO!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.

fact is...ladies are strong mentally to get out of any relationship they don't find favourable. Infact, they have been doing it since time started. But that's when they are younger. And at that time, we are the ones who try desperately to hold on to them even when there are trappings of infidelity leading to emotional abuse on us. When you treat boys like trash at the time you are younger and blooming, it is not a problem, but when a guy begins to treat you half the way you treated guys when you were blooming, then it becomes a problem!

The point is...you had you time and you spat on men's faces. Now is his time, he isn't doing anything different.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Wendy80:
If they are not desperate, they won't be used.
Not all advanced single ladies are marriage hungry though, that u witnessed 1 or 2 doesn't make it a trend.

didn't you read it before posting this, That you should never claim being used? No one uses you. You decided to give out your money all on your own. You also decided to sleep with him for YOUR OWN PLEASURE. Why don't you stop using that word already!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by uboma(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2015
craziebone:

didn't you read it before posting this, That you should never claim being used? No one uses you. You decided to give out your money all on your own. You also decided to sleep with him for YOUR OWN PLEASURE. Why don't you stop using that word already!

What will you say of guys who date these matured single sisters primarily for selfish reasons? You can be sure that its these guys who will do the asking (for sex and material benefits and yes these sisters will give because they have no iota of what's runs through the minds of these guys) and when they've had their fill, they jilt these sisters for flimsy excuses.

In this instance, won't she be right to cry of being used and dumped?
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2015
uboma:

What will you say of guys who date these matured single sisters primarily for selfish reasons? You can be sure that its these guys who will do the asking (for sex and material benefits and yes these sisters will give because they have no iota of what's runs through the minds of these guys) and when they've had their fill, they jilt these sisters for flimsy excuses.

i am not denying that there are some men who do such things. Infact, the evil that men have done and are still doing is well documented. I am only bringing in a part which people don't talk about very much.

I have seen guys who just want to live off women and that disgusts me alot. It disgusts me because i am someone who strongly believes in the old rules that a man must provide for his woman and not the other way round. It is important we do not decieve boys out of this perimeter because there are inevitable dire consequences.

The point i was trying to make is that when women do terrible things to men, it is not really a problem. It becomes a problem when it is the other way round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by uboma(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2015
craziebone:

i am not denying that there are some men who do such things. Infact, the evil that men have done and are still doing is well documented. I am only bringing in a part which people don't talk about very much.

I have seen guys who just want to live off women and that disgusts me alot. It disgusts me because i am someone who strongly believes in the old rules that a man must provide for his woman and not the other way round. It is important we do not decieve boys out of this perimeter because there are inevitable dire consequences.

The point i was trying to make is that when women do terrible things to men, it is not really a problem. It becomes a problem when it is the other way round.

I'm glad that you accept that some ladies can indeed be victims of *use and dump*. And your other point is duly noted as well.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Wendy80(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
craziebone:

Did u understand my post b4 quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Except the lady was focused on building a career or achieving other worthwhile goals, and never engaged in playing around and rejecting serious guys who genuinely loved them and wanted to marry them at younger age, I don't pity those desperate ladies who get used and dumped by younger dudes. It's pay back time!

I wonder why some ladies suddenly discover that marriage is so important when they get older but not when they are still young. I hope all you "marriage is over rated" crew on Nl would learn and plan your marriages along side other goals before you start feeding us stories that touch the heart at older age. Unless of course you have made up your minds never to get married in which case you should just enjoy your single life and not try to backtrack.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by KanwuliaJara: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Because the women allow them that privilege!
Simple! kiss
If the women respected themselves. . . .they would never attract such gigolos!
Can't happen to moi sha.
I don't accord myself that luxury of stoopidity when it comes to relationships with men or women! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
donpeey22:
Except the lady was focused on building a career or achieving other worthwhile goals, and never engaged in playing around and rejecting serious guys who genuinely loved them and wanted to marry them at younger age, I don't pity those desperate ladies who get used and dumped by younger dudes. It's pay back time!

I wonder why some ladies suddenly discover that marriage is so important when they get older but not when they are still young. I hope all you "marriage is over rated" crew on Nl would learn and plan your marriages along side other goals before you start feeding us stories that touch the heart at older age. Unless of course you have made up your minds never to get married in which case you should just enjoy your single life and not try to backtrack.

Obiago grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ekeneekwa'm grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Obiago grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ekeneekwa'm grin tongue
lolzz...nne m' kedu ka i mere?

I've missed u cool
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Because the women allow them that privilege!
Simple! kiss
If the women respected themselves. . . .they would never attract such gigolos!
Can't happen to moi sha.
I don't accord myself that luxury of stoopidity when it comes to relationships with men or women! kiss

I was thinking the same when I saw the title of the thread.

And then I was pondering over the reasons for such a mindset and behavior. What makes some ladies more desperate than others? Why do some ladies respect themselves and others don't?

I will not go into detail because I could write a book about that topic but I wish that more ladies get a life; a life that does not revolve around a man who will a get God-like status, a life that does not revolve around fashion and beauty to attract the divine creature that is supposed to solve all her problems and fulfill all her dreams, a life in which you have more than some cheesy soap operas that you spend your free time on and which constantly remind her that life is about a God-like creature who is the answer to all her questions.

And then they wonder and complain that men prefer to spend time with their buddies. The answer is, you are extremely boring.

Welcome to the 21st century.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
mutter:
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.

Best said so far.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Gamesmart: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lateralmaths:
people-must-never
it.

Worst said so far.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Gamesmart: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
uboma:

Women use men, men use women.

That is real life, my brother.

Men that are used move on without public moaning. The women should do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
donpeey22:
lolzz...nne m' kedu ka i mere?

I've missed u cool
Adi'm noo mma, ndeewo grin

embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by KanwuliaJara: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I was thinking the same when I saw the title of the thread.

And then I was pondering over the reasons for such a mindset and behavior. What makes some ladies more desperate than others? Why do some ladies respect themselves and others don't?

I will not go into detail because I could write a book about that topic but I wish that more ladies get a life; a life that does not revolve around a man who will a get God-like status, a life that does not revolve around fashion and beauty to attract the divine creature that is supposed to solve all her problems and fulfill all her dreams, a life in which you have more than some cheesy soap operas that you spend your free time on and which constantly remind her that life is about a God-like creature who is the answer to all her questions.

And then they wonder and complain that men prefer to spend time with their buddies. The answer is, you are extremely boring.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Amen!!!! kiss

LowEST self-esteem issues and the dangers of fatherless-baby-homes!
Without the 'almighty' man, even if na 'dog', their hearts stop beating!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
xynerise:

The world is round
The world is not round ,it's a sphere . tongue
olodo antelope grin
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
The world is not round ,it's a sphere . tongue
olodo antelope grin
grin The world is flat, we don't live on a sphere undecided
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Lateralmaths(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gamesmart:

Worst said so far.
how?
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enegod:
grin The world is flat, we don't live on a sphere undecided
Lol, the earth is an oblate spheroid. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by youngalex(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Men that take advantage of Older Single Ladies are doing it knowing fully well they are desperate and having marriage in mind,As far as Naija is concerned there is nothin that accords respect to a woman other than "Marriage" people will address you well knowing that your man is there,I feel for the older ladies cos the insults will come starting from the office to the family most family members will be making mockery of them at their back,I sincerely advise older single ladies to be less desperate and develop more of a positive attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, the earth is an oblate spheroid. tongue
The earth is flat. angry Let me convince and confuse you....
We all know Africans live on one side all
the other continents on the other. That's
why it appears round from outer space.
They are taking picture from the face(above)
and not from the end grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Gamesmart: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lateralmaths:
how?

Lateralmaths:

people-must-never
it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.